Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! (4572 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Rhino5dm: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
My heart goes out to all the moorons that was cajole by Beaf on this forum to support this dunderhead and pride him 'fresh air'. What a sorry way to be shafted by a dimwit. You guys won't understand the full trouble you are in until the subsidy on petrol is removed. meanwhile ENJOY YOUR FRESH AIR!. . .
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by mekaboy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2011

I AM ASHAMED OF GEJ AND THE NIGERIAN SECURITY SERVICE, THEY THINK LIKE GOATS. THESE TERRORISTS HAVE STARTED BOMBING DRINKING SPOTS AND KILLING CIVILIANS. BY CREATING THIS TRAFFIC, DONT THEY KNOW ITS CREATING A BETTER VENUE/TARGET FOR THEM TO STRIKE ?

SOON U WILL HEAR THAT A BOMB WENT OF IN THAT TRAFFIC AND BURNT ALL THE CARS IN THE QUE , BUT GOD FORBID. lipsrsealed

GOODLUCK JONATHAN BETTER CALL ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by adeibi: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
they are showing it now on nta international channel 130, this is pathetic
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by MaiSuya(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
enyojo:

The award-winning President with highest number of Bombs detonated in the shortest possible time!
average of 2 per day or less!

not a flattering distinction by long shot. . . embarassed
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Lanrefemi: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
If care is not taken all these bombing will lead to civil war because if this boko haram or whatever they call themselves should strike anywhere in the south-west or south-east the southerners can turn against all northerners living in the south.
The ripple effect will be unthinkable.

I think it's high time Nigerians starts discussing whether the northern and southern nigeria can actually continue to exist as a federal state.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Wumine(f): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
The hold up was crazy! I was unfortunate to be held up in it today, at a spot for 1hr wondering what if the car infront of me has a bomb in it or , God forbid. Didn't even hear it on news, just drove into it blindly and no way to turn back! Its so very pathethic
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Spclst900: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
i know someone who left home at 5.30 and got to work at 11.30, all worn out.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by delicious1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
Shame really.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
While blaming the king of f00ls, we shouldnt be distracted from the vast confederacy of f00ls who crowned him their king. I listend to some lawyer lead a group of people going on and on about how they regret ever voting this man then they proceeded to rain curses on him. .
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by crowaddy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
If Govt takes action people complain, i guess thats the price of leadership.
This stop and search action no matter how inconvinient  it might seems was a reaction to specific threat of  some human beings driving in bombs to abuja city of which the security agencies were trying to nip.
Would we rather allow the murder of fellow nigerians than be late for civil service work?
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2011
Spclst900:

i know someone who left home at 5.30 and got to work at 11.30, all worn out.

^^^ Got to work ke? That's his day over and done with, for real.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by cold(m): 2:07am On Jul 05, 2011
crowaddy:

If Govt takes action people complain, i guess thats the price of leadership.
This stop and search action no matter how inconvinient  it might seems was a reaction to specific threat of  some human beings driving in bombs to abuja city of which the security agencies were trying to nip.
Would we rather allow the murder of fellow nigerians than be late for civil service work?
Crowad abi na coward whatever you call yourself,you're a bloody m*oron!Are you saying the lives of all those commuters aren't worth it?Only the lives of the elite is worth protecting?How does barricading off roads completely prevent a suicide bomber?What if the extremist decides to detonate his explosive(s) in that gridlock do you know the colossal damage that would result from such an act
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by crowaddy(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2011
Guess some human beings cant reason without spewing words of insult(@Cold, maybe too much of royal mail /baggage carrier work has turned u into slowpoke instead of the thinking being ur supposed to be)
If i may ask. How elites have been killed in alll these bombing nonsense? Do you think the people detonating/manufaturing these bombs want to die(4get all the suicide crap rumours planted everywhere).Common sence and simple analysis reveals that these guys are well to and somewhat skilled(tending more to elites and not common men).with intentions of sneaking in these bombs,running out and watch it detonate from a distance.But yet again common sense is not "common"
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by violent(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2011
crowaddy:

Guess some human beings cant reason without spewing words of insult(@Cold, maybe too much of royal mail /baggage carrier work has turned u into slowpoke instead of the thinking being your supposed to be)
If i may ask. How elites have been killed in alll these bombing nonsense? Do you think the people detonating/manufaturing these bombs want to die(4get all the suicide crap rumours planted everywhere).Common sence and simple analysis reveals that these guys are well to and somewhat skilled(tending more to elites and not common men).with intentions of sneaking in these bombs,running out and watch it detonate from a distance.But yet again common sense is not "common"

Again, you are a bloody mooron!

You don't catch someone trying to sneak in a bomb by inspecting tens of thousands of cars all at once!!!!---it's a really stupyd thing to do!!!, what if for some reason the bomber was actually in their midst, how many lives do you suppose could be lost?

Suicide bombers have just one purpose, blow themselves up and take as many as they can, it appears that the Nigerian government and security outfit just created the right scenario to do so and foolishly put several thousands of lives at stake, . . . . .thank goodness our Boko Haram brothers developed a faulty tire (or whatever reason they didn't show up)
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by cold(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2011
^^I was going to come down heavy on that nincompoop but seeing you've done me the honours i'll pass just this once
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2011
Few meters to Aso rock

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by crowaddy(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2011
Guess i can see who the morons are!
Who said the people detonating the bombs are suicide bombers?
Guess shallow reasoning would not let some people go past the suicide story. Like i mentioned earlier common sense hasmproven that the detonators and planters of these bombs are not on suscide missions So therei is no way there gonna detonate a bomb and kill themselves or at best risk mob lynching.
Its obvious  u dont know abuja(Violet and cold) thats why ur running ur mouth!
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by jmaine: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^ Sure we don't have suicide bombers yet . . .and the Abuja Force bombing was just an error that claimed the supposed detonator . . .nevertheless . . .if this madness is not nipped in the bud soonest . .we might be saying hello to the next level of terror . . . . . .It appears the security outfit have specific targets they are searching for . . but this archaic manner is like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly . . .not good enough . .they need a review of strategy
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by cold(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
crowaddy:

Guess i can see who the morons are!
Who said the people detonating the bombs are suicide bombers?
Guess shallow reasoning would not let some people go past the suicide story. Like i mentioned earlier common sense hasmproven that the detonators and planters of these bombs are not on suscide missions So therei is no way there gonna detonate a bomb and kill themselves or at best risk mob lynching.
Its obvious  u dont know abuja(Violet and cold) thats why your running your mouth!
Yawwwnnn,keep talking/ typing who knows someday you just might say something intelligent & devoid of egregious blunders.Assuming there are no suicide bombers yet,aren't those cars crammed together in one spot with all the accompanying commuters make a prime & juicy target for anyone planning on causing mischief?Is it not possible to drive a car laden with explosives and detonate it via a timed device whilst the extremist must have been long gone.Sometimes I wonder how some folks can live without brains & still breathe
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by crowaddy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
Haha.
Stay in your london. Leave us alone  with your intelligent solutions!
We await ur return so u can drive and ramm ur explosive laden car into police check points.
Guess to much of Aljazera and iraqi stories have blurred ur vision!
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2011
crowaddy:

Haha.

What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
jmaine:

^^ Sure we don't have suicide bombers yet . . .and the Abuja Force bombing was just an error that claimed the supposed detonator . . .nevertheless . . .if this madness is not nipped in the bud soonest . .we might be saying hello to the next level of terror . . . . . .It appears the security outfit have specific targets they are searching for . . but this archaic manner is like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly . . .not good enough . .they need a review of strategy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by EuroMeko(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thanks for the post Mbeki, love the pics.

Fela must be rolling in his grave, that after all these years we're still "suffering and smiling".
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by begwong: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
I AM JUST WONDERING WHEN THOSE PEOPLE WILL RETURN BACK TO THEIR VARIOUS PLACES OF ABODE AFTER THAT LONG MISSIONARY JOURNEY!!
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by EuroMeko(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
When I went home in 2005, there was the mother of all traffic jams on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway just past Shagamu going towards Lagos.

Some of the brave passengers started footing it towards Lagos.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Horus(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIpWI9Jqqf8[/flash]

Boko Haram Cripples Movement in Abuja
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2011
EuroMeko:

Thanks for the post Mbeki, love the pics.

Fela must be rolling in his grave, that after all these years we're still "suffering and smiling".

U're welcome EuroMeko,

Fela is a prophet, he had seen all these nonsense we're going through and has rightly concluded that we're zombies that will never act even if we're dying.

All I know is that everything has an end, one day, all these will cease to exist, if Nigerians can act, external bodies may intervene, just as Cameroun is planning to take away obudu cattle ranch now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, A Northern Yoruba / Reason Why Buhari Is Blocking DSS From Aso Rock / Fully Pimped 2010 Honda Accord Coupe For Sale @n1.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.