Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

................ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ................ (11147 Views)

Jonathan's National Broadcast May 14, 2013 - Full Text / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (2) (3) (4)

................ by gistyinka(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2013

Re: ................ by emiye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Clearly, this Akpabio has a low IQ , and so many warp minded nigerians in the crowd cheered and hailed his shameful statement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sc3kww4BcyE

Re: ................ by taharqa: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
You chaps shld give this sillly attack on Akpabio just cos he strongly supports GEJ. Its too transparent and unintelligent...
Re: ................ by OmoTier1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
taharqa: You chaps shld give this sillly attack on Akpabio just cos he strongly supports GEJ. Its too transparent and unintelligent...
Huh You see why I said people like you are a curse to the nation? Do you know what would have become of Akpabio following the release of this video if He was to be living in civilized society? A man that openly confessed He manipulated an election, instead of you to condemn His actions and reprimand Him, all you could come up with is some stupid comment that He is being attacked 'cos of His strong support for GEJ. What is transparent about a man who gave out money that He never budgeted for, nor was approved by the House of assembly? What is intelligent in a man who used state funds meant for the development of an impoverished state to buy gifts for an unknown soldier?

You really should be ashamed yourself. That an election rigger is a staunch supporter of GEJ clearly says it all.. NO ? undecided

21 Likes

Re: ................ by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Huh You see why I said people like you are a curse to the nation? Do you know what would have become of Akpabio following the release of this video if He was to be living in civilized society? A man that openly confessed He manipulated an election, instead of you to condemn His actions and reprimand Him, all you could come up with is some stupid comment that He is being attacked 'cos of His strong support for GEJ. What is transparent about a man who gave out money that He never budgeted for, nor was approved by the House of assembly? What is intelligent in a man who used state funds meant for the development of an impoverished state to buy gifts for an unknown soldier?

You really should be ashamed yourself. That an election rigger is a staunch supporter of GEJ clearly says it all.. NO ? undecided

Atempting to bring that guy to reason like a human being wld ammount to sheer waste of, time trust me. He has fed on gej's crap so much so that what he has for a brain bears no difference with what comes out of gej's brown eye.

Spare urself the trouble. It wld do you no good.
Since Akpabio started kissin gej's butt, it has been one utterly despicable act after another! And to think that he was at some point, being widely praised on this forum as the best govnor!

Lesson: Avoid gej's butt at all cost. Could rob you of ur ability to execute simple positive routines.

Re: ................ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
He must be tried immediately if Nigeria is to move forward. This is a good/enough reason for revolution in the state. The youths of the state should take to the street tomorow and demand for his removal. No time for criminals to rule again.

Re: ................ by Abagworo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm amazed and highly disappointed. He needs to resign. I can't believe a Governor could do this.
Re: ................ by Scream(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2013
A mess...so-called leader
Re: ................ by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Open confession its already on youtube
Re: ................ by splashbaby(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Did any of those politician got there by winning elections...Una know na aaaa why d thing dey surprise una...Nonsense. na today yansh dey for back...Uncle Jo self go talk him own soon then madam Paciee go follow...una no know the kind people wey dey govt...I dey laugh!
Re: ................ by SlyIg(f): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2013
So? What will you people do to him. Let the story die off abeg! He still remains the governor. Thats all.
Re: ................ by takedat(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2013
SlyIg: So? What will you people do to him. Let the story die off abeg! He still remains the governor. Thats all.
This comment is bereft of any moral sense, and disgraceful. Even if such impunity abound, must Nigerians keep quite because a megalomaniac is the governor? Our leaders engage in wrong behaviour simply because they can always get away with it (and followers are willing to collude and make exceptions like "its ok because he/she is the leader"wink. That is why we keep having these motley crew of crooks and ballot robbers as leaders! *smh*

Re: ................ by taharqa: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Will you SHUT that your stinking mouth there, you HYPOCRITE.

This was an INTERNAL PARTY ELECTION within his party, and unfortunately NO LAW in Nigeria compels any political party to observe elections in their Primaries. Parties could do as they please as long as it follows their own constitutions (which was never written to ensure internal democracy in their various parties anyways). The law which would have made it compulsory for Primary Elections to be held within political parties which some few members of the NA was pushing in early 2011 was shot down by virtually every political party, lead by ACN. In fact, I recall with alarm how virtually every ACN leader both within the NA and outside (led by your master, Tinubu) argued vociferously that parties should be completely left to produce their own candidates the way they see fit cos they (the parties) had to choose only candidates that would pursue their Agenda and Manifesto. They ALL killed that Bill. Till today, Tinubu SELECTS virtually every internal Candidate in ACN.

So dont come here and Pontificate on issues like this at all. I dont suffer a HYPOCRITE a moment's space.

I insist that the SUDDEN attack on Gov Akpabio is simply cos of his emergence as Chair of the PDP Governor's Forum who are in Strong support of GEJ, PERIOD. That much is too transparent. Thank God, the man is arguably the most performing INFRASTRUCTURE wise perhaps since the advent of Democracy in 1999, else we for no hear word on that angle again.

Bunch of sillly DESPERADOS.

Re: ................ by momodub: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2013
smileywhat can i say?
Re: ................ by MahatmaGhandi: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2013
what do u take us for, this is just an extract from a video, where is the other part of the video

Re: ................ by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2013
taharqa:

This was an INTERNAL PARTY ELECTION within his party, and unfortunately NO LAW in Nigeria compels any political party to observe elections in their Primaries.
Parties could do as they please as long as it follows their own constitutions (that was never written to ensure internal democracy in their various parties).

I insist that the SUDDEN attack on Gov Akpabio is simply cos of his emergence as Chair of the PDP Governor's Forum who are in Strong support of GEJ, PERIOD. That much is too transparent. Thank God, the man is arguably the most performing INFRASTRUCTURE wise perhaps since the advent of Democracy in 1999, else we for no hear word on that angle again.

Re: ................ by johnseyi: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Nawao...can all dis politicians make heaven sef??
Re: ................ by ezedolar: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2013
No be today ynasha the back e don te
Re: ................ by ifihearam: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Its a PDP affair so its none of your business. Afterall it was an internal issue on primaries its no big deal as far as I am concern
Re: ................ by Biggyd2: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
The audience even clapped for him. Don't we deserve the leaders we get? angry
Re: ................ by dammytosh: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2013
What if he is talking about their PDP primaries ?
Re: ................ by duality(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: ................ by duality(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2013
its just contextual.

just the way Tinubu gave Lagos Fashola. Much ado about nothing.

Re: ................ by SlyIg(f): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2013
take dat: This comment is bereft of any moral sense, and disgraceful. Even if such impunity abound, must Nigerians keep quite because a megalomaniac is the governor? Our leaders engage in wrong behaviour simply because they can always get away with it (and followers are willing to collude and make exceptions like "its ok because he/she is the leader"wink. That is why we keep having these motley crew of crooks and ballot robbers as leaders! *smh*
My dear, this is Nigeria for you!
And i'm just wondering what you think will be done in this case. Are you thinking of impeachment? This is Naija and nothing will be done abt it.
I no longer give myself headache in cases like this cos i'm not a learner in this land.
Bet me if this case won't be swept off under the carpet!
Re: ................ by Inik(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2013
duality: its just contextual.

just the way Tinubu gave Lagos Fashola. Much ado about nothing.
Spot on
Re: ................ by Tropilo(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2013
GOD has a way of making them confess.
Re: ................ by Inik(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Akpabio is just talking about the pdp senatorial primaries which is an internal affair and we all know there is no internal democracy in our political parties.
Re: ................ by talktrue1(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2013
How about the struck-out senator taking this video as an exhibit to a law court. He may win his case

Re: ................ by juman(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2013
There is no standard legal institution in this country.

This is a failed country.
Re: ................ by danny301: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2013
taharqa:

This was an INTERNAL PARTY ELECTION within his party, and unfortunately NO LAW in Nigeria compels any political party to observe elections in their Primaries. Parties could do as they please as long as it follows their own constitutions (that was never written to ensure internal democracy in their various parties). The law which would have made it compulsory for Primary Elections to be held within political parties which some few members of the NA was pushing in early 2011 was shot down by virtually every political party, lead by ACN. In fact, I recall with alarm how virtually every ACN leader both within the NA and outside (led by your master, Tinubu) argued vociferously that parties should be completely left to produce their own candidates the way they see fit cos they (the parties) had to choose only candidates that would pursue their Agenda and Manifesto. They ALL killed that Bill. Till today, Tinubu SELECTS virtually every internal Candidate in ACN.

So dont come here and Pontificate on issues like this at all. I dont suffer a HYPOCRITE a moment's space.

You are a very big ignorant and deluded fellow yet you stupidly rushed out to defend Akapbio on issue you know nothing about all in the name of sentiment. In case you don't know, there are guidelines for primary elections, like any other election. The only difference is that primary elections are done within the party and not by the general public. The fact that Nigerian Politicians have decided to be hand-picking candidates against the choices of the people does not change the law..... In 2007, Ameachi won the gubernatorial primaries under pdp in River State but OBJ went and hand-picked Omehia are the party's flag-bearer however, the court declare Ameachi the real candidate under PDP and that was how became a Governor without his standing for election..... Now tell me, where did that law come from?

Re: ................ by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2013
taharqa:

This was an INTERNAL PARTY ELECTION within his party, and unfortunately NO LAW in Nigeria compels any political party to observe elections in their Primaries. Parties could do as they please as long as it follows their own constitutions (that was never written to ensure internal democracy in their various parties). The law which would have made it compulsory for Primary Elections to be held within political parties which some few members of the NA was pushing in early 2011 was shot down by virtually every political party, lead by ACN. In fact, I recall with alarm how virtually every ACN leader both within the NA and outside (led by your master, Tinubu) argued vociferously that parties should be completely left to produce their own candidates the way they see fit cos they (the parties) had to choose only candidates that would pursue their Agenda and Manifesto. They ALL killed that Bill. Till today, Tinubu SELECTS virtually every internal Candidate in ACN.

The real question is what does the PDP guidelines on internal elections say?

Bomb Explosion Claims One, Injures Several Others In Adamawa / Convention: How PDP Governors Ignored BOT Advice / JOHESU Strike: Saraki’s Intervention Made The Difference – JOHESU