Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State (25354 Views)

President Buhari: State Police Is Not An Option / Katsina: Buhari Upbeat, Atiku Counting On Yar’adua Connection / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Comedian2019: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oti4truth:

[s]Why would choose to kill yourself over another people's ways of life? [/s]It is their choice and not your business. If that mode of dressing is the way your faith dictate for you I am very sure you won't have issue with it. What about Catholic Sisters ways of dressing? You have every right not to tolerate in your parent private institution but not public institutions.
Now that their mode of dressing is a threat to innocent lives, do you expect others to accept it and stand the risk of being bombed by islamic terrorists?
@bold, have you ever heard Catholic sisters hide bomb in their skirts? Only your hijab people do.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by silvoclaira: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
history will never be kind to Tinubu urchins for destroying Nigeria
AsampeteNwaanyi and Tinubu urchins.... Go to bed and say MNK Prayers

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Tooreda: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
By their dressing, you shall know them.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Joseph08(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Is Buhari still in Nigeria or he has ran to UK and left Nigeria for us grin

My brother after meeting with FEC, and head of service in closed doors meetings then he would leave that's his first home while Nigeria is the second home.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by dontalklife: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
If this was in the East, by now many buildings would have been razed and many innocent lives would have been wasted.
Shame on Buhari
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
24brains:
just shut up already!! All muslims uses QUR'AN be it Yoruba, igbo or hausa. why they kill is in that audio HOLY QUR'AN.
you have now seen Yoruba Muslim kill in the name of religion before??
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by silibaba: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by OriginalCEO: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
24brains:
Can't someone talk sense into MUSLIMS to stop fighting for their gods? to serve GOD is by choice and not by force!!! that is why he did not make us ROBOTS but given the free will to choose whom to follow.

Nice try trying to unbrainwash the already brainwashed.

Majority of these guys breathe violence.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by jhubril(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
This is why some of us Christian Yorubas strongly oppose this rag that signifies foolishness called jijab in our public institutions and parastals...

Apart from the ridiculous outlook of it, terrorists can hide inside it to commit a lot of atrocities like this one they did...

Meanwhile if this attack had taken place in the East, some hungry maggots will tell you it's IPOB...

God will punish your generation for the outlandish islamophobic comment. Mofo

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by od501: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by AbuuAbdullah: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is why some of us Christian Yorubas strongly oppose this rag that signifies foolishness called jijab in our public institutions and parastals...

[/b]I am sure you yourself know that it not rag, you just have to say that out of your religious bias

Apart from the ridiculous outlook of it, terrorists can hide inside it to commit a lot of atrocities like this one they did...

[b][/b]I believe the underlying cause is what supposed to be addressed, terrorists can disguise in any form, those that bombed kaduna train were not wearing jilbab, yet they are terrorist

Also, the report showed media hypocrisy and bias, the heading can be [b]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Terrorist in babaribga or terrorist on motorcycle but they chosed jilbab so as to sell their propaganda to someone like you
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Adisa89(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:
This is why hijab should be banned
What has hijab got to do with terrorism? Mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Sahaboi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Meanwhile if this attack had taken place in the East, some hungry maggots will tell you it's IPOB...
You just open mouth waaaa to talk rubbish. Must you call it rag. Idiot
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
tollyboy5:

Muslim and Christian don't own Nigeria.
louder. Muslims and Christians act like Nigeria belongs to their great grand mother.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hijab is a security risk to Nigeria, but some clowns can never see past religion.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Etimemy: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hijab is the symbol of terrorist
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Born2Breed(f): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
And you people are making hijab compulsory. Get ready for more crimes.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Mccullum: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Since the wear hijab, we don't know if the are Yoruba Muslims terorist or the normal terorists in the north, anyway all terorists are Muslims

It's only uninformed ones and fool will agreed that all terrorists are Muslims.

Act of terror exists in all humans.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Lionnation: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you are living in Nigeria and you don't know what's going on by now then you are fool, buhari is running out of time to achieve some task given to him Incase he couldn't complete it he will hand over to someone who will continue from what he has achieved so far, only those who know will understand
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by rowrowland: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
This is why some of us Christian Yorubas strongly oppose[b] this rag that signifies foolishness[/b] ..
The actual people who actually wear rags know themselves ..but they call it fashion. grin
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by vikstandon(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
I just think our treasury has been depleted, money has been borrowed to the point institutions ain't willing to lend again... FG now camouflage as bandits to rip off Nigerians...reason why bandits can't be declared terrorist group and their activities can't be contained... Bandits are Buhari's kinsmen running their family enterprise of kidnapping, assassination etc.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by PharNEWS(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
The country is retrogressing badly!
Manhs GOVERNMENT has failed
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by 24brains(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you have now seen Yoruba Muslim kill in the name of religion before??
bros, my own father poisoned my food because i denounce "ISLAM". but thanks to my younger sister who saved me from eating the food because even the goat i gave the food for confirmation died on the spot. my father plainly told me that i ceased to be his son the day i abandoned his religion.

if he had succeeded in killing me, ALLAH would have reward him in ALJANA(heaven) for killing a KAFIR(unbeliever). its right in the QUR'AN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by MikeBetty(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
And the same rag is being foist on us in public institutions
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by papamondico: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zooposki:
A male can even hide under that hijab and be drilling the hijab wearer without anyone noticing. Hijab makes no sense.

This people are not human
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by 24brains(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
vikstandon:
I just think our treasury has been depleted, money has been borrowed to the point institutions ain't willing to lend again... FG now camouflage as bandits to rip off Nigerians...reason why bandits can't be declared terrorist group and their activities can't be contained... Bandits are Buhari's kinsmen running their family enterprise of kidnapping, assassination etc.
correct!! it is also a method by buhari to raise money for RUGGA for the fulanis. hence his proposal to fund it with governmental capital was rejected by elite nigerians. that is why lai mohammed clearly stated that "kidnaping is a mere business"
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

You should be moving about naked then since criminals also wear dresses.

You are too stoopeed. Only a yoruba Christian terrorist could be so stoopeed

You don't need to insult her.
Just think deeply, Islam doesn't have a particular dress code, that black cloth is an Arab dress.
So Nigerian Muslims wearing it are simply too gullible and would easily trade their culture for another tribe's own.
Christian Arabs wear that cloth as well, so that should make any smart person know that it's not Islamic.
What every religion preaches is decency in dressing, including Islam.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by deavicky(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
The Hijab they they advocate for.
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by Bishop(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Even Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran don't dress in garb on a normal day.

Tunisia is even more Funky, than Algeria. Nigeria own tire me, when you talk that ret.rd Muric man will come out and be shouting
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by pacespot(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
What do these people want really? Or killing is just a fun to them?
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Masquerade in Katsina of Zoo..
Re: Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State by berryPee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is finished kpatakpata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.