Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? (1832 Views)

Bureau De Change License For Sale / Hmmm Bureau De Change Has Gone Digital... / Online Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? by Politicalidiot: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Been a while on Nairaland. I recall my days here trying to be successful. I actually dabbled in Trading (made lots before the crash), did Money market funds and FGN bonds, currently doing Adsense sites and making over $XX,000 per month.
Thing is, once you get more successful, you tend to leave amazing boards like this because you have more fish to fry.

Now, why I am back is this. I have been moving across the country a lot - Calabar, Lagos, Abuja, Anambra and due to the huge Fx I import into Nigeria via Adsense, I always have the issue of changing Dollars to Naira. The banks are crazy giving me N330/$. Very mad peeps. So I always use Abokis. But that's a scary thing as you have to hunt down Hausa Qtrs in most locations.

If you've ever traded Bitcoins, you must know Local Bitcoins, Paxful and Remitano. Cool stuff.

So I am applying that to Fx transfers. Full Peer to Peer model. Bureau de Change guys make Blood money like money for almost nothing. You need N35mn to open a licensed BDC in Nigeria. A Peer to Peer system will bypass that and you can play like the big boys asap.

I spent the whole of last week coming up with a minimum product - Abokiswap.com. I have enough money to run ads on Nairaland (expect that soon) but I would just love to know what the community thinks atm.
Re: Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? by chrisfresh(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Nice one brother..I am checking it out already..

Also check this out

COTP.COM

Referral code: 681358

Registeration is Free ..
Re: Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? by Wittysmith(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2022
It's a good initiative. But you can go one step better by providing an online payment gateway and escrow service. It will make transactions easier and safer from the comfort of one's home or office.
Re: Start A Bureau De Change And Make Money? by FELIX30(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello bro,

I have been searching for the COTP app on play store, I can't find it again. I saw it two days ago but can't find it today.
The app on playstore is a new app with no review.

chrisfresh:
Nice one brother..I am checking it out already..

Also check this out

COTP.COM

Referral code: 681358

Registeration is Free ..

(1) (Reply)

Earn 300k Monthly / MMM Blasts Users / How Do I Get My Un-allocated Dangote Flour Shares Money From Oceanic Registrars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.