Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Still On Abolore - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Still On Abolore (486 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Abolore by TONYE001(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am of the opinion that Mr. Abolore has no value for human life. I have read his famous response to Late Dr. Chinelu's post over and over again and I continue to wonder why he had to write that reply.

If someone says she has been shot and you have no info disproving her claim, why would you challenge her claim and "wish her dead"? If I had read that tweet, I would have moved on! I would have said some prayers for the victims and waited for official reports.

Honestly, we must find out where this man works and report his senseless tweet to his employers. A man that has no value for human life has no business working in positions where he would be dealing with humans. His employers must know that he is "a danger to his colleagues." His tweet has shown that he may look the other way rather than help a dying colleague that needs immediate help! This man should not be trusted with anything.

This is not an attack on his person. No. Rather, this post may be saving anyone that may be needing Mr. Abolore's help in times of life and death.
Re: Still On Abolore by fotadmowmend(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
H
Re: Still On Abolore by sparkyJ: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Run Away After Hitting & Damaging Another Car On Lekki Express Road. / (video) After Stealing Fish, Check Out What They Did To Him / Police Shocked That Doctors Request Police Report Before Treating Gunshot Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.