Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 (13544 Views)

Osun Rec Speaks On BVAS, Says Number Of Accredited Voters Must Tally With Number / COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by CSTRR: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
When Peter obi is talking about small and medium enterprises, poverty alleviation, and compares Nigeria to fellow developing countries, some animals will call him obi of China.

Una never suffer yet.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Czario: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Tetrahedron:
End Nigeria now before it ends everybody

Oh they're ending it already....problem is they want to end everybody with it.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by okeke6969: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2022
CocoaOla:
The joy of apc and Nigerians politicians Nigeria government are using poverty as a weapon to destroy Nigerians and rig elections

90% of Nigerians are sinking in poverty already

Houses is not affordable for common man house rent,food,quality educations

Nigerians need to invest in human developments one child per family to change the country for good and end ritualist,yahoo,banditry,cult,hoodlums,reduce corruptiocns

But Nigerians are too stupid they can't help each others out of poverty
God will bless you and your entire family.
You understand what this present government is doing. I have been thinking about it too.
To impoverish us just because of 2023 election.
APC is an evil party.
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by kingyakos: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
This figure from world Bank is just like an estimated bill from NEPA they must be joking....95.1 or 195.1
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Caleycashh: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Yes we will definitely... Since we leave God to do everything for use, Rubbish country!
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Alpheus111: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2022
How I wish people can live above poverty by seeking for knowledge that can transform them in a twinkling of an eye. Contact me on WhatsApp if you want to learn about affiliate marketing. I will teach you for free. 09033818169
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by seyz91(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2022
I tell you
Kingozymandias:
This figure is far under stated... World Bank don't know what they are talking ... By now the figure should be closer to 190million
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
World Bank is saying 45 percent in this forum are poor. embarassed
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by wallrichy: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2022
I marvelled at the history of this Country in recent past. There was Goodluck Ebele Jonathan that never deliver any good report to the citizen throughout his years in Power, now there is Badluck Buhari that is arranging to finally bury the country and the citizen with his abysmal failure that's so highly unprecedented in the history of Nigeria.
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Selfmotivated: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by joetem(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2022
another1:

https://punchng.com/poor-nigerians-to-hit-95-1m-in-2022-says-wbank/

Tell them to shut up, its already more than that... its about 120 million
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Tundex911: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2022
95.1milli almost 100, out of 250milli citizens...

Issokay

Smh
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by isuomo: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2022
This poor people thing is based on $2 a day for an adult over 18, but i will say that a whole family can cook healthy stew for N1000 and eat it in two days. If i take $6 to the market in Uyo, i know what i can bring back with N3000. I am not saying there are no poor people, indeed we have them in millions, but a lot of adults we classify as poor according to the world bank are not on the breadline here in Nigeria.
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by MrBroke(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
obonujoker:
Im a chosen. I can't be amongst them.

grin you never see something
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Seredebe: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Sorry for what you're going through but DO THE NEEDFUL OK! In here in Nairaland, 99% are poor and unemployed. I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND AN ABSOLUTE ONE. Go creat Instagram and tweeter account and start tagging celebrities. There, you can easily get enough help and you won't have to beg ever again. How far the #1000 #500 and thr likes, can take you? I guess not far enough. Well, only if you're a scammer though in which I can't tell. Do what I ask you to do and that would be the end of your spamming and begging. 99% of people here are POOR FINANCIALLY including me ok.
Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by yemmywesey(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's true, it's like poverty don dey catch up with me small small sef, struggle continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by javaguru: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
Seems half of Nigeria is already poor!

We are failing ourselves!
what do u mean by half, that's understatement
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by rolams(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dem for give am 90 years more!
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Queenlizzy19: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
So many reasons why people need to look inward

Think of skills that can earn you steady income.

If your not earning money daily/weekly

This country will frustrate you.

Think of skills like

Copy writing

Selling digital products

Web design

Graphic design

Running campaigns for companies via social media.

This is 2022, nigerians need to be wise and stop depending on salary.

[q 10uote author=another1 post=111490262]

https://punchng.com/poor-nigerians-to-hit-95-1m-in-2022-says-wbank/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Bifas1: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
All is not well folks. I have been in the creeks for a while now, and I can say vehemently that Nigeria is a very rich country but incompetency, greed and mismanagement keeps dragging us backward.
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Cousin9999: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
1. They're racist and full of sh**.

2. What reliable way do they even have of measuring this?
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Thathomeboy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Blackfire:
The world Bank should take there nonsense statistics to other poor countries,

Nigeria's GDp is rising, life is improving

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North 2023 North 2023

Anyways I sell cows

Tell me you are joking without telling me you are joking �
Re: World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 by Kaymaxine(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lai Muhammed,garba shehu and adesina drafting their reply at the moment.
They will even sue world Bank for misinformation.
Our mumu never do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUP Issues One Month Strike Ultimatum / Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi, Commissions APC Governorship Campaign Office / Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.