Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train (2879 Views)

"We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by Ekzoba(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your very senseless and a disgrace for supporting this blood sucking evil government of your buhari.Am sure you may be one of the terrorist reason why your supporting evil.
sreamsense:

Are you expecting Buhari to come and tell you about attack in your room? Even if he talks, won't you even keep insulting him? What will talking to you solve or what had previous one resolved? He immediately called his security cheifs into Aso rock and immediately abandoned invitation to Tinubu's event to have meeting with people that matter most in security matters.

What is talking to you directly going to solve, he was busy holding meetings to restrategize when you were busy nurturing hatred in your heart. No government wants his citizens to be killed anywhere in the world. Even as many sins as you have committed, if you geneuiely ask for forgiveness from God he will forgive you. If ESN/ IPOB can buy humility, humble themselves and show sign of geneuie repentance to government, they will be pardoned and integrated back into society.

It is normal all over the world, if some Bokoharam surrender geneuiely like Niger delta-millitant youths then, they can be pardoned and reintegrated back into society. If you think genuine repentance is cheap, ask all factions of ESN/IPOB to do the same and watch if government will not pardon them, but; will arrogance allow them? You are talking ignorantly, when has it become duty of Buhari to prosecute, is there no judiciary to carry out its duty?

If the same Buhari should begin to prosecute now, you will still be among people shouting, he is not following Nigeria constitution. When criminal is charged to court, it is the duty of court to prosecute based on law of the land, it is not the duty of Buhari in this scenario you cited.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 3:41am On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I pity your already miserable life that will get worse soon, I left Nigeria 2 years before this terrorist sympathiser came to power, whatever he is doing does not affect me directly.

Na you I dey pity, you go to bed hungry and come online to spew trash in the morning because you don’t want your kinsman to look bad. You swine
If your life is not miserable, you won't be jumping from one country to another looking for greener pasture. How will you get it right with that kind mentality and hatred you have putting all your hope in government? Success is not about changing from one country to another, what you lack is the mentality and principle of success.

The country you left behind is where others are making it despite all odds you cited; it is the same country citizens of other countries are comming to and succeed. I make my money from Nigeria legitimately, if I should come to your country, I will employ among you and still pay you from Nigeria currencies. Are there no beggar and homeless in the country you go to; who are born there but failed to see opportunity around them?

You only see hatred and not opportunity in Nigeria with your mentality, now you go out there to do menial jobs to wash corpses, taxi driving and carry feaces for aged ones I guess. I only pray you will not go into drug or spoil Nigeria name with your backward mentality. Success is not about changing location, color of your skin or academic certificate; success is in you if only you know how to discover it. Get the right mentality and drop hatred for Buhari that be-clouds your thinking in positivity.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 4:30am On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

If my life is not miserable, you won't be jumping from one country to another looking for greener pasture. How will you get it right with that kind mentality and hatred you have putting all your hope in government? Success is not about changing from one country to another, what you lack is the mentality and principle of success.

The country you left behind is where others are making it despite all odds you cited; it is the same country citizens of other countries are comming to and succeed. I make my money from Nigeria legitimately, if I should come to your country, I will employ among you and still pay you from Nigeria currencies. Are there no beggar and homeless in the country you go to; who are born there but failed to see opportunity around them?

You only see hatred and not opportunity in Nigeria with your mentality, now you go out there to do menial jobs to wash corpses, taxi driving and carry feaces for aged ones I guess. I only pray you will not go into drug or spoil Nigeria name with your backward mentality. Success is not about changing location, color of your skin or academic certificate; success is in you if only you know how to discover it. Get the right mentality and drop hatred for Buhari that be-clouds your thinking in positivity.

I don’t bother reading your episodes, it’s clear you are frustrated and the evil you support today will consume you in no distant time, do you think power will remain in your backward region forever?

A government will come soon that will crush those criminals your now president imported from Mali and Senegal to destabilise Nigeria if he didn’t win.

I know for sure we will be here to mock you when that start happening.

You know deep down in your heart that you are not living well, you are suffering but won’t dare say because you don’t want to criticise the evil regime of your kinsman
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by EagleNest(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Is your father better than Buhari so you can present him for us to vote? But personally, I will doubt if your father can even craw to where he can lace Buhari's shoe due to embarrassed product like you that comes out of him. Is it Buhari that gave bandit guns to go and kill? Is there any president that is happy killing his citizens? You have turned Buhari to be God who should be everywhere to protect his citizens lazy chap.

Wake up, no leader likes attack of his/her citizens even as strict as Isreal is, there was attack by IS terrorist killing two police yesterday; does that mean Isreal leader wants the killing or leader should be blamed for everything? If you think you can perform better than Buhari, go and join party so we can see what you will do differently. Beside, look for job to do lazy guy so you won't totally depend on Buhari to carry your inherited frustration burden.

If you must blame or critize Buhari or any leader, do it constructively and not just blindly blaming him for your inability to impregnate your wife or other irrelevant issues

What a load of nonsense. So a citizen should now be told how to criticize a government. Where did you learn this from or what makes you think you are doing good service to Buhari. If a leader fails, it is the job of citizens to point it out. Some will point it out in an unpleasant way, it doesn't matter. It is the basic requirement of the leader to be on top of his job or resign. Don't come here and be insulting citizens and their parents for simply voicing displeasure on how this current president is leading.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I don’t bother reading your episodes, it’s clear you are frustrated and the evil you support today will consume you in no distant time, do you think power will remain in your backward region forever?

A government will come soon that will crush those criminals your now president imported from Mali and Senegal to destabilise Nigeria if he didn’t win.

I know for sure we will be here to mock you when that start happening.

You know deep down in your heart that you are not living well, you are suffering but won’t dare say because you don’t want to criticise the evil regime of your kinsman
Are you not already being consumed and frustrated by the evil, hatred and foolishness that you are running away from your father land to do menial job and become slave to Foreigners to eat from the crumbs in foreign land in the name of greener pasture? Don't ever join drug cartel or engage in any illicit business that will further soil Nigeria name.

If you can not contribute development to Nigeria because you failed to see opportunities around you among 200 million plus population except hatred and frustration that has consumed you, don't ever add more to Nigeria problem by spoiling her name in foreign land through illegal engagement and dating scam that may lead to your deportation in the same country you despised.

Citizens of your new country are in Nigeria doing well where you failed to see opportunity except hatred and frustration because of Buhari. Enjoy your new country, obey her strict rules; don't let hatred for leaders of that country also robs you from seeing the blessings of that land
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Are you not already being consumed and frustrated by the evil, hatred and foolishness that you are running away from your father land to do menial job and become slave to Foreigners to eat from the crumbs in foreign land in the name of greener pasture? Don't ever join drug cartel or engage in any illicit business that will further soil Nigeria name.

If you can not contribute development to Nigeria because you failed to see opportunities around you among 200 million plus population except hatred and frustration that has consumed you, don't ever add more to Nigeria problem by spoiling her name in foreign land through illegal engagement and dating scam that may lead to your deportation in the same country you despised. Citizens of your new country are in Nigeria doing well where you failed to see opportunity except hatred and frustration because of Buhari.

I’ll become a slave to foreigners than be a slave to an uncircumcised Fulani religious fanatic like your president. I have made so much than your father in all his years on earth.

My security is guaranteed here, I won’t die of ordinary fever like your family members in Nigeria, I will not be kidnapped by your brothers on highway.

You see say I better pass you. I beg go die
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I’ll become a slave to foreigners than be a slave to an uncircumcised Fulani religious fanatic like your president. I have made so much than your father in all his years on earth.

My security is guaranteed here, I won’t die of ordinary fever like your family members in Nigeria, I will not be kidnapped by your brothers on highway.

You see say I better pass you. I beg go die

Which insecurity and kidnapping ?
You are already kidnapped, imprisoned and insecured by your mindset; that is why you offered yourself to be a slave that may soon be resold to another Arab country. Once you are frustrated, don't ever call the same Nigeria to bail you out. If you and your lineage ever had 1/4 of what I have, you will not run away from your land and accept to wash corpses, carry feaces for old foreign women or satisfy with being slave in foreign land.

You don't expect dangote to come and be a slave in foreign land when he is already blessed in his father's land. Even if there is no security, with your empty generational wealth you professed to have; it would have been able to provide security for yourself. A slave has no inheritance in foreign land; you can be resold to another Arab country without any notice; you can be called monkey or maltreated and even deported at anytime especially if you don't change your present mentality.

If you are loaded with right mentality, you will leave and reign like a king in your Homeland where people like you see frustration and you will see wealth instead. Hatred of another being you can not create yourself is a curse; it attracts badluck to your way; Jesus says, love even your enemies; drop hatred in your heart, then you begin to see wealth, progress, prosperity, sonship instead of seeing slavery and other positivities.

It is the son that will inherit not the slave. Change your mentality, if you must critisize leader, let it be constructive criticism and not blindly out of hatred that fills your heart. Jesus enjoins you to pray for your leaders.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Which insecurity and kidnapping ?
You are already kidnapped, imprisoned and insecured by your mindset; that is why you offered yourself to be a slave that may soon be resold to another Arab country. Once you are frustrated, don't ever call the same Nigeria to bail you out. If you and your lineage ever had 1/4 of what I have, you will not run away from your land and accept to wash corpses, carry feaces for old foreign women or satisfy with being slave in foreign land.

You don't expect dangote to come and be a slave in foreign land when he is already blessed in his father's land. Even if there is no security, with your empty generational wealth you professed to have; it would have been able to provide security for yourself. A slave has no inheritance in foreign land; you can be resold to another Arab country without any notice; you can be called monkey or maltreated and even deported at anytime especially if you don't change your present mentality.

If you are loaded with right mentality, you will leave and reign like a king in your Homeland where people like you see frustration and you will see wealth instead. Hatred of another being you can not create yourself is a curse; it attracts badluck to your way; Jesus says, love even your enemies; drop hatred in your heart, then you begin to see wealth, progress, prosperity, sonship instead of seeing slavery and other positivities.

It is the son that will inherit not the slave. Change your mentality, if you must critisize leader, let it be constructive criticism and not blindly out of hatred that fills your heart. Jesus enjoins you to pray for your leaders.

Your idiots up north will only be free from the captivity of ethnic bigotry the day you accept the truth, how will anyone even redeem you fools?
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Your idiots up north will only be free from the captivity of ethnic bigotry the day you accept the truth, how will anyone even redeem you fools?
Who has a full-cup of hatred and ethinc bigotry than you that calls yourself "senseless Buhari"? That alone shows abundance of your hatred filled-heart for Buhari or anything Fulani! Bible says out of abundance of heart, mouth speaketh, your profile speaks hatred and bigotry louder than voice.

It is the same hatred that is consuming you and blinds your eyes from seeing wealth, prosperity and progress among over 200million population, so; all you see is badluck, poverty and slavery. You seem not understand the meaning of "truth", you are abusing it thinking you are saying the truth why you are actually professing "lies". Truth can not come out of you until you first do away with hatred in your heart.

With your moniker profile name alone, you are indirectly calling your biological father "senseless" because Buhari is his boss presently; insulting the leader means you are insulting the follower who is inderectly pointing to your father you represent
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:
Who has a full-cup of hatred and ethinc bigotry than you that calls yourself "senseless Buhari"? That alone shows abundance of your hatred filled-heart for Buhari or anything Fulani! Bible says out of abundance of heart, mouth speaketh, your profile speaks hatred and bigotry louder than voice.

It is the same hatred that is consuming you and blinds your eyes from seeing wealth, prosperity and progress among over 200million population, so; all you see is badluck, poverty and slavery. You seem not understand the meaning of "truth", you are abusing it thinking you are saying the truth why you are actually professing "lies". Truth can not come out of you until you first do away with hatred in your heart.

With your moniker profile name alone, you are indirectly calling your biological father "senseless" because Buhari is his boss presently; insulting the leader means you are insulting the follower who is inderectly pointing to your father you represent

You, your father and grandfather are all useless core Buharist. How can you defend a very useless idiot like Buhari, even the rubber stamp assembly is beginning to speak against him but a goat like you wouldn’t see anything wrong in his ineptitude.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

You, your father and grandfather are all useless core Buharist. How can you defend a very useless idiot like Buhari, even the rubber stamp assembly is beginning to speak against him but a goat like you wouldn’t see anything wrong in his ineptitude.
It is not me that called you useless, it is actually you yourself that called your father, grandfather and your generation unborn useless. Your moniker profile attests to that. If you like jump from ten story buildings, buhari is your current leader of you and your father. Abusing the leader implies you are insulting the follower of whom you, your father and grandfather represent.

I am sure if your father should manage to be in position of that rubber stamp national assembly member, your life will not be miserable to extend of offering yourself as slave in foreign land eating crumbs from your menial job and if you must go abroad; you will have to do so as Prince and not as cast away beggar chased out of Nigeria as a result of hatred for Buhari
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

It is not me that called you useless, it is actually you yourself that called you father, grandfather and your generation unborn useless. Your moniker profile attests to that. If you like jumb from ten story buildings, buhari is your current leader of you and your father. Abusing the leader implies you are insulting the follower of whom you, your father and grandfather represent.

I am sure if your father should manage to be in position of that rubber stamp national assembly member, your life will not be miserable to extend of offering yourself as slave in foreign land eating crumbs from your menial job and if you must go abroad; you will have to do so as Prince and not as fast away beggar chased out of Nigeria as a result of hatred for Buhari

Just pray that presidency remain in the north because e go too bad for una.

If you complain you are gone goat
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Just pray that presidency remain in the north because e go too bad for una.

If you complain you are gone goat
That is why you got it wrong and I was trying to point you in the right direction. My life is not ruled by who becomes the president; president can come from anywhere, any tribe and any location. I see prosperity from any government as you are seeing failure and disappointment because of hatred in your heart. I don't over expect from any government because I know they are human, none of them can be perfect even if you and I become president; we can't still satisfy human beings.

Since 1960 we got independence, is there any government that satisfy people? No, because human need is insatiable; even leaders of advanced countries never meet expectation of its citezens despite how many centuries apart that have been practicing democracy. My success is not tied to government; I only look for what little I can contribute to make Nigeria better by thinking harder on legitimate solution I can come up with when others are complaining and lamenting. I see positivity in negativity, I see success in failure and is working for me.

If you keep habouring hatred in your heart for any person, tribe or leader, you will always see negativity in negativity, negativity in positivity and it will turn your world against you irrespective of your location on world map. I don't despise a man or woman I can not create irrespective of tribe he or she comes from so far he/she is a creation from God Almighty, we are one.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

That is why you got it wrong and I was trying to point you in the right direction. My life is not ruled by who becomes the president; president can come from anywhere, any tribe and any location. I see prosperity from any government as you are seeing failure and disappointment because of hatred in your heart. I don't over expect from any government because I know they are human, none of them can be perfect even if you and I become president; we can't still satisfy human beings.

Since 1960 we got independence, is there any government that satisfy people? No, because human need is insatiable; even leaders of advanced countries never meet expectation of its citezens despite how many centuries apart that have been practicing democracy. My success is not tied to government; I only look for what little I can contribute to make Nigeria better by thinking harder on legitimate solution I can come up with when others are complaining and lamenting. I see positivity in negativity, I see success in failure and is working for me.

If you keep habouring hatred in your heart for any person, tribe or leader, you will always see negativity in negativity, negativity in positivity and it will turn your world against you irrespective of your location on world map. I don't despise a man or woman I can not create irrespective of tribe he or she comes from so far he/she is a creation from God Almighty.

That hatred will destroy you all in the north, the same hatred that has made the region stagnant and backward.

I won’t fail to kill any uncircumcised idiot that comes around my vicinity in the name of this country belong to us.

I do not subscribe to the school of thought that says Nigerians are not allowed to carry arms.

Dare me and die idiot
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

That hatred will destroy you all in the north, the same hatred that has made the region stagnant and backward.

I won’t fail to kill any uncircumcised idiot that comes around my vicinity in the name of this country belong to us.

I do not subscribe to the school of thought that says Nigerians are not allowed to carry arms.

Dare me and die idiot

Who is filled with hatred now between you and I ? See your trash you wrote here and see you moniker profile that is speaking hatred of Buhari loud and clear. Which gun and arms are you waiting for? You are already carrying gun and arms of hatred. Your moniker profile is shooting Buhari and Fulani in loud hatred war, but instead of killing Buhari; you are killing yourself.

Are you not the one that ran out of your father land now as refugee to become a slave in another man's land eating crumbs? Who is now the winner of hatred gun war you are fighting? Is it Buhari that is eating five times daily if he likes in his father's land and moving from country to country as king of most populus black nation on Earth or you that is running away from your father land like refugee and slave of conquered war?

I am only advicing you not to further kill yourself with gun and arms of hatred in your hand, you are not harming Buhari; you are inflicting injury on yourself. You can end the war of hatred you caused yourself so you will stop running from country to another country as refugee or war prisoner slave eating crumbs in foreign land
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Who is filled with hatred now between you and I ? See your trash you wrote here and see you moniker profile that is speaking hatred of Buhari loud and clear. Which gun and arms are you waiting for? You are already carrying gun and arms of hatred. Your moniker profile is shooting Buhari and Fulani in loud hatred war, but instead of killing Buhari; you are killing yourself.

Are you not the one that ran out of your father land now as refugee to become a slave in another man's land eating crumbs? Who is now the winner of hatred gun war you are fighting? Is it Buhari that is eating five times daily if he likes in his father's land and moving from country to country as king of most populus black nation on Earth or you that is running away from your father land like refugee and slave of conquered war?

I am only advicing you not to further kill yourself with gun and arms of hatred in your hand, you are not harming Buhari; you are inflicting injury on yourself. You can end the war of hatred you caused yourself so you will stop running from country to another country as refugee or war prisoner slave eating crumbs in foreign land

I hate whoever hates peace. You are wicked, your region is filled with hatred and wickedness therefore Nigerians hate you all
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I hate whoever hates peace. You are wicked, your region is filled with hatred and wickedness therefore Nigerians hate you all
Keep being filled with hatred, it is your choice to keep shooting yourself with hatred filled-AK47. You are already shooting yourself; now you have ran out of the country as refugee and war-prisioner.

I am just advising you not to further shoot yourself to extent of collecting illegal drugs to deposit in India; otherwise, you may spend rest of your life in jail. Don't forget Marwa is in charge of NDLEA in Nigeria now, no trick he never knows. Transporting illegal drug to Nigeria in the name of raising money for your business will never work. Better stay there in your refugee camp you put yourself via hatred to continue to eat crumbs or left over.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Keep being filled with hatred, it is your choice to keep shooting yourself with hatred filled-AK47. You are already shooting yourself; now you have ran out of the country as refugee and war-prisioner.

I am just advising you not to further shoot yourself to extent of collecting illegal drugs to deposit in India; otherwise, you may spend rest of your life in jail. Don't forget Marwa is in charge of NDLEA in Nigeria now, no trick he never knows. Transporting illegal drug to Nigeria in the name of raising money for your business will never work. Better stay there in your refugee camp you put yourself via hatred to continue to eat crumbs or left over.

Lol I have been a citizen here since 4 years, me refugee, I’m not like you and your tribesmen that trek from Mali to Nigeria.. I repeat any uncircumcised idiot that dare me will die
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Lol I have been a citizen here since 4 years, me refugee, I’m not like you and your tribesmen that trek from Mali to Nigeria.. I repeat any uncircumcised idiot that dare me will die
Four years? 4-solid years you have been in bondage in strange land! After Nigeria independence, after slave trade ended officially, you went to put yourself in another second badge slavery. You chased away yourself from your father land to become slave in foreign land so you can eat from crumbs that fall on ground because of your hatred for Buhari. Why? Why have you inflicted yourself with this much pain just because you hate Buhari? Your situation is pathetic!
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by Osibajo2023: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Is your father better than Buhari so you can present him for us to vote? But personally, I will doubt if your father can even craw to where he can lace Buhari's shoe due to embarrassed product like you that comes out of him. Is it Buhari that gave bandit guns to go and kill? Is there any president that is happy killing his citizens? You have turned Buhari to be God who should be everywhere to protect his citizens lazy chap.

Wake up, no leader likes attack of his/her citizens even as strict as Isreal is, there was attack by IS terrorist killing two police yesterday; does that mean Isreal leader wants the killing or leader should be blamed for everything? If you think you can perform better than Buhari, go and join party so we can see what you will do differently. Beside, look for job to do lazy guy so you won't totally depend on Buhari to carry your inherited frustration burden.

If you must blame or critize Buhari or any leader, do it constructively and not just blindly blaming him for your inability to impregnate your wife or other irrelevant issues
if it positive thing now, you will start associating it With buari now it is otherwise, I pray this day, your mother should be raped, your son kidnapped and your daughter raped to death, then we will see if you will still get mouth to talk, you this dirty and hopeless Fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Osibajo2023:
if it positive thing now, you will start associating it With buari now it is otherwise, I pray this day, your mother should be raped, your son kidnapped and your daughter raped to death, then we will see if you will still get mouth to talk, you this dirty and hopeless Fulani herdsman
Is your mother not raped already that he gave birth to brainless individual like you? You are already kidnapped and imprisoned with your inverted mentality, so lack functional brain that can comprehend the text in its context. Are you sure your mother knows your father?

Try to ask your mother if she can provide your father's picture when she was raped. Submit your finding with medical report before you come back here to comment; you seem not to be in the right frame of mind that is capable of understanding the context of the text. When you are evaluated to be well, come back to read the text again
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 3:56am On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

Four years? 4-solid years you have been in bondage in strange land! After Nigeria independence, after slave trade ended officially, you went to put yourself in another second badge slavery. You chased away yourself from your father land to become slave in foreign land so you can eat from crumbs that fall on ground because of your hatred for Buhari. Why? Why have you inflicted yourself with this much pain just because you hate Buhari? Your situation is pathetic!

You are obviously an idiot now it’s clear. The same bondage Buhari, your First Lady and their children have been for 7 years. Bondage yet they run here for treatment.

You are far from redemption if you think you are free and I’m in bondage. Just tell that lifeless idiot to stay in Nigerian without going abroad for medical treatment and see if he won’t die.

I have seen it through your stupidity that suffering is embedded in your DNA in the north
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:

You are obviously an idiot now it’s clear. The same bondage Buhari, your First Lady and their children have been for 7 years. Bondage yet they run here for treatment.

You are far from redemption if you think you are free and I’m in bondage. Just tell that lifeless idiot to stay in Nigerian without going abroad for medical treatment and see if he won’t die.

I have seen it through your stupidity that suffering is embedded in your DNA in the north
Buhari, his wife and children run to foreign land as king, queen and princes. Your master over there you are eating from their left over will abandon their tasks to meet Buhari and his family at airport celebrating them while your own case as refugee or outcast in foreign land is never celebrated. You are putting yourself in second set of slavery because of your hatred for Buhari, so your own situation is pathetic. You are living like a captured slave eating crumbs.
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

Buhari, his wife and children run to foreign land as king, queen and prices. Your master over there you are eating from their left over will abandon their tasks to meet Buhari and his family at airport celebrating them while your own case as refugee or outcast in foreign down is never celebrated

You see your stupidity? When you fall sick where do you go for treatment? You go to hospitals that have no paracetamol.

Wake up ewu
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by sreamsense: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:

You see your stupidity? When you fall sick where do you go for treatment? You go to hospitals that have no paracetamol.

Wake up ewu
They come for treatment as special guest your master over there is giving respect to. They pay your master from Nigeria currency that is scarce for you to get due to your slavery mentality. Karma is paying you in your own currency because of your hatred towards your human fellow. Your Ikonso and other brainwashed Ipob members that wished him death, have they not died before him ?

Is kanu your master that hate Buhari and asked for his head not in the zoo now as animal eating undone beans? Have Ipob/ESN members that wished him death because of hatred of Buhari in their hearts not abandoned their homes and living inside bushes like wild animals eating human beings like tiger now due to hunger? Karma is paying you little by little in current exchange rate of badluck why karma is processing form of some hatred-filled refugees and slaves like you and Simon Ekpa in foreign land with your due reward.

Ekpa can come to his father land again, he is lost because of hatred of Buhari! The more you hate your fellow human being, the more you attract badluck to yourself. Success is not in foreign land, success is not in the color of your skin, success is not in your certificate or level of education; success is in you! You don't need to become slave in foreign land before you can make it, but hatred will alway block you from seeing success in failure, ability in disability and fertility in barren land.

The same land that is barren to you because of hatred is fertile for others. I am done with you, I wouldn't reply you anymore on this thread; learn from all my messages and always be happy with everybody without nurtuing hatred in your hearts. God is love! There is no way you will tell me you love God you never see with your eyes while you hate human beings, the work of his hand you see from another tribe, your tribe or as your leaders in your daily encounter.

Pray for your leaders, love your neighbor as your yourself and even pray for your enemies is what Jesus preaches. I wish you well and journey mercy back to Nigeria in prosperity, good health and change of heart from hating to loving.
Regards
Re: Eye Witness Report By A Survivor Of The Attack On The Abuja - Kaduna Train by UselessBuharist: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

They come for treatment as special guest your master over there is giving respect to. They pay your master from Nigeria currency that is scarce for you to get due to your slavery mentality. Karma is paying you in your own currency because of your hatred towards your human fellow. Your Ikonso and other brainwashed Ipob members that wished him death, have they not died before him ?

Is kanu your master that hate Buhari and asked for his head not in the zoo now as animal eating undone beans? Have Ipob/ESN members that wished him death because of hatred of Buhari in their hearts not abandoned their homes and living inside bushes like wild animals eating human beings like tiger now due to hunger? Karma is paying you little by little in current exchange rate of badluck why karma is processing form of some hatred-filled refugees and slaves like you and Simon Ekpa in foreign land with your due reward.

Ekpa can come to his father land again, he is lost because of hatred of Buhari! The more you hate your fellow human being, the more you attract badluck to yourself. Success is not in foreign land, success is not in the color of your skin, success is not in your certificate or level of education; success is in you! You don't need to become slave in foreign land before you can make it, but hatred will alway block you from seeing success in failure, ability in disability and fertility in barren land.

The same land that is barren to you because of hatred is fertile for others. I am done with you, I wouldn't reply you anymore on this thread; learn from all my messages and always be happy with everybody without nurtuing hatred in your hearts. God is love! There is no way you will tell me you love God you never see with your eyes while you hate human beings, the work of his hand you see from another tribe, your tribe or as your leaders in your daily encounter.

Pray for your leaders, love your neighbor as your yourself and even pray for your enemies is what Jesus preaches. I wish you well and journey mercy back to Nigeria in prosperity, good health and change of heart from hating to loving.
Regards

Isn’t it shameful that he couldn’t build one working hospital for 7yrs? The fraudster said he was going to build heaven on earth yet he couldn’t do one out of his promises.

You idiot will keep supporting him. Let’s assume your father or mother gets sick now what will you do ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfaithful Married Women On The Rise. / Native Doctor Shares Video Of Him Making Juju For 'yahoo' Boy, Calls Out Pastor / Man Commits Suicide After He Discovered His Account Balance Is Less Than #2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.