Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria (22776 Views)

North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by Poleski: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
DamianX:
Watch the animals vote the same old visionless fools into power again and wail later.

Do votes still count in this useless country?
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by doshiyad1: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
do fulani truly have a christian association?

Yes they do and co-Hausa too and they very faithful
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by Sunsets: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fulani christian association indeed. They might even be the one behind the attack. Trust a Fulani man at your own peril

Very funny people. How they became part of. Nigeria is one of the wonders of the world.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by SaintNemesis(f): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fulanis can be brutal in attacks true, so can many other ethnic groups in Nigeria. It is high time we stopped stereotyping crimes in Nigeria.
Treat a criminal as a criminal that he is and don't drag his tribe into it.

To be honest, Nigeria is a jungle. Greed, selfishness and materialism reigns supreme.

Fake life, lust for material things above all,
Caused by the show off nature of Nigerians. Someone buys a new car, he/she runs to show off on social media, buys a house, same thing.
Women are worse at it, these days. Husband or sugar daddy give you money for food. You run to social media, "hey, I don't usually do this but, I have to today because this is huge. My baby gave me ₦1,000,000 to cook soup." Most often they lie all the time.
The younger ones coming want to show off too. They go and do rituals for money.
After you cry "ah�, 11 year old kidnapper, 14yr old ritual killer."
When you show off next time, remember you are motivating the next generation to commit crime and be like you.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Your ilk have destroyed a nation that once had the potential to be great . Shame. Now it’s a pig sty.
Yes,for you and your family,no problems grin
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by effort1: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

So there are fulani christians in such a number that they can form association?

So which fulani jihadists have ipob pigs been accusing of islamisation?

LeoDeking, the popular nairaland bigot has come with a new moniker. Dear liondeleo, we know you as a chronic bigot. You can't hide.

Should we remind you that Fulani bandits confessed to being bandits?

Even myetti Allah confessed that their members are responsible for many of the kidnappings and banditry going on.

I guess you always read news from the back of your phone.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by derecho(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't know Rev.Aliyu Buba but I know there are Fulani Christians, who also suffer from the hands of their fellow kinsmen. During one of the many turbulence in Kaduna, One of the Pastors was severely beaten by the marauding Fulani gang when they learnt he was Fulani.

It's like an abomination for a Fulani to be Christian....But no intimidation can stop the gospel.

Buhari and his fellow jihadists just came to give Fulani people a bad name.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunayantokun:

There are true Fulani Christians in Nigeria though they are a minority group. Many of them are sincere and truthful but they constitute an infinitesimal percentage. They don't support the evils of their non-Christian counterparts who would even consider them collateral damage when they wish to perpetrate their acts of terrorism.

Guess you are a member.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
My dear Fulani Christians, please feel free to relocate to the South after the disintegration of this giant bastard of a "country" called Nigeria. If you don't, you will become victims of the worst genocide in African history once you're left alone with these very same animals you're appealing to.

They might even read your trash on NL

Why not start relocating live.
Nairaland where you are a heavyweight champion, isn't real.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
greatness77:
bro remember thousands of people voted against buhari in d north especially in kaduna dats why buhari is killing dem
Because Buhari wasn't contesting against an Igbo man. It was A Northern Muslim Atiku.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Yoruba muslims are the worst group of people.
who is this mad fellow
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
gidado14:

you fool former Minister of Finance Nenadi Usman was a fulani and a christain too
bloody aboki is always quick to shout fool in a faceless forum

i know you can never try that rubbish if youre standing face to face with me

i would gladly use you for burukutu jerrycan.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by GreatAxeMan: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
They are welcome to relocate from the shíthôlè called Arewa anytime they feel their lives are threatened.
The subhuman scum who are persecuting Christians can continue to live in their shíthôlè.

mhmsadyq:

They might even read your trash on NL

Why not start relocating live.
Nairaland where you are a heavyweight champion, isn't real.

Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by Ajeyo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

So there are fulani christians in such a number that they can form association?

So which fulani jihadists have ipob pigs been accusing of islamisation?

You must be a boko with the way you spoke,Continue.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Guess you are a member.
LOL.
My friend, they are my brothers and sisters in Christ. When you are in Christ Jesus, ethnicity doesn't make any difference.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
They are welcome to relocate from the shíthôlè called Arewa anytime they feel their lives are threatened.
The subhuman scum who are persecuting Christians can continue to live in their shíthôlè.

Talk is too cheap!
You like cheap cheap!

Work the talk.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Cry cry.

Talk is too cheap!
You like talku, talku.

Work the talk, then mention me.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by gidado14(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
skywalker240:

bloody aboki is always quick to shout fool in a faceless forum

i know you can never try that rubbish if youre standing face to face with me

i would gladly use you for burukutu jerrycan.

Ipob I'am just telling the fact because you sound like a useless illiterate
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2022
gidado14:

Ipob I'am just telling the fact because you sound like a useless illiterate
G¤at am from Delta state. Useless illiterate detector cant detect someones beleif before screaming ipob.

the saying is really true, Abokis trully have short half brains

next time think before you pick banters, bloody tuwo munching deluded bast@rd.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by gidado14(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
skywalker240:

G¤at am from Delta state. Useless illiterate detector cant detect someones beleif before screaming ipob.

the saying is really true, Abokis trully have short half brains

next time think before you pick banters, bloody tuwo munching deluded bast@rd.
Those Abokis will still lead the country with our short brains and your educated illiterates will still be sniffing our ass you dumb fool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
gidado14:

Those Abokis will still lead the country with our short brains and your educated illiterates will still be sniffing our ass you dumb fool
so says the road side nail cutter birthed by a dumb amajiri with a boreholed hijab wearing b¡tch because in their half brains, they didnt know what rubbers mean (i know your aboki brain wont know the term rubber)

a rubber would have avoided the monumental dumb mistake over here from coming into this world, and be quoting me to talk rubbish about "abokis ass sniffer" dumb kunu sipping tuwo shinkafi filled brained amajiri.
Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by gidado14(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
skywalker240:

so says the road side nail cutter birthed by a dumb amajiri with a boreholed hijab wearing b¡tch because in their half brains, they didnt know what rubbers mean (i know your aboki brain wont know the term rubber)

a rubber would have avoided the monumental dumb mistake over here from coming into this world, and be quoting me to talk rubbish about "abokis ass sniffer" dumb kunu sipping tuwo shinkafi filled brained amajiri.

Dumb poke eater, your dumb brain makes you knw the Almajiri Kunu And Tuwon shinkafa, but this Almajiri dont even knw the rubbish you eat

Re: Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
gidado14:

Dumb poke eater, your dumb brain makes you knw the Almajiri Kunu And Tuwon shinkafa, but this dumb kunu sipping gworo chewing Almajiri that is replying you dont even knw the rubbish you eat
be proud of what follows your name dumbo, stop trying hard to make it look easygoing @bold

educated literate from amajurudeen, its pork! not poke wink dont expect you to understand, like i said earlier, short half brains. Go and pick your kettle
and settle in your smelly tick infested mat and wash your prick for prayers, afterwards go and fvck your cow.

poke widen your hijab wearing b¡tch of a moma pvssy above its already over widdened borehole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.