Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It (1669 Views)

Nigerians......the Labour Party Is Winning This Elections. Relax! / If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos / Is INEC Is Confused? Post-pone This Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by LocalStandard1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
I was just laughing from ear to ear watching and reading about the APC rally in Ibadan. Come on!!!

The APC is the ruling party for God's sakes. After failed rallies in Abj, the nation's capital,failed rallies in many Northern states. He's been literally pushed to the defensive by holding mini rallies at his home front.

What a shame from a supposed ruling party!

The Labour Party pulled a nation wide, hell, international rallies, simultaneously, on Nigeria's independence
day and over shadowed the celebrations. Who watched the President's speech? That's right, few!

My people, there was three different LP rallies in the North Western state of Kaduna, in a day. Three! A structureless party. No be juju be that?!

Funny!

As it is, Tinubu is only wasting South Western votes. What a waste of valuable numbers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
I hope you've heard this druggie is no more! Can agbadorians
weep in peace as he is no longer in the race? See him below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by successmatters(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Period007(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Look how urchins are celebrating rallies in their strong hold.
South Western vote is ripe for the taken by Peter Obi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Xscape1993(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bye bye to evil party...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by bender79: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urchins celebrating a rally which is supposed to be a stronghold shows you that things have falling apart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Asgard73: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
So that heavy match in Abuja and currently ongoing in Ibadan is failed

And obi 2000 around south is vibe

OBi propagandist are weak

Tinubu lost the election in 2020

power to the people
PDP!!
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by duro4chang(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu is the incoming president. Congratulations in advance. Akanbi omo olodo ide. Ku ori ire.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Towncrier007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by kingscare1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
But where is Tinubu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by bender79: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the incoming president. Congratulations in advance. Akanbi omo olodo ide. Ku ori ire.
Yes we know. But can we see him first?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by LocalStandard1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Baba I was actually working while watching it and can't wait to climb on Nairaland and read comments of celebrations from them.

This is literally their first major outing. And In Ibadan? I am still disappointed.

When the Labour Party is already counting two successes in Plateau State, a Northern State! No be juju be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Bendeco02: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Some months ago, those tribalistic mugus were asking how will obi campaign in northern states.

Some were saying that no northerner can ever support Igbo presidency... Now reverse is the case.

They have shifted goal post to 'let's wait till election day

The same people that was saying northerners too like tinubu some years ago.

They only bank on power of incumbency (rigging) to gather votes from north.

After election when the results will finally be loaded at Inec portal, they will be like let's wait till Inec announce it themselves just as they did during Osun State last election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by ajexx(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
so na so you take hate APC , where you expecting them to go to south east where #UGM operate
Period007:
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Tohmey(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omg! Laugh wan kill me die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Britishpea: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I was just laughing from ear to ear watching and reading about the APC rally in Ibadan. Come on!!!

The APC is the ruling party for God's sakes. After failed rallies in Abj, the nation's capital,failed rallies in many Northern states. He's been literally pushed to the defensive by holding mini rallies at his home front.

The Labour Party pulled a nation wide, hell, international rallies, simultaneously, on Nigeria's independence
day and over shadowed the celebrations. Who watched the President's speech? That's right, few!

My people, there was three different LP rallies in the North Western state of Kaduna, in a day. Three! A structureless party. No be juju be that?!

Funny!

As it is, Tinubu is only wasting South Western votes. What a waste of valuable numbers.

Your cry dey give me joy ogbeni
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by LocalStandard1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Britishpea:

Your cry dey give me joy ogbeni
My guy me I don talk my own sha. Why don't you all just come together for your fellow Southern neighbor Peter Obi? Tinubu is not well and you know it. Why waste votes?
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Cyberterror: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na so Prince of Lagos and Farah Aideed make noise here tire until Tinubu humble them till now nairaland neva see their monikers as shame envelops them. You can make noise till February to reconfirm the Jagaban Borgu.
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by LocalStandard1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tohmey:
Omg! Laugh wan kill me die
Wetin funny my guy, abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by general111(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmmm...
This election matter don tire me walai...
Everybody dey do permutations...
I want peter obi to win but i wont be shocked if he doesnt win because tinubu and atiku are ready to rig the hell out of the elections.
Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bye bye to evil party

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Millz404(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Funny!

They are just trying to copy copy everything the Obidients do, and just like substandard products, they will always be behind. They no wan fry akara this year again or give out sachet of indomie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Lost This Elections: They Finally Confirmed It by Tohmey(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Wetin funny my guy, abi na lie?
the pics wan weak me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Elections; Atiku Abubakar Made It Clear That Nigeria Needs A P / Peter Obi Recognised At Unusual Praise In TBS Lagos (Video & Photos) / Biden Reminds People About Tinubu’s Drug Trafficking History Before Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.