Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

"In The Beginning..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "In The Beginning..." (1315 Views)

In The Beginning There Was An End. / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. At the end he will destroy everything because Satan interrupted his plans."

False religion has really done a lot of harm to misinformed churchgoers reasoning.
cheesy cheesy

God will restore the earth through his son Amen!
Re: "In The Beginning..." by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2022

5 Likes

Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Enjoy your life and die forever!

1 Like

Re: "In The Beginning..." by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
cornelboy:
Enjoy your life and die forever!

Re: "In The Beginning..." by BaEnki(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2022
Lol grin

It's good to seek for new and, more knowledge everyday however, some things you know are better kept in the deepest part of your mind to avoid controversies and confrontations.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 11:21pm On May 09, 2022
cornelboy:
"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. At the end he will destroy everything because Satan interrupted his plans."

False religion has really done a lot of harm to misinformed churchgoers reasoning.
cheesy cheesy

God will restore the earth through his son Amen!

Yes, he would restore the earth. it's clearly written in the bible.
Revelations 21
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
When you are correct, I will be the first to congratulate you.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Maynman: 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
**In the Christian Books, the Christian gods created …….
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Maynman: 11:33pm On May 09, 2022
BaEnki:
Lol grin

It's good to seek for new and, more knowledge everyday however, some things you know are better kept in the deepest part of your mind to avoid controversies and confrontations.

If you are hiding what you know that means you are insecure of the truth behind it. It’s fragile and will break soon. Knowledge is Light.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by BaEnki(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

If you are hiding what you know that means you are insecure of the truth behind it. It’s fragile and will break soon. Knowledge is Light.

Some knowledge are better kept, sharing them might cause you unending harms or even cost you your life.

Knowledge are everywhere, let people seek for the one they cared for.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Maynman: 11:46pm On May 09, 2022
BaEnki:

Some knowledge are better kept, sharing them might cause you unending harms or even cost you your life.

Knowledge are everywhere, let people seek for the one they cared for.
There is no knowledge that’s better when kept. In a dark room you light a candle you put it near the door for people coming in or out to see the road, you don’t put it under your bed.

Knowledge is not everywhere, knowledge is one, ignorance is one. Only Beliefs are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "In The Beginning..." by BaEnki(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

There is no knowledge that’s better when kept. In a dark room you light a candle and put it near the door, you don’t put it under your bed.

Knowledge is not everywhere, knowledge is one, ignorance is one. Only Beliefs are everywhere.

And, that lighted candle might burn the whole house if you aren't been careful.

Knowledge is everywhere, however it needs open mind(brain) for it to manifest. The reason it appears hidden to most.

What I know is what I know, I share the one I want and keep the ones I don't wanna share. It has saved me a lot.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Maynman: 12:00am On May 10, 2022
BaEnki:

And, that lighted candle might burn the whole house if you aren't been careful.

Knowledge is everywhere, however it needs open mind(brain) for it to manifest. The reason it appears hidden to most.

What I know is what I know, I share the one I want and keep the ones I don't wanna share. It has saved me a lot.

And the lighted candle can just do its work which is to shed light in dark areas, that was why it was invented in the first place and Everything in moderation, nothing in excess.

Knowledge is not everywhere , knowledge is one, it’s only multifarious, it’s only beliefs that’s everywhere and believers are afraid of it because it’s fragile. What you know is what you believe you know, one should have knowledge of their belief.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by BaEnki(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2022
Maynman:

And the lighted candle can just do itswork which is to shed light in dark areas, that was why it wan invented in the first place and Everything in moderation, nothing in excess.
Knowledge is not everywhere , knowledge is one, it’s only multifarious, it’s only beliefs that’s everywhere and believers are afraid of it because it’s fragile. What you know is what you believe you know, one should have knowledge of their belief.

Well you just agreed with me.

smiley
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Maynman: 12:06am On May 10, 2022
BaEnki:

Well you just agreed with me.

smiley

Because I said “multifarious” bwahahahah.
Knowledge is the opposite of ignorance, we have only one knowledge and only one ignorance. smiley
Different crafts represents the multifarious state of knowledge. Only Beliefs are everywhere, that’s OPINIONS.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 4:57am On May 10, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, he would restore the earth. it's clearly written in the bible.
Revelations 21
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
When you are correct, I will be the first to congratulate you.
Lol. But your church teaches you that you will become gods in heaven. Wicked people won't perish but will be in prison for some times before they are transferred to heaven. Another type of heaven different from yours, the saved. Universal salvation.

You people believe that we preexisted as spirit which is very incoherent. Like was Adam our first parent pre-existing somewhere before God made him from clay? smiley

You might denied that your not a Mormon, member of LDS but I know you're.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 6:59am On May 10, 2022
Lol. But your church teaches you that you will become gods in heaven. Wicked people won't perish but will be in prison for some times before they are transferred to heaven. Another type of heaven different from yours, the saved. Universal salvation.
Are you trying to crack some jokes here? Honestly, what are you saying?

You people believe that we preexisted as spirit which is very incoherent. Like was Adam our first parent pre-existing somewhere before God made him from clay? smiley Every Christain knows that our spirits came from heaven so what is your point.

You might denied that your not a Mormon, member of LDS but I know you're. I can't tell what you are up to here but it is not making any sense. I already told you that I was JW. Maybe I would open a thread and declare that I am a JW member just to make you happy.

And what do all these have to do with the beautiful thread you created? Don't distract yourself and others. For once you are on the right side. No need to make the thread about me and no need to attack other religions. If I would advise you, learn to preach your religion and don't try to get into others' lives. Let your message be more important than pettiness. My aim has never been to bring down any church. I only discuss doctrines and I show respect to all organizations. You could learn from that.

1 Like

Re: "In The Beginning..." by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2022
He is Holy (pure at heart) there's no evil in Him so it's either His intelligent creatures support His good plans and continue living or His plans continues when all opposers are no more! smiley

1 Like

Re: "In The Beginning..." by Emusan(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:
"In the beginning, Jehovah created His first son.

Rather! Your organization has rewritten this same verse cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

At the end he will destroy everything because Satan interrupted his plans.

Is this deliberate lie or you don't read your fraudulent NWT?

The same God says A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH will come.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=112684883]
So I just confirmed.. Mormons don't believe we were Gods before our earthy lives. Why are you using your platform to spread lies about other organizations. I think you are going a dark path. I understand you feel the need to fight and hate others but it does not make it right. Do not spread lies about others.
I have come hard against those who fight JW because I don't think it's right. There is no need for a religious war. We can continue to discuss doctrine but let's not trail and start fighting other people
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=tctrills post=112689496][/quote]
Read my post again. And tell me the lie I spread.
If I was wrong, I'll apologize cos I never intended to spread lies about them. I have discussed with a lot of LDS members.

Did I say they were gods before their earthly life?
I think your the one lying here. Pls try to read and comprehend well before responding.

Mormons don't believe we were Gods before our earthy lives.
Don't you believe in universal salvation?
Don't you believe that you'll later become gods after death?
Don't you believe in preexistence?
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 10:30am On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

There's nothing wrong in enjoying you life now.
The ultimate enjoyment will be in the new world where everything will be perfect.

If man created God, who created man?

1 Like

Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 11:04am On May 10, 2022
If I was wrong, I'll apologize cos I never intended to spread lies about them. I have discussed with a lot of LDS members.

I think your the one lying here. Pls try to read and comprehend well before responding.
You are not the only one with LDS friends and you can also read to understand their position before typing. The LDs Believe that man has the potential to be like God not that man is or was already a God. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/the-eternal-family-teacher-manual/lesson-3-our-divine-potential?lang=eng

Please stop fighting other organizations. Just make your point and leave others from this. That's my advice to you, sir.

I don't. Please explain what you mean by this.
Don't you believe that you'll later become gods after death? I believe the bible already says we are Gods so I believe this
Don't you believe in preexistence? I do. and all my beliefs are scriptural.
So why are you interested in my beliefs.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 11:05am On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

Rather! Your organization has rewritten this same verse cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Is this deliberate lie or you don't read your fraudulent NWT?
The same God says A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH will come.
Yeah I got it from the fraudulent NWT.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2022
tctrills:

You are not the only one with LDS friends and you can also read to understand their position before typing. The LDs Believe that man has the potential to be like God not that man is or was already a God. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/the-eternal-family-teacher-manual/lesson-3-our-divine-potential?lang=eng

Please stop fighting other organizations. Just make your point and leave others from this. That's my advice to you, sir.

I don't. Please explain what you mean by this.
Don't you believe that you'll later become gods after death? I believe the bible already says we are Gods so I believe this
Don't you believe in preexistence? I do. and all my beliefs are scriptural.
So why are you interested in my beliefs.

I'm not fighting for nothing but the truth.

Tell me where the Bible says we are gods, can you? cheesy
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 11:08am On May 10, 2022
Dé quote well na.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 11:22am On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Psalm 82:6
I have said, "You are gods; you are all children of The Highest.
I quoted from the old testament to show that even before the coming of Christ, men were Sons of God, and men were called Gods.
And don't claim to fight for the truth if you are ready to use falsehood against other organizations.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by tctrills: 2:06pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

I hope you have read my answer to your question in my last post.
Now my question for you. Would all the Children of Isreal who obeyed and followed the old testament prophets be saved?
I want your honest reply and if you don't know you can say so.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

There's nothing wrong in enjoying you life now.
The ultimate enjoyment will be in the new world where everything will be perfect.

If man created God, who created man?

what a very stupid question!!!! its called EVOLUTION.... now ask yourself this same question....IF GOD CREATED MEN, WHO CREATED GOD?!?!

[img]https:///media/12-10-2014/o6yRBk.gif[/img]
Re: "In The Beginning..." by Emusan(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah I got it from the fraudulent NWT.

Then you're not a good reader because it's in your fraudulent NWT that there will be New heavens and new Earth. 2 Peter 3

Well I know the next thing is to say it's symbolic cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "In The Beginning..." by cornelboy(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what a very stupid question!!!! its called EVOLUTION.... now ask yourself this same question....IF GOD CREATED MEN, WHO CREATED GOD?!?!
[img]https:///media/12-10-2014/o6yRBk.gif[/img]

If God created the universe, that means he exist.
Does he have to be created before he exist?

Without the true God who is the source of all life, you wouldn't even be here displaying your foolishness.

If you don't believe in creation, at least present a reasonable theory with evidence not big bang.
Re: "In The Beginning..." by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:
If God created the universe, that means he exist.
Does he have to be created before he exist?
Without the true God who is the source of all life, you wouldn't even be here displaying your foolishness.

If you don't believe in creation, at least present a reasonable theory with evidence not big bang.

see mumu.... who told you that your yeye god created the universe?! so because some charlatans wrote about this, it is true?!?!? who was there to confirm it and record it?! what you wrote is a stupid as me saying:" its HARRY POTTER who created the universe because J K Rawlings said so!!!" you want me to present a reasonable theory while you bring ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE as a theory.

here is a better theory for you...I AM GOD AND I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT ME!!!!
Re: "In The Beginning..." by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

If God created the universe, that means he exist. Does he have to be created before he exist? Without the true God who is the source of all life, you wouldn't even be here displaying your foolishness. If you don't believe in creation, at least present a reasonable theory with evidence not big bang.

He's a staunch atheist, you still need some training to be competent enough to silence him. His type don't need scriptures to make him think {Matthew 7:6} we pay his type in their own coin.
By the time a true baptized Christian chat with him he will realize that all his knowledge can't match that of a true Christian! Isaiah 54:17
Then you will see him quoting the same Bible that he's rejecting now! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? / 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria / TB Joshua: The Church And The Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.