Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor (298 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor by Gentlerespect76: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
A survivor of the Kaduna train attack, Aisha Bindawa, has recounted her ordeal during the attack by terrorists on the Abuja-Kaduna rail on Monday night.
Bindawa, who recounted her ordeal via a tweet on her Twitter page @ayshabdw, noted that the person who sat beside her was shot.
“I never thought I would post again, after the man beside me was shot I had already started feeling my soul leaving my body too but Allah has better plan for us. May all the souls of the departed be in peace. May Allah reunite the abducted with their families,” she tweeted.
The PUNCH had reported how terrorists, on Monday night, bombed the Abuja-Kaduna rail tracks and attacked a train filled with passengers.
Subsequently, the Nigerian Railway Corporation, on Tuesday, announced the suspension of train operations along the Abuja-Kaduna route indefinitely following the attacks.
The train attack was coming after terrorists, numbering over 200, on Saturday, invaded the Kaduna International Airport located in the Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State, disrupting operations and killing one security personnel of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.
The attack caused panic at the airport and reportedly grounded a Lagos-bound AZMAN aircraft scheduled to take off at 12:30pm.
Culled from The Punch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Where are the kardashians when you need them.

Kano, Kaduna and Katsina have gone dumb, they can't blame Buhari or APC.

But they want 5% Igbos to protest for them on social media grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor by Reflect7: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
She went through what we call a near-death experience.

These are instances where a person who is unconscious for whatever reason including coma and clinical death, returns to consciousness and reports having left their physical bodies during the unconscious state, and meeting departed relatives, friends and sometimes a powerful being of light who emanates pure unconditional love and acceptance. Most experience a desire to remain in that dimension, regardless of their previous ties to Earth. They are told that it is 'not yet their time' to leave human existence, and are sent back here.

Every single person is a powerful, immortal soul of God living a temporal human life cycle for purposes of soul development. It is said that many of us have had THOUSANDS of lifetimes on this Earth and in other realms of existence. Prior to its human birth, a 'veil of forgetfulness' is placed on the soul to prevent it from recalling its past lives, so as not to destroy the objectives of the current human cycle.

People of all faiths, including atheists, have had a NDE, and there have been literally thousands of such reports from across the world. A great site to read those experiences is https://www.nderf.org/
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: I Felt My Soul Leaving My Body – Survivor by phorget(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
How are we going to pay back China loans now that what we "invested" the loans on ain't functional again... undecided

(1) (Reply)

British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG / Sam Aiboni Trends On Twitter Amidst Rising Calls For Good Governance / South-east Insists On 2023 Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.