Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Hmmm Bureau De Change Has Gone Digital... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hmmm Bureau De Change Has Gone Digital... (256 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? / Online Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm Bureau De Change Has Gone Digital... by chrisfresh(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Its amazing what is obtainable in the digital world.

I can't share some information here, because I am scared of being banned, since this is my first time posting.

I only read before..

So I will only advice everyone that is yet to really take advantage of the digital world.,to please do so..

Learn digital skills..anyone you can afford.

E-commerce

Affliction marketing

Data analysis

Etc.

From anyone you think that knows road.

Also take advantage of some FREE training ad.s on social medias..

Many are really filled with value.

That how I came in contact of how to make few dollars on daily.

Dollar is about 600 right?.

How ?

You know all those Aboki brothers that sells dollars along Rumuola /Presidential pH..Sharaton hotel Abuja etc..

Same thing they are doing ..you can..

Only you don't have to be harassing passerby, asking if they need dollar etc..

You ONLY sell online..YES..

INSTANT sell..

Note...NOT AN IN VESTMENT.

Its join a third party platform giving you privilege to be an Online Aboki dollar seller.

They automatically connects you to a buyer whose buying rate is higher than your country selling rate..

So it's a sure profit..

However they collect small charges from your sells.

I can't post their name here because I don't think it would be allowed..

But listen..many are already on this..

Somehow you will get to here it soon..when you do..obey your instincts.

There are many fa.ke deals out there but that's Only because Real ones exits..

In all pray for divine direction in all you do including business ideas..

Point..Take advantage of the digital time..as long as you have a phone.

Wish you the best

(1) (Reply)

Presco Issues A Series 1 Bond Worth N34.5 Billion / New In The Stock Market Space ? Get Intrigued By Basics You’ve Neva Known Before / How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.