Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. (127 Views)

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow / How Buhari's 20yrs Old Nephew Became A Billionairre In This Administration - Jun / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. by insidelife22(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2022
I remember way back in 2014,things were bad but not worse,the common man had enough to eat, inflation was not this bad, boko haram was operating only in the Northeast, tensions were high. There was no insecurity in the whole of southern Nigeria.

Apc came with the promises of making one naira eqaul to one dollar, fuel which was selling at #97 per litre would be made cheaper,Baba would lead at the frontlines in the fight against terrorism,Pastor will handle economy and so on.

Straight foward to the present,they are in their seventh year yet not even one of their many promises has been met,not a day goes by without Nigerians losing their lives and properties to banditery and so on, things are worse and still instead of improving it is deteriorating more. The govt don't give a damn.To be a Nigerian now is a challenge.

And for next year,i dont give a damn about who becomes president as long as things will improve, thats all that matters to me, thank you.
Re: Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2022
On a more serious note, just yesterday I approached a bike guy(Calabar by accent) that suppose to settle me with 100# balance few weeks past, just a little communication he denied knowing me and even threatened that I will have to kill him before I can get the balance. I simply told him I don't kill people and left the scene.
Re: Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. by Odin13: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Apc is evil..

They’re not in power to devour work.. they’re there for their agenda .. and they’re pushing it..

They don’t care about economy. They can always afford anything

Power returns North

1 Like

Re: Under This Administration,human Life Means Noting. by Immatex(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
While campaigning, they said24 hours electricity was no rocket science, but even electricity now elude Nigerians.

It's true that no human government can ever solve man's pressing needs, but it's shocking that this APC only achievement both at state and federal level is increasing the pains and sufferings of Nigerians while breaking new grounds in corruption.

Things will only be made worst should the Vice President continue after Buhari. He is incompetent too, only that Nigerians are deceived by his cunning and smooth talking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC In Ebonyi State Of Nigeria Informs Adamu To Focus On The 2023 Elections. / Sagbama/ekeremor Political Leaders Buy, Presents Senatorial Form For Dickson / Five Actions For Central Banks To Address Biodiversity Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.