Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) (40687 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin who owns these weapons? Can't they be exposed? Or they are the ones secretly importing them? Where are the customs taking them to? cheesy Nigeria my country

In all the years dangerous items are intercepted at the ports, they've not once named the importers.

Tells you a lot about the level of complicity embedded within the fabric of the "security" agencies and government itself.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kingyakos: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2022
DSS will tag it on IPOB
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2022
None of these things are illegal anyway

In civilised countries, people just go into shops and buy drones
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/customs-intercepts-drones-military-wares-others-in-lagos

Handed to over to the NPF.

What's NA with investigation?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Grandkay21(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
This country sef, they want to fall person business now , Normal drone ,

Many cartons of drone with one military uniform , this country no get future
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by treatise: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin who owns these weapons? Can't they be exposed? Or they are the ones secretly importing them? Where are the customs taking them to? cheesy Nigeria my country
DSS may invite you for even raising this, na dem dem. They may settle and you'd not hear about it in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by deloon(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
These drones are not military grade. They are used for media production. Why make it seem like they are weaponized drones? Unnecessary drama.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by malel1: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
hurryup123:
Believe me what was intercepted was only Drones .
But you see that millitary wears na scam.
It was just fixed their to incriminate the owner.

U get brain , I said same thing before reading ur comment
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
This are what Nigeria military can't afford o. shocked
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Inkling:
Which criminal will order for camo?. Camo you can get easily down here

I am shocked bro. That's to say that it all false accusations
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Handed over to the army then later they will be handed over to fulanis killer herdsmen and bandits that their patron have refused to term terrorists...
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Only the powerful, Super rich & those close to government that can import such item & hardware.

Same old stories they will all be left to go Scot free this I've seen & known.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Inkling:
Ipob & Colonel Mazi Kanu.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by West1side: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Exactly Atiku should be arrested without further delay
JosephXavier:
2023 elections will be war

A presidential candidate has already made it clear in plain English that he is ready to fight ditty

Don't be surprised by what you see now because desperate politicians want to take over the affairs of the country by force and these are all preparations to show how desperate they can be

All these evil going on in Nigeria has a political undertone and that is why after 24 hours of the terror attack on the Abuja bound train, no arrest had been made and the presidency haven't cared to address Nigerians
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Na when Phantom 3 drone become military equipment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Olunmercy56(f): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:

Is that weapons or drones, u no dey see or u no read well

Ask your elders
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by newoffer: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Drone no be contraband na. Custom don work be that now.
Inkling:
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by newoffer: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Fools everywhere. Is that a military drone. Shameless people everywhere.
Shellsploit:
Na when Phantom 3 drone become military equipment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by tweakdude1: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
hurryup123:

Very correct
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
So criminals are planning to start using drones before government.
We should expect more damages from criminals because the people that should act fast are FAST ASLEEP.The more chances you give the criminals the more unsafe we are.
Act fast, no mercy for criminals approach.Use better weapons and security equipment to roast them.
DELAY IS DANGEROUS.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

All the previous ones they seized, till now they have not revealed the owners.

Conspiracy of silence

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kingyakos: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Ask your elders

Tell that to your dad if u have one
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ChristineC: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Perfectbeing:
And what would the person order a military uniform for? To do a music video?
why will you import a camo when it's displayed all over yaba market.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by adedehinbo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
hurryup123:
how do you know this
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Olunmercy56(f): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:

Tell that to your dad if u have one

I have one but you can't have one because you are a bastard! No single training

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

I have one but you can't have one because you are a bastard! No single training

Have you asked your mother if that man is ur real father....u better call for DNA
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Olunmercy56(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:

Have you asked your mother if that man is ur real father....u better call for DNA

Can you see that I was right when I asked you to ask your elders who knows your identity

3 Likes

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kingyakos: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Can you see that I was right when I asked you to ask your elders who knows your identity

U might even be my son sef....I been follow collect ask ur mama
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ajl: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Be careful of Nigeria Customs when they use the word drones. It's most likely its those toy drones from taking pictures or making videos. Not a security threat
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

You already know the answers to your questions. The straw men (Fulani political class) that the Fulani Government of Nigeria are using to cause mayhem in the country are the ones. You would never hear the outcome of their so called investigation after this day....everything would be swept under the rug! This is the ONE NIGERIA that some gullible and ill informed Nigerians are clamoring for. Good luck with that!

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
hurryup123:
even how they put am is very suspicious
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
This guys are about to sacrifice someone's legitimate business. Don't individual own drones again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.