Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) (1300 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2022
One of The Commission Services of The Living Faith Church is The "Covenant Hour of Prayer" which is a Direction of The Holy Spirit to The Bishop. David. O. Oyedepo.

This Commission Service involves The Daily Gathering of The People of God which occurs Very Early in The Morning between The Hours of 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM (A Duration of 1 Hour).

Very lately (March 13, 2022) - I got converted into a Believing Christian and became Born Again by Accepting Jesus Christ as My Personal Lord and Saviour - And by so doing; I've been gracefully participating in The Activities of The Living Faith Church.

Before now; I was an Atheist who completely disbelieved in The Existence of God or The Devil. Many of my threads on Nairaland can tell of this. However; many occurrences have happened in my life that eventually made me Fully Understand The Person of Jesus Christ which opened my understanding to His PURPOSE and WILL in My Life.

I'll do well to drop the thread link that explains the Story that led to my Spiritual Conversion to Jesus Christ on here later. I'll also drop the thread links that shows that I was an Unbeliever on here (which dates back from around Year 2013 to Year 2022).

Despite the fact that I was born in a Christian Home; Since I was a Young Growing Child; I had All The Worldly Knowledge to Disbelieve in The Existence of The Almighty God and The Devil. For a fact; I had always thought that They were all made up by primitive minds to control humanity.

Today; However; I thank God for Saving Me and Opening My Understanding despite My Ignorance, Arrogance and Rebellion.

Well; Well; Well...

One of The purpose of The Covenant Hour of Prayer is to Help Believers in Christ Begin Their Every Day Life with Prayers and Communion with Other Believers which serve as a Foundation that helps Strengthen them during The rest of Their Days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
One of The Commission Services of The Living Faith Church is The "Covenant Hour of Prayer" which is a Direction of The Holy Spirit to The Bishop. David. O. Oyedepo.

This Commission Service involves The Daily Gathering of The People of God which occurs Very Early in The Morning between The Hours of 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM (A Duration of 1 Hour).

Very lately (March 13, 2022) - I got converted into a Believing Christian and became Born Again by Accepting Jesus Christ as My Personal Lord and Saviour - And by so doing; I've been gracefully participating in The Activities of The Living Faith Church.

Before now; I was an Atheist who completely disbelieved in The Existence of God or The Devil. Many of my threads on Nairaland can tell of this. However; many occurrences have happened in my life that eventually made me Fully Understand The Person of Jesus Christ which opened my understanding to His PURPOSE and WILL in My Life.

I'll do well to drop the thread link that explains the Story that led to my Spiritual Conversion to Jesus Christ on here later. I'll also drop the thread links that shows that I was an Unbeliever on here (which dates back from around Year 2013 to Year 2022).

Despite the fact that I was born in a Christian Home; Since I was a Young Growing Child; I had All The Worldly Knowledge to Disbelieve in The Existence of The Almighty God and The Devil. For a fact; I had always thought that They were all made up by primitive minds to control humanity.

Today; However; I thank God for Saving Me and Opening My Understanding despite My Ignorance, Arrogance and Rebellion.

Well; Well; Well...

One of The purpose of The Covenant Hour of Prayer is to Help Believers in Christ Begin Their Every Day Life with Prayers and Communion with Other Believers which serve as a Foundation that helps Strengthen them during The rest of Their Days ahead.

I started attending The Covenant Hour of Prayer 2 days ago.

Today is my third day attending The Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Other Members. I'm lucky that a Living Faith Church was built very close to where I currently live.

Truly; I have experienced many Spiritual and Physical Benefits for Beginning My Day with The Covenant Hours of Prayers in The Living Faith Church which is in Alignment with The Direction of The Holy Spirit.

It is a Great Revelation to begin The Day with Worshiping, Praising and Praying to God.

Brethrens, I want to beseech you to begin Your Day with God.

Begin Your Day with Worshiping, Praising and Praying to God Almighty.

When you do this; you truly commit your day in the hands of God and He takes Perfect Control of Your Life.

This fully shows that you are Committed and Connected to God. It shows that you completely Trust Him to help You Coordinate and Control Your Day.
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I started attending The Covenant Hour of Prayer 2 days ago.

Today is my third day attending The Covenant Hour Of Prayer with Other Members. I'm lucky that a Living Faith Church was built very close to where I currently live.

Truly; I have experienced many Spiritual and Physical Benefits for Beginning My Day with The Covenant Hours of Prayers in The Living Faith Church which is in Alignment with The Direction of The Holy Spirit.

It is a Great Revelation to begin The Day with Worshiping, Praising and Praying to God.

Brethrens, I want to beseech you to begin Your Day with God.

Begin Your Day with Worshiping, Praising and Praying to God Almighty.

When you do this; you truly commit your day in the hands of God and He takes Perfect Control of Your Life.

This fully shows that you are Committed and Connected to God. It shows that you completely Trust Him to help You Coordinate and Control Your Day.

Today's topic of discussion at Our Covenant Hour of Prayer in Ekori, Cross-River State is "To Enrich Ourselves By Serving God; and Not Begging God".

Many Christians are fond of begging God for Favour and Riches instead of Truly Serving Him in accordance to the Scriptures.

This is the reason many Christians remain Poor or never receive The Favour they expect from God.

They think God is Emotional and they can use their Tears to Beg Him to receive their Expected Favours from Him.

However; The Almighty God is above All Emotions; and Your Emotions cannot move Him.

The ONLY True way to receive Divine Favour, Blessings and Riches from God is To Be Committed in SERVING Him.

A Key Point to Remember:

" You don't beg to be Divinely Favoured, You Serve To Be Divinely Favoured. "
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Today's topic of discussion at Our Covenant Hour of Prayer in Ekori, Cross-River State is "To Enrich Ourselves By Serving God; and Not Begging God".

Many Christians are fond of begging God for Favour and Riches instead of Truly Serving Him in accordance to the Scriptures.

This is the reason many Christians remain Poor or never receive The Favour they expect from God.

They think God is Emotional and they can use their Tears to Beg Him to receive their Expected Favours from Him.

However; The Almighty God is above All Emotions; and Your Emotions cannot move Him.

The ONLY True way to receive Divine Favour, Blessings and Riches from God is To Be Committed in SERVING Him.

A Key Point to Remember:

" You don't beg to be Divinely Favoured, You Serve To Be Divinely Favoured. "

Question of The Day:

How Do I Truly Serve God ?

Today's Scriptural Verse:

Psalm 32: 7

Prayer for The Day:

" Commit Your Day unto the Hands of The Lord. Pray for The Good Things You want to Manifest in Your Life and Also Pray that No Evil Befalls You Today."
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by spinna: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Yes i listen every morning on domimedia.org.

As the wickedness in the world � gets worse.. the Glory of the Church will equally get greater. All blessings and protection and all we need are under the Cooling canopy of Christ so to those still out there in the harsh burning sun of the world... There's plenty of room for all here.

Next Sunday is our Change of levels Service you are invited
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Question of The Day:

How Do I Truly Serve God ?

Today's Scriptural Verse:

Psalm 32: 7

Prayer for The Day:

" Commit Your Day unto the Hands of The Lord. Pray for The Good Things You want to Manifest in Your Life and Also Pray that No Evil Befalls You Today."

If you can sincerely ask yourself the question above; you'll find answers to your question when you ponder on how to Truly Serve God.

Rendering Service to God is all about Using Your God's Given Talent or Skills for The Advancement of His Kingdom. This means Positioning Yourself to Dedicatdly Work in atleast one aspect/unit of The Church.

For instance; I'm a skilled with Web development, Writing, Digital Marketing, Photography and Videography amongst many other Skills which I've been Graceful to learn over the years.

During My Second Visitation to The Church during February (even before I became Born Again on March 13, 2022) - God Used Me to develop a Free Website for The Living Faith Church, Ekori Chapters.

This was me utilizing one of my Skills to SERVE HIM for The Advancement of His Kingdom.

Also, I have been Gracefully Committed to Creating Important Threads to Write about The Teachings of God which I learn in Church Online on NAIRALAND here.

So, for those of you who are looking for ways to SERVE God; You can draw some insight from my perspective.

I pray that as you commit yourself towards serving God; You Become Extremely Blessed and Rewarded in Jesus Name (Amen).

Be Blessed.
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Today's Covenant Hour of Prayer was very impactful.

The messages remain clear:

" It is Best to Begin Your Day with The Foundation of God Almighty. "

" It is Best To Serve God with Your Natural Endowed Talents to Receive Your Merited and Unmerited Blessings instead of Begging Him for Blessings."

God is not Emotional and He works Strictly on His Principles, Standards, Promises and Covenants with Us.

Our Service to God Almighty Provides Us The Right Directions toward Serving Humanity which Brings Us The Financial Success We Require.

Bible Verse: Psalm 32: 7-8

Question of The Day:

"What are you doing to serve God ? "

Stop Making The Mistake Many Christians are Making. Many Christians Think Praying to and Praising God are Ways To Serve Him.

Prayers and Praises are not SERVICES To God Almighty.

Prayers and Praises are Just Signs that You Reference God.

Your Services To Him are Those Things that you do To Promote His Kingdom Advancement.

Prayers will not Open The Gates of Heaven that Demands Your Services.

Many Christians make the terrible mistake of Continuously Praying in Wrongly in Repetition which appears to be Nagging in The Sight of God.

This is one of the reason Many Christians do not get the result they seek from God.

They Pray WRONGLY.

They NAG.

Instead of Contributing To Soul Winning for God or Utilizing Their Talents and Skills For The Advancement of The Kingdom of God.

I pray that you get Understanding in Jesus Name (Amen).

Be Blessed as You Digest and Share This Message.

~ Messiah.
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2022
April 1, 2022.

Anchor Sciprture: Act 3: 19 - 22.

In the name of Jesus; This Month shall mark a beginning of a New Beginning in Your Life.

Many people are unable to tap into God's Exceeding Grace simply because Many people do not Believe in HIM.

I pray that you receive the Power to Overcome Your Unbelief that has Prevented You from Receiving God's Blessings in Your Life.

Many people are losing out of God's Agenda simply because of their Unbelief.

God does not speak according to what He Can Do; He Speaks according To What He WILL Do.

Hence; If We are to enjoy from His WILL, then We must have Faith in Him.
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
What Your Servitude to God does in Your Life:

Serving God makes You Unhurtable.

You need that mentality because the scripture says so.

Luke 10:19 ( Behold, I give unto You Power to Trend over Scorpion ....)

We Serve Our Way into Freedom from Generational Curses.

Exodus 23:25
Genesis 12: 3
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by AfroAgroPower: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Conclusively; God is not looking for Who to disgrace but who to Empower and that person is You and I.

So, Give Your Services unto Him, so that you receive The Grace to be empowered.

Place Your Believe and Trust on Him. Obey His Words. And He shall not let you down.

You'll begin to receive answers to your prayers.
Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Don't Sleep on This.

Buy These Following Coins for :

- Quick Term Profits (Earn Your Passive Quick Profits Within 24 Hours)

- Short Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits within 3 to 7 Days)

- Medium Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits within 8 days to 30 days).

- Long Term Profits (Earn Your MASSIVE and Passive Profits for a Long Range Vision of 3 Years and Above )

These Coins are not just Speculated for Your Assumed Profiting.

They are Guaranteed for Your Assured Profiting based on The Simple Analysis already conducted via their WhitePaper Works and RoadMaps.

Why You Should BUY and HOLD This Coins ?

- They provide Individual Solutions to Individual Issues. For instance; The FileCoin is a Coin that Helps You to Store Unlimited Files Safely and Permanently on The Blockchain.

- They provide Financial Solutions for Crypto Traders. For Instance; Polkadot is a protocol that helps Crypto Traders to Trade for Profiting through Incompatible Wallets (like Bitcoin and Ethereum). A Big Opportunity for Crypto Traders to Profit from Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) and other Altcoins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (AAB).

LEARN MORE By Subscribing to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Benefits of Subscribing:

1) You Receive Updates on Two Sets of 12 BULLISH Coins for You To Trade for:

- Quick Term Profits
- Short Term Profits,
- Medium Term Profits, and
- Long Term Profits

( You can decide to trade on any of the two sets of coins or trade on both of them depending on your capital. Seek for Financial Advice by contacting www.10dollars.carrd.co )

2) You Receive 50% Affiliate Commissions per Individual that you Recommend to Subscribe, Utilize and Trade on Our Monthly Maildrops Coin Updates.

It takes $10 BTC to subscribe for Our Maildrops Monthly Coin Updates. So, when you recommend 10 people to our services; We receive $100 BTC from Your Recommendations. And in turn; We Automatically Pay You $50 BTC instantly into Your Bitcoin Wallet Address which You have with registered on Our Bitcoin Dispatcher System on Our www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal.

As You like; We can also make this payment directly into your Local Bank Account).

Note: These 50% Affiliate Commissions are Monthly Recurring Income. So, if you recommend a total of 100 People to Utilize Our Services on a Monthly Basis; As We receive $1,000 BTC from your Monthly Recommendations, You will always receive a Recurring and Monthly Payment of $500 BTC every month so far your Downlines continue to Enjoy and Subscribe to Our Maildrops Services.

Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

(1) (Reply)

"In The Beginning..." / Why Doesn't Church Of Christ Celebrate Christmas / Exit Of Procter And Gamble (p&g) From Nigeria - An Act Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.