Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu (23563 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Ortom of all people? No single project done by him as young as he claimed to be.

Help me tell them ooo. Orton does not have shame.

I would vote a Tinubu many times over than an Orton. Tinubu as governor has 100 times more achievements than Orton.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Mozegee: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin. Truly it is shame to Nigerians that someone like Tinubu is contesting to be the county's president
sometimes I am more ashamed to see how people are supporting Tinubu. After 8 yrs of uninterrupted hardship from the most useless President since the history of this country
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mozegee:
sometimes I am more ashamed to see how people are supporting Tinubu. After 8 yrs of uninterrupted hardship from the most useless President since the history of this country
My guy I tire o
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
What do we now call a useless and highly indebted governor of a state (Orthon) that is above 60 yrs and owing workers?
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Tareq1105: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mozegee:

Tinubu will do better than Baba
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by omokab: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Month end has come to pay salary ,this animal must look for someone to attack. Foolish orthom pay civil servant salary
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by fubsy: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Saraki, Tambuwal, Wike, Obi, Moghalu are fantastic aspirants, and in fact better than Tinubu (Don't ask me "how". Ask yourself). But when Osinbajo enters the stage, the narrative may change. Hope shall rise and be sustained. I wish the guys I named first, drop party affiliation and work with Osinbajo to turn things around for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by smirn(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
MathewOG:
Imagine a country of over 200m+ population,yet;due to ethnic sentiment,we want to elect a sick old man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease,that has refused to tell us how he made his money and how old he is,due to his greedy quest for power.

Nigerians should keep folding their hands until a man of 120yrs suffering from stroke will be forced on us as president..
If it's BAT who else? Are you or your father contesting the presidential election. Look at Orthom talking without shame as a young person he claims to be what has been his achievement in Benue state? What has Tambuwal achieved in Sokoto state?
For tinubu, he has the right to contest and for those of you who don't want him, you are free to go with your choice.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by kmaster007: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
And you wanted PDP back... Ur not ready if you still support both parties
oluseyiforjesus:
We want our corrupt PDP back
May the blood of the Dr dat died in that train hunt n killed Buhari n his 4 generations.

If you collect 1 naira to vote this 2023 you are curse n thunder will strike you............

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Jemex003: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
May the blood of the Dr dat died in that train hunt n killed Buhari n his 4 generations.

If you collect 1 naira to vote this 2023 you are curse n thunder will strike you............

So with you and your family. Ogun kill all of una. Oloriburuku flat empty head.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by michoim(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ortom, Wike don give you N500m chop, why you no go talk trash as usual ...
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by smirn(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mozegee:
Every incumbent president is always useless. You will never appreciate what you have until it's no more. No matter who rule this country, Nigerians must complain. Let me ask you, what have you done for yourself? What has your parents done for you to better your life. Imagine you blaming the government instead of your parents who brought you into this world. Na president be your papa name?
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by President2001(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Out dated ancestor
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by gadgethead: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kaiser20:
If Ancestor Tinubu had contested in 1970 for president he would have probably had a chance,. But 2023, people like [i]Tinubu have expired to handle today's complex problem.
For Everything there is a season and a Time, this is Universal law!. Ancestor Tinubu has no business in Nigeria politics, Nigeria is not Europe or USA[/i]

In Europe and America, there are effective, independent civil services, which operates seamlessly. Not in Nigeria, where you will be prostrating/hailing /or be begging the governor/president to construct/repair a bridge or road
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Ezeama400: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
michoim:
Ortom, Wike don give you N500m chop, why you no go talk trash as usual ...

What is 500 million to a sitting governor ?

Some of you don't really know how rich these governors are... After A president next is governor when it comes to riches...

Governor of a poorest state in Nigeria collects 590 million naira as a security vote every month( They don't account for such money).. Not part of his salary or allowances..

Let's not even discuss how they inflate projects to look state fund...
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by abidem4real: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/29/2023-ancestors-seeking-to-be-president-ortom-mocks-apc/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648551643
Agewisely, I don't support Tinubu to be our next president but the hypocrisy of Nigerian politicians is per excellence concerning Tinubu's ancestral age. Where were these voices when Buhari was vigorously craving for power? Was he not above 70 then? It's now the turn of Southwest and they begin beating the drum of ancestral age. Whether young or old, Nigerians will always be Nigerians when it comes to power. Nothing good can come out of their Jerusalem because our minds have been perverted by the perpetual misrule of our so called political office holders.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by yomi531(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Funniest thing is people only attack Tinubu with the age thingy. Atiku wey be great grand father, nobody dey yab am too. The hate for Tinubu is too much abeg
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Emdebby2: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
They are all the same.
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin. Truly it is shame to Nigerians that someone like Tinubu is contesting to be the county's president
But it is not shame to your almighty America that Trump and Biden contested. Your Atiku nko na young man he be in his fouties
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
MathewOG:
Imagine a country of over 200m+ population,yet;due to ethnic sentiment,we want to elect a sick old man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease,that has refused to tell us how he made his money and how old he is,due to his greedy quest for power.

Nigerians should keep folding their hands until a man of 120yrs suffering from stroke will be forced on us as president..

Then we would be in for another 8yrs or so of abroad medical tours with our tax payer‘s money that should have been used to either develop the country or empower the poor masses for a better living condition.

Rubbish country that don‘t know what‘s good for them.

I take a stroll....
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by knowhowk: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jagaban is Just 40 Years Old now ..How come he is an Ancestor ..
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:

That is your own understanding.

While I do not support Tinubu to be president, we must recognize that he, like other Nigerians, is entitled to aspire to be president.

There is nothing to be ashamed about that. Age shouldn't be the reason he shouldn't be president. We should be talking about quality of ideas, programs, integrity, ability to get the job done etc.

We have seen older presidents elsewhere that are doing well. We have also seen younger presidents that aren't doing well.

How well did GEJ perform as president? Can he match Buhari's accomplishments despite being younger?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Belleful: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
U re condemning tinubu but gearing up to vote for ATIKU. Who re u?
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
This one with no single physical achievement in office for 8 years. His only imaginary achievement is criticising Buhari. Lol
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Na Buhari kill am? U no get sense
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by Jeftliu: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

Base on what you think that he dont deserve to become President of Nigeria because some of you will just use ur free data to type nonsense at the corner of ur house when you are celebrating Obi Pandora Atikulooter Saraki that turn kwara to their family business
Re: 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu by 4pppp(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2022
I pray Nigerians will not repeat this mistake again, those supporting Atiku and Tinibu are the real enemy of our economy and the country at large

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grassroots Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe (Pictures) / 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.