Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,198 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Update : My Battle With Fraud In PHED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update : My Battle With Fraud In PHED (356 Views)

Police Officers Flog PHED officials for attempting to disconnect Boss light / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update : My Battle With Fraud In PHED by Emmayorejoice: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Link to the previous thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/7021824/why-phed-fraustrating-us

I finally made out time and went to their major office at Ordinance.

Long and short I was informed that an audit was carried out in January and some old debt as far báck as 2012 was discovered and allocated to ALL prepaid meters.

Before moving into the flat I did my checks and confirmed there was no debt on the prepaid meter and I have been using it for years.

Is it justifiable to resurrect a 10 year old debt which was not in the system even as of 2 years ago and heap it on all prepaid customers in Port Harcourt.

For me I see this as fraudulent and intend to get justice in this regards.

Note the debt allocated to my meter is over 65k.
Re: Update : My Battle With Fraud In PHED by Gentlerespect76: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thieves, that's what they are. And do you now the icing on their thieving cake? There is no leadership in the country to ensure justice for the masses!

1 Like

Re: Update : My Battle With Fraud In PHED by Emmayorejoice: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Thieves, that's what they are. And do you now the icing on their thieving cake? There is no leadership in the country to ensure justice for the masses!

I think they take advantage of those who are to busy to seek justice.
Me I have their time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Muslim Policeman Supports Killing Of Deborah / SAD! Over 50 Killed In St. Francis Catholic Church In Ondo State, Nigeria(video) / Suicide Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.