Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 (11148 Views)

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Mavrick2012: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:
When you call them by their real name Boko Haram instead of pet name Bandit, we can talk.

The time I stopped having pity for this Southern Kaduna people was few days ago when one was caught fiercely campaigning against Nigerian President from SE.

And I dey carry their matter for head dey fight make Government come to their aid and stop the killings perpetrated by Boko Haram against them.

Isorid
the way some of you guys reason is very terrible.
So, just because one single person from southern kaduna told you his personal opinion, you come to a conclusion that he was speaking for the millions of southern kadunas?

Nawa o
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by salem1996: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:
When you call them by their real name Boko Haram instead of pet name Bandit, we can talk.

The time I stopped having pity for this Southern Kaduna people was few days ago when one was caught fiercely campaigning against Nigerian President from SE.

And I dey carry their matter for head dey fight make Government come to their aid and stop the killings perpetrated by Boko Haram against them.

Isorid

So because of one foolish man who barely even know what he is doing, you now do not have pity for all Southern Kaduna people? Is not fair na brother
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by chatinent: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Too much bloodshed!
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by nnamdi640: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari will handle security and Osibanjo will handle economy. Hahahaha! I laughed in Swahili. You don't tell someone that there is serious fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by DPathfinder(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Some time ago, I said Nigeria is at war and some people said otherwise. But believe it or not we at war.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Once Buhari finishes his tenure, all the 'civil societies' in the north would awaken
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by seunayantokun(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Vanguard, please stop aiding and abetting evil, they have been officially declared terrorists, no longer bandits, by the federal government, though willy-nilly.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2022
angry Buhari is the worst calamity two befall this great nation,far worse than earthquakes and hurricanes. Ever since he took office, killings and banditry have multiplied seven times seven.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Emergingnation3(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
People killed under Buhari is more Dan pple killed in ww2
Most of whom are those who shouted sai baba in 2015 and 19 respectively.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2022
They will blame ipob as usual. North is safer than Heaven
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Danzakidakura(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls always post in the right section.. this should be in crime section not politics..
what do you mean, is this terrorism and Terrorists activities in the country not politically motivated ?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Obagofixxy: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls always post in the right section.. this should be in crime section not politics..
will posting in the right section stop the bandits?
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by MedicH: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Death and more deaths.

Lovenorth, this is your destiny.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Balkan(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Opinions here really makes me laugh.
Some of you think northern states are as small like southern States.
I reside in kaduna,the state is so big that most parts of the state don't even feel any insecurity.
so that justifies the killing

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by PROPEACE: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:

Isorid
Majority of northern christians don't hate igbos, majority of igbos hate them.
How many of you igbos will support an Igbo presidential candidate? You can never arrive at a consensus on who to represent you, yet you expect love from others, when you are struggling to love yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by gidgiddy: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
The level of killings in Kaduna is unacceptable
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by afamaustin(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
The area the same group of people that entered inside airport runway within d weekend.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Burruchaga71(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Only 15?
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by rigarmortis: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2022
15 people killed and it's getting out of hand or has already gotten out of hand?
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Ykc2(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:

Isorid
they are fulani bandits fighting to take lands of indigenous hausa people ,buhari is the one advising them to grab more lands before him buhari live office,
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Gerrard59(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:

Isorid

Those are APC social media idiats who mask themselves with ethnic names from affected regions in an attempt to gaslight unsuspecting readers. They did so when Islamic terrorists disguising as herdsmen slaughtered over 100 people across Benue. Suddenly, these people claimed to be Tivs and Idomas and gave different narratives about the slaughter. They do the same by bearing Igbo names and deny ethnic murders by security operatives throughout the region. Again, they did the same thing with the raid of IMSU hostels by the Nigerian army. So, you have to look at the time the person registered, the spelling of the name ethnic words and location to be very sure of the person's claim to being from Southern Kaduna as no indigene of the region will praise the Nigerian army considering what is going in their communities.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by juman(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Afghanistan is now peaceful than Nigeria.
Buhari the fake military general.

Buhari is a dull general.
Very useless person.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by oneclickng: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:

Isorid
I have no single pity for whatever that happens up North. They are t£errorists, including the so called northern Christians
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Badonasty(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
#prayforkaduna should be trending right now but that midget won’t agree that there’s a problem in the state
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by olamoses75(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2022
I don’t even think people are dying this much in Ukraine.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Mavrick2012: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Balkan:
so that justifies the killing
Sir, please go back and read my comment again,but,this time,read to understand, thank me later
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by ablejesus26(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Mehn dis people for North dey really suffer oo no break time at all for this unrest and terrorist attacks.
Bubu and apc are the true definition of failure and disaster.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Ilola(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2022
englishmart:
Let's not use the bandit word to confuse ourselves. Bandit and terrorist are not interchangeable. Call a spade, a spade and not a spoon. While a bandit is a robber or an outlaw, a terrorist is someone who uses intimidation or violence for political, religious or tribal gain.
Those guys are terrorists, and they are heavily backed by prominent people

Dis prominent faceless people,what is their real aim or what do dey stand to gain by the shedding of innocent blood. Abi them the drink am spiritually or them the use boast the powers
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
NORTH IS BLEEDING
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Opinions here really makes me laugh.
Some of you think northern states are as small like southern States.
I reside in kaduna,the state is so big that most parts of the state don't even feel any insecurity.

Shut up. What are you trying to say? I'm from Kaduna State, and we have never seen it this bad. I can't even go to my village since 2016. Apart from the metropolis, tell me where is safe? Infact, even the metropolis is not safe now. You don't know shit bro. Maybe you live only in ur room. My family friend was kidnapped in Airport residential quarters few months ago, more than 20 persons were kidnapped in Sabo(inside town) in January.
Re: Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:

The time I stopped having pity for this Southern Kaduna people was few days ago when one was caught fiercely campaigning against Nigerian President from SE on twitter

Isorid

U re right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun & Oyo Appoint Tinubu As LAUTECH Chancellor / ................ / Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.