Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack (35795 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack / How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Realists(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

North

Since USA displaced Ghadafi and handed over Libya to terrorist... Dangerous weapons like RPGs Machine guns, Anti Tank his, Anti Aircraft guns have made its way down to Nigeria cheaply

Here we are crying over Nato & Ukraine, while they are the genesis of banditry.

Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by lagosrd: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who has the caption when elrgai called Jonathan clueless. He said they just didn't want to rescue the girls because they are northerners. Can someone please ask him how the market is. If I were the president I will declare a state of emergency in Kaduna and allow for full millitary overhaul
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by CSTRR: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is at its lowest right now.

More than we have ever been at any point of our democratic history.

You owe yourself a duty not to fall victim of Nigeria and its terrible government.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by BabalawoPikin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ipob cheesy
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by muheeb01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is pathetic to read or imagine
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Mayeldah(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari and all his supporters will not die well

His household shall be desolate!
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by descarado: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is it only the nursing mother that died?
Why the sensationalism .
These hugs have been killing every week. Is it only this one he know of?
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by NOwazobia: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
drlateef:

Is Buhari contesting in 2023? At least use your brain while wailing.
You saw Buhari, a full stop and a blank space paragraph. Still, you couldn't comprehend what I meant.

You are a ret@rd. A vulture can never birth an Eagle, so I don't expect much from Buhari Zombies.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by genkins(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Now that we are matured, we now understand the problem the Gideon Orkar led Coup tried to solve by cutting of the North from Nigeria. I kid you not, Benue, Kogi will join the south. Let them keep Abuja, Niger and thier Kano. If they like let them establish a caliphate of terrorist.

Here's a video about The Orkar coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjRLKqLtTQ
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Some hediots were protesting in the stadium because the super eagles were beated, but couldn't protest against this evil government on the state of affairs in Nigeria, especially insecurity
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by VIKTO83(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Every act of terrorism in Nigeria started as just religious killing. Today those they used to perpetuate religious killing had upgraded to terrorism Business.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by derecho(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
I remember when some were saying as a retired general, Buhari knows how to end the insurgency.
Instead, he emboldened the terrorists and was defending them.

I just know evil won't triumph over good.

Systematically killing perceived enemies and feigning helplessness.

Our military suddenly become weaklings when they are fighting Boko haram and "bandits" not because they cant defeat them but there's an agenda
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Ubanz: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Something tells me that this senator was a beneficiary of insurgency until things fell apart.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by juman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari is a useless human being.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by 007Marvel(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

North

Since USA displaced Ghadafi and handed over Libya to terrorist... Dangerous weapons like RPGs Machine guns, Anti Tank , Anti Aircraft guns have made its way down to Nigeria cheaply

Shut up Mumu una no dey ever condemn the perpetuators na to the point fingers at others una Sabi! Dem use False accusations take swear for una abi
Watin self?
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Mooh247: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by chubinwa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Udele and Onyigbo left this room since the carnage on this train
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by PharNEWS(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
THIS MANN GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED embarassed
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by BadEnglish(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
triple996:
Buhari was a mistake angry
Grave mistake
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by drlateef: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
NOwazobia:
You saw Buhari, a full stop and a blank space paragraph. Still, you couldn't comprehend what I meant.

You are a ret@rd. A vulture can never birth an Eagle, so I don't expect much from Buhari Zombies.

Is that what you are taught in your English grammar class? You want to be clever by half? You are the true clown and retard.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by papamondico: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
triple996:
Exactly!!!
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Danzakidakura(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tinubu and Buhari should be happy for this testimony.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by simpleseyi: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
If Kaduna, Kano and Katsina. The kardashians that always give Buhari 100 million vote. If they refuse to protest or complain over the killings of their people.

Why are Yorubas expecting the 5% Igbos to help them protest.

If you are not mentally unstable, you will not bring Yorubas into Almajari's matter.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
simpleseyi:

If you are not mentally unstable, you will not bring Yorubas into Almajari's matter.

I learnt your mother gave birth to you in a psychiatric home.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by alpharoyalty: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Knows12:
I need work pls. hunger want kill me...

Quick question before anyone help you.
Did you vote for buhari?

1 Like

Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by drmuchin: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
TERRORIST HAVE RELOCATED THEIR CAPITAL FROM SAMBISA TO KADUNA/NIGER
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Chochovini: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
triple996:
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by tnerro1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
People with black mark on their foreheads needs to be watch closely, they could just snap anytime due to hitting their heads on the ground violently
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by jimcaddy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
And no group has come out to claim responsibility for the attack Shey? Where is our intelligence? What then do they do in that Nigerian Intelligence Agency? Shebi we dey watch American movies where the FBI and CIA know almost every terrorist and their allies and even monitor their movements. We have none of these in Nigeria. It's so disgraceful that these guys planned and executed their attack, and there was no single intelligence report by our security agencies.
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Adau123(m): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2022
The rich also cry, when poor masses are running Helter skelter in they ancestral villages some of them were gruesomely murder,burnt to ashes house,non of you seem to deliberate in the floor of Parliament.now that it torches the rich One you audiously making a noise just like what :HAUSA PROVERBS SAID IHU BAYAN HARI; When you were asked to fixed this Country in order you say is political.To me terrorist are political.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by Mandela887(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2022
I will b happy if d heads they blast is Northern Muslims or possibly Yoruba Muslims.....because they will b pricing if is Christians...enough of this nonsense, this country should b divided & let d Christian south leave d North
Re: Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:32am On Mar 31, 2022
They should be calling out those Governors who were meeting with the terrorists, taking pictures, paying them, rehabilitating them and serving them good food.

This blood is on them all for not protesting these gentle treatments for their inhumane actions.

Like I said months ago voting in a Northerner won't stop these killings because they are all sympathetic to themselves.

They will allow sentiments rule when handling all sensitive information and issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.