Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country (19902 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Blunder: I Stopped By For A Courtesy Call On "Shirk" Gumi - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by ganisucks(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Controversial Kaduna-based renowned Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has revealed what Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) discussed with him when he visited him at his residence in Kaduna State.

The former Governor of Anambra State visited Gumi on Monday before proceeding to the venue of the event organised for presidential candidates by the Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum and other northern groups.

Speaking with Dailytrust, the renowned cleric said when Peter Obi visited him, he asked him a few essential questions on his presidential bid even though they were meeting for the first time in their lives.

According to him, “He (Obi) came on a courtesy call even though I was meeting him for the first time face-to-face, and so I appreciated his visit.

“I asked him very essential questions, but I told him he didn’t have to give me straight answers right away since I knew he was on his way to Arewa House where he would explain it better to the larger society to understand.

“I asked him about his stand on restructuring because Nigeria has been going through a restructuring from 1960 to date and how he could empower an unskilled nation

“I also asked him how he could pacify agitations from the South East, North Central, South West, and North East. Again, I told him there are foreign interests in this country that are part of the polarisation of our politics. So how is he going to tackle it?

“He also agreed with me that truly there is foreign interest in this country, and then I wished him well,” he said.

Gumi then advised all the presidential candidates to make their campaigns issue-based while cautioning them against utterances that could further polarise the country.

https://independent.ng/2023-gumi-speaks-on-discussion-with-peter-obi/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by successmatters(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.

296 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by ganisucks(f): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2022
President Obi has hit the ground running with his victory tour.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Amb1045(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi for president. Gumi is fighting for an interest of common man in the northern part of the country. I am not trying to justify his negotiations capabilities with bandits rather as a man when you hit the bed rock of life you will find a way to uplift yourself reason I don't attack APC or PDP people that much. Most of them has hit the bed rock of life(reason you see people supporting a tribalistic criminal like Atiku and a verified sick drug lord like Tinubu) they can do anything to survive same as bandit.

But few of us that still believe in integrity will still do the right thing at the right time. It's now boils down to us to convinced others to accept the best option instead of putting their personal interest first. Let's us come out and vote obi/datti for a reform Nigeria

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by MonkeyMods(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu boycotts any public gathering where he would speak openly to a large crowd

But the moment he heard 'Arewa' he ran there with alacrity to continue his now world renowned gaffes

Tinubu should continue his asss licking till he finds himself in Iragbiji cattle market

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by cherishmichael: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't believe in all this news , what i believe is PO will be ruling Nigeria coming 2023.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Urheadmaster(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.

General Overseer

I stand with you cool

Obi-Datti is a goal.

259 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Iliveforever(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Watch as tinubu and Atiku will start visiting Gumi now

27 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by LeoDeKing: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2022
You mean the 2 terrorist leaders have signed an agreement because of 2023 presidential election?

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Belteshazzar1: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly what i was telling @ Snapchat
He knows what he is doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Exactly what i was telling @
Snapchat

He knows what he is doing

Lmao.. you think Gumi will admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? Besides, haven’t Obidients been calling him a terrorist before Obi went to meet him. What changed? grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Belteshazzar1: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Lmao.. you think Gumi will admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? Besides, haven’t Obidients been calling him a terrorist before Obi went to meet him. What changed? grin

Nothing really!
But the purpose of the visit was made known..

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Afamed: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Sheik Gumi: Boko Haram are not terrorists, they just love to live in the forest

Obi: IPOB are not terrorists they live with me

And the 2 met yesterday

Its left for Nigerians to decide

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by kponkedenge(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
The idea is to build bridges and cavass for votes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by 5iine: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
We also need votes from terrorists and unknown gun men
grin

Obi pls talk to the Almajiris....they vote too.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Dshocker(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
In as much as i am in support of Peter Obi, i must confess that i am not in support of his visit to Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, the terrorist sympath.

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Nothing really!
But the purpose of the visit was made known..

Okay grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by fitinwell: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Wherever PO goes, challenges bedeviling this naija are always discussed to find a lasting solution

On the other hand, druggie sees those things as being without solutions. Just yesterday, during the interactive session with the Arewa, when he was asked for the solutions to the climate change, the dead brain cargo replied by saying that a church rat cannot avoid a poisoned holy communion. I still lolz to those that still believe that Lagos is growing because of the druggie

Does what the druggie says or does really impress his urchins truly?

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by ipobarecriminals: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Seen 2 TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by jeeqaa7(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
ok
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by gimakon2(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Depends on the kind of agreement. He won't support you to use these people to bring Nigeria to its knees

Gumi, you no be good person
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Soso990240(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes.. Obi went to tell him to try and hold his boys,so that the country can be peaceful again.

For the people that are criticising Obi for visiting Gumi in Kaduna, un no get sense. If we all agreed that Gumi is a terrorist, why is he walking freely? why has Kaduna state Government not arrested him? why has Buhari Government not arrested him? Mad people

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Opolopoopolonio: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
k
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Disclaimer12: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
So Gumi is no longer a terrorist? The Fulani are no longer cows ! grin wonders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2022
grin

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Curious345: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Yh.. this is the way to go
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Afamed: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2022
The 2 terrorists commanders have met.

Tunji Bello camp in Zamfara exchanging pleasantry with Ipob camp in Ozubulu/ Agulu

God pass una

159 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / Supreme Court Sends Warning On Odili Homes Raid: "Enough Is Enough, We Can Bite" / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.