Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Does Jesus Know You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Jesus Know You? (289 Views)

Why Does Jesus Need An Army? / Have You Ever Heard Of Frank E Graeff? He Wrote; Does Jesus Cares!! / Does Jesus Owe His Name To God? Ephesians 3:15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Jesus Know You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2022
Does Jesus Know You?

With over 2.3 billion Christians according to world statistics, Christianity is indisputably the biggest religion on Earth.

This ought to be something for anyone of us who forms a part of that stat to be proud of, as it says something about Christianity which distinguishes it from other religions, however one question we need to ask ourselves, is, beyond the stats, how many of those over 2.3 billion Christians are truly known by Jesus?

How many of them are not just part of the worldly statistic, but also that which is not of this world but of the Kingdom of God which is in heaven?

How many of their names are written in the book of life?

Jesus said:

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore it's not by calling Jesus, "Lord, Lord" and hence making up the world's statistic about Christianity.

It's not about whether men or even Christians know you and approve of you to be a true follower of Christ or hailing you as a man of God, as those many anointed ministers Jesus spoke in the above passage.

It's all about if Jesus knows you, because that's the only thing that would determine if you're allowed to enter into heaven on the last day or not.

So, does Jesus know you?

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Jesus Know You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2022
That's the reason I believe that all you need is not many "likes" from men, but just 1 "like" from above.

For more on this, go to the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/99476345

Re: Does Jesus Know You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On May 08, 2022
Jesus is Lord forever and ever.

Know Jesus , Know Peace.

A Life without Christ is in Crisis.

#TeamJesusForLife.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Jesus Know You? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:41am On May 08, 2022
shocked

Great question to the zombie above me. Does Christ Jesus know you vulture griller?
Re: Does Jesus Know You? by AntiChristian: 8:45am On May 08, 2022
Jesus need not know me.

I only pray for Allah's mercy to meet Muhammad, Jesus and other Prophets in Jannah!
Re: Does Jesus Know You? by 1875a: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626472:

Know Jesus , Know Peace.

#TeamJesusForLife.
[/s]
Re: Does Jesus Know You? by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
post=112626472:
Know Jesus , Know Peace.
#TeamJesusForLife.
Jesus Christ talk say loving Him no be by mouth-action but by deed. If you don't obey His commandments , you don't love Him and all your mouth-action meaningless to Him this since He made it clear He does not desire praise from men - John 5 vs 41 undecided
Re: Does Jesus Know You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
post=112626472:

Know Jesus , Know Peace.

#TeamJesusForLife.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Jesus Know You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm...
Re: Does Jesus Know You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Talking Donkey. / Deborah: Respect Other People’s Religious Doctrines, CAN Appeal To Christians / A Christian Should Not Vote A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.