Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna (48594 Views)

Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester / Abba Abbey Gidan Haki Kidnapped And Killed By His Ex Lover / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by kingthreat(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:
This is beginning to look like Sabotage and a sponsored terror attack from Quarters wanting to wrest power from this current leadership.

Something is fishy

No it is not. It is simply emboldened criminals having a field day with guns and bombs.
This is what happens when you tolerate terrorism. It becomes a hydra-headed monster.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Security agents that are supposed to protect the north are in South East collecting 50 50 naira from drivers.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by tnerro1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
But the president is an ex general na yet can’t handle security.

Quota system will kill this country
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by illuminutty: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seems some people are not happy with the outcome of APC convention and have gone totally ballistic.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ko ni daa fun ota e!

Buhari will fix security
Osunbande will handle economy
How far nah?
Yet you plan to reinforce calamity with a sick old man!

Have you see tinubu in person in the last 24months?
Frail drooling old sepulchre!

Ko ni daa fun ota e!

Watch what you say you don't know if Peter Obi is my "OTA"

Anyways leadership is about sense not looking like Christiano Ronaldo

And we know Atiku and PDP are behind all this knowing fully well the Dollard in Aso Rock would never hurt his fellow Fulani..

It's all Northern games to keep power
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by MrCover: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by zeuss: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

My brother it's not rocket science. These are clearly sponsored attacks. The strategy is a well coordinated one.

I am sure those in charge of the nations security architecture would also strongly suspect sponsored attacks

They want to raise the insecurity bar...create reason for martial law.....
They fail to realize that Yoruba ,middlebelf and Igbo will never support northern coup actors many of them root for a Gideon Okah type of coup scenerio
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
This is war, yet you plan to send your ancestor to war.
Alapatinrin weyrey.

Alapa stainless ... Tinubu is your next President... Know this and know peace

You can even download his pics to masturbate with if you so much are obsessed with him

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mrval042: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

This guys ain't even hiding

Kaduna Airport attack 24th and 25th of March

Kaduna - Abuja train station attack 28th and 29th of March

Kaduna - Abuja expressway attack 29th March

and the governor wants to come as running mate... running from his failed duty or what
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by treatise: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

They were defeated technically.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Passionate888: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexas58:

My heart goes to all those who lost their lives on this journey, we promise you to make this country better by voting the people that would move the country forward in this next election
Celine Dion

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by zeuss: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Damn this is more than some illetrate herdsmen bullshit

We are talking IED bombs, RPGs machine guns and Anti Aircraft guns

This is war

Is it IPOB or Odua or them southern kaduna Christians?
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by BabalawoPikin(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexas58:

My heart goes to all those who lost their lives on this journey, we promise you to make this country better by voting the people that would move the country forward in this next election
lmao..

Tinubu is coming...
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
There is a video of lots of soldiers killed during this attack, this is very serious.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
zeuss:

Is it IPOB or Odua or them southern kaduna Christians?

Well definitely not

Definitely "North"
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by od501: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ajailer(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
These guys have a strong trrrorist base in kaduna. I hope they are not trying to do an Afghanistan in this country
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ZIAZI(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
And this same Kaduna State will be as calm as a graveyard during the 2023 elections. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
To join the Ng military dey hungry me so I can have the opportunity to shoot those ragtag bastard's called bandit
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by NOwazobia: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Realists:

If you know, you know.
I said so, because with election around the corner, they need to instill fear in the heart of the populace to run away from anything called APC, just like it happened during GEJ the clueless one.
Yes, it has been sponsored attacked since the eight years of Buhari, against Buhari, while same Buhari inviting them to the High for forgiveness and reblending them into the society.

While same enemy of Buhari have also be sponsoring the Buhari and the presidency cluelessness for eight, including sponsoring red carpet Owambe for the terrorist against Buhari.

For all the happening in this country for eight years, no one needs to sponsor any attack against this clues diabolic government before a sensible person will know that they don't need to get close to the seat of power again.

Buy this animal here is still trying to play party politics on top people who are losing their lives daily.

What has change between this attack and the ones that had been happening since Buhari climb to the seat of power. Has worse than this not been happening since the 8 years of Buhari? Rubbish
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP to the dead!

I will NEVER, under any circumstances, travel by road in Nigeria, too risky and dangerous a proposition. Any location I cannot fly into will be struck off of my travel destination. Not even Lagos to Ibadan. Come to think of it, in early 2000, I was always on the night luxurious bus to all the northern states,: Kaduna, Kanu, Maiduguri, Sokoto and so on. I dare not try that now. You have only one life to live.

That is the sad reality in this Buhari and Osinbajo's Nigeria
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by naturefellow(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexas58:

it's almost too late you know?
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carparts888:
Our president is just doing closed door meeting since and no solution to all these problems.

Government should make the insecurity issue a priority right now before education, agriculture , unemployment as none of all these will work if we don't first tackle insecurity.

Decentralise police or recruit more vigilantes with better fire arms, allow citizens right to acquire firearms after a thorough process and also create a volunteer armed force to also help fight back insecurity.

Our law enforcement agencies, paramilitary and military are all extremely understaffed to fight insecurity not to mention low salary and benefits contributing to very low morale to work.

I concur 100%. Decentralize the police NOW!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by starz100: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is like everywhere you turn in the north, you find terrorists striking.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Tomek09(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
How Northern Elders Forum, Coalition of Northern Groups, Northern Youth Forum etc usually lost their voices when bandits and armed Fulani herders wreck havoc on innocent Nigerians is very bad. It's only when issues bordering on fake unity of Nigeria that you will see them rendering their useless voices. Fools
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
zeuss:

They want to raise the insecurity bar...create reason for martial law.....
They fail to realize that Yoruba ,middlebelf and Igbo will never support northern coup actors many of them root for a Gideon Okah type of coup scenerio

My brother I saw all of this coming. Expect more.

I personally would not rule out the work of paid mercenaries who have been brought to join the bandits just for this task we are witnessing

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Ogunsay: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kai Mohammad: APC government has been able to stabilize security, electricity , good road e.t.c.

Me: Nigeria Politicians no get shame.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ChoCho54(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Watch what you say you don't know if Peter Obi is my "OTA"

Anyways leadership is about sense not looking like Christiano Ronaldo

And we know Atiku and PDP are behind all this knowing fully well the Dollard in Aso Rock would never hurt his fellow Fulani..

It's all Northern games to keep power
Atiku and pdp behind the insecurity just like buhari and apc were responsible for it during PDP years right?

Christian Rona?

Who is talking about physical strength?

Tinubu already shows more than mild dementia.

It's no lost love between you and Peter Obi.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Kaduna has by far the highest concentration of military installations and bases in Nigeria and west Africa

Abuja is Nigerias political headquarters

The game Northerners are playing only Northerners understand

But regardless of the games or bloodshed power returns South

Are you serious with this number you didn't provide the year
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Glaring evidence of state failure.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Atiku and pdp behind the insecurity just like buhari and apc were responsible for it during PDP years right?

Christian Rona?

Who is talking about physical strength?

Tinubu already shows more than mild dementia.

When exactly did Tinubu show any sign of dementia or mental incapacitaty kind state proof with link

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Princedapace(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Kaduna has by far the highest concentration of military installations and bases in Nigeria and west Africa

Abuja is Nigerias political headquarters

The game Northerners are playing only Northerners understand

But regardless of the games or bloodshed power returns South

They used our sweat to build such for their region that is completely useless with humans who lack resourcefulness, I wish them all the best. Nigeria collapsing gives me joy because I know it won't work.
Only politicians will enjoy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.