Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Redmi Phones Are Scam - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phones Are Scam (8999 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by oluadex99(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2022
mosho2good:
I bought Redmi 7 In 2020 before they stole the phone from me and later got Redmi note 9 on December 2020 after a year this February the problem started with the phone, the phone is still in 98% when it off on it own and I later took the phone to an engineer only for him to put his charger and the phone started working again, this March the same problem repeat itself again and I tried using different types of charger and the phone didn't on again only to show the Redmi logo and off, I later took the phone to an engineer who later told me to take it to those that will flash it, they flash the phone but still yet the phone didn't on only to show the Redmi logo and off, so last week i took the phone to Raya Redmi office and they gave me a form to fill that it will use up to seven working days that they will contact and tell me the fault before they will repair it, only for them to call this afternoon and tell me that it will cost me 93500 to repiar my Redmi note 9, I was like how much are they selling the new phone of Redmi note 9 that they will be asking me to repair the phone with that amout.
The phone didn't fall down from my hand and it doesn't have any scratches on the body so what might be the cause of the problem and the problem and thier office to call me that I can only repair the phone with 93500.
Redmi and all those China product are scam.
I'm one of Redmi fans that do hail the phone anywhere but this time Redmi is now my worst phone.
Similar problem on my redmi 9t,I HV changed d battery still the same problem,the phone still at home if anybody need the screen and other things except board....I'm fall back on Tecno jeje mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
oluadex99:

Similar problem on my redmi 9t,I HV changed d battery still the same problem,the phone still at home if anybody need the screen and other things except board....I'm fall back on Tecno jeje mi.
That why I abandoned the phone and start using Infinix, the product is scam

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Olaolar:
for what! Ist for éba.garri , beans , ewa, cassava
That what I was told at Raya to bring 93500 when I actually ought the phone for 88000

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
mosho2good:

That what I was told at Raya to bring 93500 when I actually ought the phone for 88000

Go to the Xiaomi thread and lay Ur complain.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Xiaomi stopped producing phones after (from sef) their Redmi Note 7.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Brushstrokes20: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
My cousin's ( I can't remember the model though) developed similar fault after 2 weeks of purchase and he couldn't get it repaired, he switched to some other brand.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Loneley: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
The screen still available?

oluadex99:

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Itel S16 for sale
Screen phone is broken
Price is 12k
Can or Whatsapp me on 08086843386

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Itel S16 phone still available at giveaway price
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by AutoshalomUSA: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bring it back after One Year and some months ?
Without a warranty I don’t think the original seller has much remedy to offer . Do some google research . Might be a charging port issue , or the battery is dead and would need replacement. Or better still just buy another 80k - 100k phone and use it for another 1 - 2 years nothing spoil . Or you calm down save up and buy a used IPhone to last you 3 years or more ….

MrBrownJay1:
tell Redmi to tell you exactly what repairs they will do for 93K... then say "thank you" and take back your phone and go ask one yeye dude in computer village to do exactky that (for much less)

BTW why didnt you bring back the phone to whoever sold it to you?!
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by oluadex99(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Loneley:
The screen still available?

Yes ooo,still intact
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by L0wk3y(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Don’t know what you guys are saying but I’ve had the same redmi 6a for 4 years now and it’s been A1, I’ve had several other phones in between but the redmi remains the most rugged, I’ve never had to fix or flash the phone in any way.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
mosho2good:
Itel S16 for sale
Screen phone is broken
Price is 12k
Can or Whatsapp me on 08104202801
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by amstamon: 5:37am On Jan 11, 2023
oluadex99:

Is it mi 9t or redmi 9t?
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by amstamon: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2023
oluadex99:

Pls is it mi 9t (with pop up camera), or redmi 9t?
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Dynamiceagle(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2023
I've been using my redmi 8 for 3 years now without any issues, even with all the falling it's still rugged and strong.
Buy from a verified source and also get the universal version not the china version. 😉😉😉
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Dynamiceagle(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2023
L0wk3y:
Don’t know what you guys are saying but I’ve had the same redmi 6a for 4 years now and it’s been A1, I’ve had several other phones in between but the redmi remains the most rugged, I’ve never had to fix or flash the phone in any way.

I wonder where they get their own from o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Still Visit Sefan.ru Website / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.