Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

One Of The Most Coward Leader In The History Of Terriorst - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The Most Coward Leader In The History Of Terriorst (383 Views)

Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Coward Leader In The History Of Terriorst by Voldoz: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2022
I find it striking.

Osama Bin Laden created a terrorist group that is responsible for atrocities that, even after 9–11, people probably still don't fully appreciate.

He commanded men to step forward and be brave in their fight against infidels, to throw themselves at unwinnable battles, to blow themselves up, to fly into buildings.

And yet when Navy SEAL:

Rob O’Neill turned the corner to confront Osama and it was Osama’s turn to be brave:

He hid behind his “wife” (slave).

Good riddance.

Quora.com

If there is an afterlife and you are wrong, Osama, I reckon you aren't having much fun right now.

Nevertheless even our politicians here in 9ja are doing same thing, always wants thugs to do the killings and dirty jobs for them but faint when they are being probed for looting, for f*ckng sake non of them are politically endowed the only thing they do is killing and rigging.

Cowards.

(1) (Reply)

SIM Nim Linkage / Suspected Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Imo State (photos) / Couple Files $650,000 Suit On Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.