Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow (26055 Views)

DJ Switch: The IPOB Miscreant / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by drinoayo: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Switch has reacted to the recent reports of attacks in the country which has led to an outcry both online and offline, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet she shared, DJ Switch said "it is becoming clear that the value of human life in Nigeria is less than that of a cow"

The entertainer also scored the Buhari-led administration zero.

She tweeted;
“It is becoming clear that the value of human life in Nigeria is less than that of a cow

“@MBuhari & administration = -0”

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1353792375689256961?s=20

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
That's the bitter truth... Buhari and Fulanis in general value their cows more than humans.

Fulanis prefer to lose one of their own children to one of their cows...

246 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria

85 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ena5four(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity
Neither Christain Nor Muslim

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters
-Medias That Don't Hide The Truths

And I Support Dicotomizing
Of Nigeria And I Also Support And Believe In One Nigeria (If It's Going To Make Our Coming Generation Feel Safe And Secure).

I Don't Know About You!

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Realtord43: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani that value their cow than their life? The can even die to save their cow life

Buhari is a fulani, so it a no brainer!

24 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Beremx(f): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria[/s]
Nonsense and Ingredients. Once again, focus on the message and leave the messenger out of your madness.Is there anything she has said that isn’t true? You that have a career, you’re nobody!

384 Likes 33 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by adadike(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Eziokwu nwanem nwanyi. Don't criticise DJ switch. Bodejo of miyetti Allah told us plainly that an attack on cows is an attack on the entire Fulani

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by fourboys: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't completely like this girl but she is so on point... leaving this country is a must... Baba God, all my close friends don run finish e remain me.. pls show ur face

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Of course nah!

12 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.No career, nothing.Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.One Nigeria
[/s]IPOB member yet recognized & granted asylum by the sane country of Canada while Bubu value his cattle more than you lots.

Late president Umaru Musa Yar'Addua was a northern muslim from Kastina state like the tyrant that is on seat today, but he was greatly different and well loved by most Nigerians because of his statemanly approach to sensitive national issues.

Late Yar'Addua was the only president that publicly acknowledged that the election that brought him to power was greatly flawed & started the process of electoral reforms unlike the tyrant that forced himself on our national life threatening dogs & baboons being soaked in blood if he loose election.

Off course a lots of people died esp.in 2011 with him never apologising to this nation on the inflammatory statements he made that made his supporters to go on killing spree. So do zombiesm and asslicking with some dignity bro.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by helinues: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
undecided

This one is still in pain after she was bursted

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by RichDad1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
This Benson Switch should better face his DJ job. If government reason your matter, you’ll know being a government critics no be child’s play.
They can tag UN, US, EU all they want, nothing will come out of it.
What is happening in Uganda is a pointer that all the aforementioned cannot do Jack to a sovereign state because of one person.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Marvieduke(f): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Dailymice: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
sadw
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by BalyPOD: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Honestly she nailed it

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Obviously

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by BizBayo: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na so we see am o

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Leshurr(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigeria must divide. Northerners have no value for human life. They hate us yet continue to milk our resources and occupy positions of power to rule over us.

Fulanis and Hausas belong to Chad and Niger. They are not our brothers.

One Nigeria is a failed experiment.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by chriskosherbal(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dj switch switching it on .. grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by meobizy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
When one man can birth forty plus children, why won’t human lives become valueless?

10 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Riele(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lmao

Because she has managed to escape from Nigeria, her mouth is now running like tap.

She's got a point tho

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by kokkubabboni421(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
No truer words have ever been said.
The youths who are supposed to bring about that change have prioritized religion thereby fighting for God instead of the other way round
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Teaser4(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari sef na cow...

In another news... Dis na the "6-idiots" wey dey run SW... You see that apari omo yakuba.. Na complete mumu....

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Patrioticman007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
I bet she was on codiene diet, before talking cow shit. Truly Cow shit is has value more than her words.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Though she is right but I think she wants to become an activist after realizing she is a failure in her DJ career and perhaps wants to use the endsars saga to trend and crave for national attention.
Like I said earlier she is right, this present government gives no damn recognition to life, they care less about the value on human life that's why their fulani mercenaries are killing and maiming freely with impunity.
I pray in 2023 we rise up and make use of our vote wisely and bundled APC out of this nation.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by IMASTEX: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
And they are still working very harder to reduce it further by the day.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by hotwax: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria

she is in canada, recognized by Canadian government, what about you? where are you? what career do you have?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nomorelove: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Depression wants to finish me

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.