Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia (289 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / 7 Traits Of False Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2022
I noticed they said he wants regime change in Russia, well that's sound like foolish talk if true... And it's more reason people need to be careful of him.
I wish he realize the current position he has lead his country into, it is such that even a country in Sub-Saharan Africa could easily defeat his army, even in their millions.
Russia's Military might has been greatly increased,and that's part of the reasons she currently determine the cause of things in the neighboring country she is working to bring order in.
By the way, I think Russia should be issuing that kind of threat, and if she does, it could be granted to her because your time to leave is almost up. The main reason you are allowed to remain is to give people the opportunity to make up their mind in this time of grace.
Re: The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
I noticed they said he wants regime change in Russia, well that's sound like foolish talk if true... And it's more reason people need to be careful of him.
I wish he realize the current position he has lead his country into, it is such that even a country in Sub-Saharan Africa could easily defeat his army, even in their millions.
Russia's Military might has been greatly increased, that's part of the reasons she currently determine the cause of things in the neighboring country she is working to bring order in.
By the way, I think Russia should be issuing that kind of threat, and if she does, it could be granted to her because your time to leave is almost up. The main reason you are allowed to remain is to give people the opportunity to make up their mind in this time of grace.

Bump.
Re: The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia by LordReed(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Russia's Military might has been greatly increased,and that's part of the reasons she currently determine the cause of things in the neighboring country she is working to bring order in.

Russia that has been beaten back from Kiev is who you are saying will determine the region. SMH.
Re: The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..........,, ........
Re: The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ... .

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 99. / duplicate (click on link to see the main copy) / Does Jesus Know You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.