Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) (65916 Views)

Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 5:57pm On May 30, 2021
My cousin was live at the finals in porto and he was able to take some pics with the players after the match

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 5:57pm On May 30, 2021
More

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
Congrats kiss

May this kind of great testimony never depart from you grin cheesy

God that did it for your cousin will also remember you to snap with African Champions League winners

393 Likes 16 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
More pics below

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats kiss

Amen even though na my cousin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Millimann: 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
With this great feat your cousin can contest in the next presidential elections and win comfortably grin grin

470 Likes 16 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
Nice shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
Millimann:
With this great feat your cousin can contest in the next presidential elections and win comfortably
Lol just becos of pics?

25 Likes

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:07pm On May 30, 2021
andyblinks05:

E go soon reach your turn.

You can even replicate what your cousin did in Portugal by taking pictures with Adamu and Uchegbu of Akwa United who are on top of the Nigerian Professional Football League Table

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2021
Beautiful. Congrats to the Chelsea family.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by fourboys: 6:22pm On May 30, 2021
Ur cousin fresh sha cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Pepecushy(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
Wow that's cool
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by andyblinks05: 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
E go soon reach your turn.

You can even replicate what your cousin did in Portugal by taking pictures with Adamu and Uchegbu of Akwa United who are on top of the Nigerian Professional Football League
I pray so…. Buh I don dash you dem Adamu and Uchegbu

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by IQUIT(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2021
andyblinks05:
I pray so…. Buh I don dash you dem Adamu and Uchegbu
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2021
nice pictures..see as cousin hold UCL medal asif e follow play d match..
assuming I dey there, na dt rudiger i go find n ask am why e go gv my guy de bruyne black eye?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats kiss

testimony of snapping pics or chelsea winning??
am asking because I dnt see any " miracle" in snapping pics with a trophy winning team because I was snapped with young angels after they won the ajegunle tournament in orile years back...
I even created a thread n uploaded d pics but nobody commented or tapped into my miracle..
or is It because mine was naija n the cousin own was Portugal?? I think say charity begins at home na..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2021
andyblinks05:

amen too o...a cousin to a nairalander is also my cousin...Mk I tap into this grace if messi go gre follow me snap when I enter spain next month..
it would be a big testimony n go even use am print frame n big banner....go give testimony for church join..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
Millimann:
With this great feat your cousin can contest in the next presidential elections and win comfortably grin grin
grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

testimony of snapping pics or chelsea winning??
am asking because I dnt see any " miracle" in snapping pics with a trophy winning team because I was snapped with young angels after they won the ajegunle tournament in orile years back...
I even created a thread n uploaded d pics but nobody commented or tapped into my miracle..
or is It because mine was naija n the cousin own was Portugal?? I think say charity begins at home na..
Testimony of his cousin snapping pictures of course.

Can you provide the link to the thread you created winning the trophy and let’s convey it to the promise land?
Sorry about that sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2021
Timo werner still miss the picture

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
??
or is It because mine was naija n the cousin own was Portugal?? I think say charity begins at home na..Testimony of his cousin snapping pictures of course.

Can you provide the link to the thread you created winning the trophy and let’s convey it to the promise land?
Sorry about that sir
no problem...make I find am bcoz it's an old one with an old account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Onyenna(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2021
Okay
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2021
Wow nice one very beautiful.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 31, 2021
Nice
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 1:37am On May 31, 2021
After watching some clips of Timo werners goals @ his former club, I suspect they sold Chelsea the fake Timo grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2021
Your brother for just help us knock that Timo weyner big long head

He get luck says harverts scored the winning goal, cos I can bet my black balls, if it was weyner, he for no score even after he manages to dribble the keeper.

Very anyhow player

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Dalil8: 8:49am On May 31, 2021
Nice
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by rawtouch: 8:49am On May 31, 2021
angry
cool..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.