Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Eat With Spoon - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eat With Spoon (255 Views)

The Ruling On Eating With A Spoon _ Shaykh Zayd Al-madkhalee / The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat With Spoon by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022
#EAT_WITH_SPOON

Ka'b bin Malik {may Allah be pleased with him} reported: I saw messanger of Allah eating with three fingers [i.e the thumbs, the index finger and the middle finger] and licking them after having finished the food.

Sahih Muslim Book 3, Hadith 22 [the book about the etiquette of eating]

Narrated ibn Abbas:

THE PROPHET said “when you eat, do not wipe hands till you have licked it, or have it licked by someone else”

[Sahih Al-bukhari 5456]

This Hadith is enough for us that eating with 3 fingers it is SUNNAH of Rosullulah and the companion that's compulsory to eating food with our hands and used it follow the command of Allah and his messanger

Because today I don't know what's causing problem up and down because if call something is SUNNAH, In first way you supposed to follow it without asking Evidence for it when you know say it is ROSULLULAH say it and later come ask where is stated it in QU'RAN and HADITH'S

Walohi if person don't have problem in mind that sickness never enter their mind to “eating with 3 fingers cannot difficult for a such person” or eat with three fingers can be your problem

�Because you can heard from those People's that isn't had nothing to do with Islam again....What's d Hukum of using spoon to you KUFUR or BIDIAH the issue now isn't the one that caused problem from those people take it as a seriously matter because this thing is among of [AHKAM] is need Explain before you take any action with it

�In Nigeria here, I never see the who just because of spoon he/she falling too BIDIAH, KUFUR, SHIRK I never see it in Nigeria if you see someone in Nigeria that escape falling too Bidiah like 3 KUFR must with him/she

Please Lilah! this people's that shouting SPOON up and down can you mentioned one person that just only spoon he use in Nigeria here that you cannot see any others Kufur with him❓❓ I need one person

Buh the where this people's had a problem is that, the SUNNAH of Rosullulah not all of them

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Should Apply Fragrance Exclusively For Her Husband! / Ruling On Men Imitating Women / Your Grand-father's Brother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.