Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (65926 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Techguy96(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shuzzi:
Typical of Nigerians angry
Ghana was the better side....we lost and that's it undecided

On to the next......

Repping Senegal now grin
Did u watch the match.

Ghana was not the better side, the game ended in a draw, and Ghana qualified with fifa away goal rule.

Ghana will not win a single match at the world cup, not with this team.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Techguy96(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
house10s2:
me i dont understand football.
dey draw for there side we draw for our side

amaka how Nigeria to loose

can someone explain
It's called fifa away goal rule.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Bamzyriches451: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Damn!
What surprised me was that the eagles knew they'll be out if the game ends with that scores but kept playing sluggishly, no tactics at all
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Wizzzzmike: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Techguy96:

Did u watch the match.

Ghana was not the better side, the game ended in a draw, and Ghana qualified with fifa away goal rule.

Lol ur in pain lol ... FYI Ghana has better record in world cup than Nigeria get that in ur head. grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Angelngoz: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
God bless u dear , what is our joy, what is our happiness just yesterday many are killed in a fresh train attack , many are still in d hospital, many are still in d bush & we want football victory. Which moral is d government giving d players , very soon they will be shooting d plane down . Nigerians are not save by land ,sea & air even in there homes. God have mercy
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Shuzzi(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Techguy96:

Did u watch the match.

Yes I did

In my opinion, apart from osihmen and perhaps the defenders the rest of the team didn't show any form of enthusiasm they weren't playing like they wanted it real bad compared to the Ghanaian squad....so yeah they definitely were the better side in that match.

Well you can't be so sure but one thing certain is that they won't make it to the round of 16.
Re: Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers by Techguy96(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

Lol ur in pain lol ... FYI Ghana has better record in world cup than Nigeria get that in ur head. grin grin grin grin
I'm not saying they don't, I'm talking of their current squad, a average team will easily Beat this Nigeria team.

This Ghana that Comoros fishermen won in afcon. U can't compare this Ghana squad to their previous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.