Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye (34964 Views)

Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2022
God told me to b a Fulani herdsman undecided

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zetty177x: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2022
chatinent:

Lol..this don turn meme?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by miqos02(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It's possible if you don't touch the steering, the steering is the main thing that consumes fuel.
meaning you keep driving on a straight path and no turning. Lolzzzzz
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by cardoctor(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Hes a man of god.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zxcvbnm98: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2022

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by sokera: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Our people does not know what very religion is accepted in the presence of God …
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Irupetepete: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It's possible if you don't touch the steering, the steering is the main thing that consumes fuel.
which kin talk be this?

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Zetty177x: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Olaoye as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Olaoye to become Soun Of Ogbomoso. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

Are you from Canaan or worship in a 'special' church? I noticed u said Yahweh throughout...is his name not God?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by sunshine1974(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Let him tell us if he pertook of he rituals involved before he became king.

Na that one I want hear

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by kambili999(f): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.
��� wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by LordIsaac(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2022
We know that you cannot be a king in Yoruba land without first going through demonic ritual rites. How does God and Satan ordain a person? Even Jesus, when he was called to be King varnished. African leaders!

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by kabaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Yea it's time for the righteous to take over. Even in the days of christ, he work through kings and men of influence.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by chrisxxx(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2022
A Yoruba man is only a Christian in the absence of a traditional stool.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Shadysen: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Zetty177x:

Are you from Canaan or worship in a 'special' church? I noticed u said Yahweh throughout...is his name not God?
not God but great Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by deebrownneymar: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/god-told-me-to-become-soun-of-ogbomoso-rccg-pastor-olaoye/

It’s only God who knows why he keeps allowing imbeciles to continuously use his name to deceive themselves and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Shadysen: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Pastors from that church seems to be very funny, when once your rich and from Yoruba automatically you're a pastor, funny people.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Fabnaija: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Na so one man last time who called himself a Pastor, after Impregnanting almost all the married women and their daughters in his church, he came out and told us that Holy Spirit Instructed him to do so. Haba! But wait oo! Why is it that almost all the RCCG Pastors are politicians? Why they like ordaining politicians as their Pastors? Just asking...
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by zeedrous: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2022
R u 4 real
Viraltrends123:

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Stop dragging God like a common criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by christistruth01: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2022
He is not Serious

Does he not know that Oba's are Serious Idol Worshippers and JuJu Practitioners

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by berbs: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2022
What or who is God to these set of people? They just open mouth waaaah and lie about their own ambition and say that it's God that instructed them to do so. Tufiakwa. Dey don use God scam us since forever.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by berbs: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Fabnaija:
Na so one man last time who called himself a Pastor, after Impregnanting almost all the married women and their daughters in his church, he came out and told us that Holy Spirit Instructed him to do so. Haba! But wait oo! Why is it that almost all the RCCG Pastors are politicians? Why they like ordaining politicians as their Pastors? Just asking...

You should know better.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Brushstrokes20: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2022
# usual bullocks! undecided

Choose a side! Stop switching lanes.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Benwallt(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2022
So. You want validation from your earthly gods first? Radarada oshi.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by CHAQUR: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2022
RCCG planting his members in key areas to Christianize every every. Abi na to gather voters for Osinbade...? Shoo..! Leg wey dey run, na eye wey dey run dey see am.
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Benwallt(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Stop dragging God like a common criminal.
My brother, you have cracked my ribs open with this your comment and the accompanying pictures. Both were sport on. May you receive big fulfilling smile today
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2022
God didn't tell you to go and be doing pastor at makoko or ijora badia.....who no like better thing..Na only oracle (Ifa) fit choose original king or politician like baba isale wey get level or money, emancipate yourself from mental slavery and stop deceiving your congregants..

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by everythinggirly(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Big Fat Lie!
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by omoharry(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
omoredia:
I don't see anything wrong in respecting and being involved with culture. Even Jesus went to the synagogue as it was the Jewish culture and religious practice of that time. Know ur bible for yourself and don't be looking at any pastor.
yes, there is nothing wrong in choosing to become a traditional ruler in his land especially if he is entitled to it but he should stop at that . Why tell people God told him to ? So many nonsense have been done in the name of God told me to . You cannot serve two God's are thesame time . We know what goes down in the traditional settings when you be become one of the obas in Ogbomosho..Why drag God's name into his personal decision? Why can't he just leave the Christian God and face the god of his ancestors and devolt his life to that ?
Pls, yoruba obas should stop mocking the Christian God .. The gods of our ancestors and Christian God are not thesame. They cannot eat thier cake & have it .They should choose which they belong to.
This is why I still like Fela.. he stood for his traditional religion and followed through till he died . He never pretended to be a christain and a traditional worshippers at thesame time , just like what these pretenders are doing .
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Benwallt(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
kabaz:
Yea it's time for the righteous to take over. Even in the days of christ, he work through kings and men of influence.
God cannot work with Nigeria kings. He (God) will barely survive. They will nail Him
Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2022
I pray you find. No church is free of scandal. Even Jesus was persecuted and they claimed He blasphemed against God. God can actually tell some people somethings, doesn’t mean you will see the changes or effects immediately. Yes some have lied against hearing from God. Some really heard but when they achieved the position they backslided
Does that mean all rccg are corrupt? NO!
Does that mean you’ll find a church with all saints? NO
Even our Jesus Christ, out of just 12 people he chose to lead the foundation of Christianity, Judas was a THEIF!
Bro ask yourself if you really want to serve God or you’re serving ministers and pastors!

Cryomancer:
Same way God told Osinbajo to become vice president and Remi Tinubu to become a senator.... Look where that has gotten us today as a country.

RCCG and it's pastoral ordination process really needs to be checked because these guys after ordination keeps bringing the name of God to disrepute by saying things that we know God would never say to their type of person.

If Osinbajo and Remi Tinubu after their open and bold telling of lies in public can still remain a pastor in RCCG then it shows that the ordination is not of God.

Been a member of RCCG for more than 12yrs but my distaste for the church in the last 2yrs is on the high side and I'm still seeking out a good church free of scandal to start attending.

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye by Olatemiseeni24: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamba ti bere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.