Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna (48602 Views)

Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester / Abba Abbey Gidan Haki Kidnapped And Killed By His Ex Lover / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Emdebby2: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
God will help us.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by okorogodwin4(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is a failed State
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by poiZon: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
kolnel:
very bad development.
That's how the north destroyed the first rail tracks, just because they want to make money from trucking.
I blame Lord lugard for this.
The north is holding the country down.
The solution is for all regions to go their separate ways.
If the country breaks, where do u want tinubu to get his 12million votes from?
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Whiteshield: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Skyview01:
RIP to the dead!

I will NEVER, under any circumstances, travel by road in Nigeria, too risky and dangerous a proposition. Any location I cannot fly into will be struck off of my travel destination. Not even Lagos to Ibadan. Come to think of it, in early 2000, I was always on the night luxurious bus to all the northern states,: Kaduna, Kanu, Maiduguri, Sokoto and so on. I dare not try that now. You have only one life to live.

That is the sad reality in this Buhari and Osinbajo's Nigeria

As at 2007, I used to use driver Hilux to move from Abuja to Baga, Malam Fatori, Damasak, etc. That Baga own is painful because I used to buy very big fish when coming back to Abuja.
Northern leaders ought to be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Jungleluv5: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/29/just-in-terrorists-attack-train-station-in-kaduna/
Hmmm I believe someone is making millions of Naira from this attack.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Uncletony(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
This should be moved to comedy section asap!
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Integrafamoo: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:
This is beginning to look like Sabotage and a sponsored terror attack from Quarters wanting to wrest power from this current leadership.

Something is fishy
Did you call it sabotage in 2014?
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Ibkhaleel: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
kolnel:
very bad development.
That's how the north destroyed the first rail tracks, just because they want to make money from trucking.
I blame Lord lugard for this.
The north is holding the country down.
The solution is for all regions to go their separate ways.
The north is responsible for your killings also fool..

Ipop ESn killing ur ppl like chickens and destroying properties stil enacting sanctions and laws for you fools to obey...nd yet you are blind to that while pointing fingers at the north....i dont blame you...u are programed to hate
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by enebelid9(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bandits lauches fresh attack at the Kaduna-Abuja highway as commuters are left stranded on the way.

Anyone traveling by road with Kaduna-Abuja highway are advised to step back.

Watch video as Abuja-Kaduna train totally destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhS264wl_s8
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/29/just-in-terrorists-attack-train-station-in-kaduna/
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by simpleseyi: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
My only concern is that some of our Southern brothers and sisters were caught up in the massacre. If not, wetin be my business say Fulani dey kill Hausa. Nah family issue nah. I no dey interfere
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by sunshine1974(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm confused, is it the same one or another one.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Whiteshield: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Still waiting for evidence of these so called attacks

Go to the front page and see it there.

Sudden death will never depart from your family.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by careytommy37(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Betterlife24:
This is sabotage
It shall never be well with you
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Integrafamoo:

Did you call it sabotage in 2014?

In 2014 even the President and the National security adviser who was assassinated for exposing those behind Bokoharam both said PDP was Bokoharam.

Greed and corruption in PDP caused all that back then and it appears their greed and corruption has resurfaced as we approach the next elections

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
The security chiefs have to do more. This is very bad.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by nedekid: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:
This is beginning to look like Sabotage and a sponsored terror attack from Quarters wanting to wrest power from this current leadership.

Something is fishy
Ipob abi?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by StreetMedia: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
What again do we want to know... This place is too large to be 1 country.

Division!.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by JOemmy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
There might be politics involved in all these attacks it seems aisha buhari have a clue that something like this will definitely happen that was probably why he posted that morning image with a burning candle.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ChoCho54(f): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes I saw him when he came to visit Sen Lekan Balogun.. I intentionally went to welcome our next President

So back to my question. Do you have anylink to back your envious, jealous , ipobic dimentia false claim
SMH
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by JOemmy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy

You are totally sport on,this is clearly looking like there's an ongoing power struggle amongst the ruling cabal remember aisha buhari posted a morning image with a burning candle and asking nigerians to pray for the country few days ago she obviously have a clue that something like this is going to happen.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
hajimosho:
embarassed
The terrorists are getting more emboldened with their series of attacks lately. The security architecture needs to embrace a more strategic approach in combating this once and for all

Plz may I ask you just one question. Have you ever heard that any of the so called bandit was arrested? and this is almost their 3years of operation. Or do you think they are invincible
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
hajimosho:
embarassed
The terrorists are getting more emboldened with their series of attacks lately. The security architecture needs to embrace a more strategic approach in combating this once and for all

the north accused Ijejirika of wiping off their youths when he was hitting the terrorist with precision . Everyone go get am for sense
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Phaantom22: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
UAE & US had released names of those sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria what has d government done? You see this contraption called Nigeria? Sentiments aside It's high time we go our separate ways light and darkness can't stay together.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Whiteshield: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Still waiting for evidence of these so called attacks

There will never be evidence of good things in your entire family. Mourning will never depart from your family.
"Congratulations" will never be said to you.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Coldie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy
Last year the train station was attacked twice but they couldn’t get in, y then are u surprised that they bombed the tracks to stop the train
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by 24brains(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
Me talk am say these terrorists don declare an all out war, but what do the dullard and his service chiefs know
kidnaping is just a mere business in nigeria. So it does not bother buhari at all
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by HomorBj(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy

U don't think the current administration is trying to unsettle the country so it would cling on to power for a longer period??
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ufuosman(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
D governor is busy looking for vice president slot, karma will visit them all
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ChristineC: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy
that's the only thing engraved in your brains in that country.
Power power power politics. every other thing can go to hell.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
HomorBj:

U don't think the current administration is trying to unsettle the country so it would cling on to power for a longer period??

Absolutely not because that does not make any sense at all. Why cling onto power when you know you will still leave. It's not like our constitution was ammended just for that. This to me is more like an attempt by the opposition to unsettle the citizenry as we approach the polls so they would actually begin to consider bringing PDP back just like what happened to the Children of Israel when they were in the wilderness and began wishing they were back in Egypt despite being presented absolute freedom by God himself.

They felt Freedom wouldn't come at a price. It's that price that we are contending with now in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChristineC:
that's the only thing engraved in your brains in that country.
Power power power politics. every other thing can go to hell.

You clearly do not know how Politics, turmoil and power are interconnected. You can go and learn from Vladimir Putin
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Reflect7: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy

Yeah, I suspect PDP too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.