Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,044 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces (234 Views)

Defence Chief Summons Security Forces For Closed-Door Meeting / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by eejo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria Security forces know the location of Bandits across Northern Nigeria. DSS, NIA and Army Intelligence have full information about these Bandits. My question is what is holding them back and watch innocent Nigeria pay the price. Train attack should never had happened.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by Obagofixxy: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wrong is an understatement, everyday bad and worst news keeps popping out from kaduna esp, the government is just to pay condolence visit to them rubbish
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by Mooh247: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
They are overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by kozmokaz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just like fema

They wait for the situation to get out of hands them billions will be allocated
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by sekundosekundo: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Generals hv become billionaires through this war, pls don't spoil show for us.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by eejo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was shocked but not surprised when Islamic State of West Africa second in command was sleeping in Army Barrack close to Abuja before his arrest.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigeria Security Forces by godofuck231: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you attach their brothers wo will destabilize their opponents if they win

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: ‘I Have Evidence Buhari Was Live At The Game’ – Reno Omokri / Road Infrastructure: President Buhari Receives 2021 Africa Road Builder Award / 2023 Presidency: 9 Aspirants From The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.