Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? (262 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date / Is Your Gas Starting At Once? I'm Investigating Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? by whyteteeth: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders. Please i need your opinion over this.

Lately, I have had two people trying to introduce me to affiliate marketing. Both of them are telling me to bring in some money in order to get started. One told me I should bring 40k. The other one is saying 10k.

I really do not understand what this affiliate marketing is all about. I did a Google search for information and I don't still understand the nitty gritty of the whole stuff. I have asked the people trying to introduce me to it and they too seem to make me believe that when I get into it, I will understand better.

My question is, can I try it? I Just want a side hustle in addition to my business. Is it worth putting money into it? Who has done it or is doing it? What are the pros and cons?
Re: Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? by shilenji(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Use you intuition boss,take well analysed steps. Going into something one is new to might be tricky, wether it turns out alright or bad, You've learnt.
Re: Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? by Emmy157: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello bro.

Things to note:

1. You must have a detailed knowledge about AM.
2. You should have a registered company.
3. You must have a network.
4. You must get both the affiliates to give you leads and advertisers to get offers/campaigns.
5. You must monitor your affiliates else they give too much of fraud leads which might put you in trouble.
6. And many more...

Yes, you can try it but might not be as easy as you think.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? by Demdoo(f): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello bro
I am an affiliate marketer, both of them are actually saying the truth.

But the difference is this, the 10k is just for you to become an affiliate, you won't have any guide or mentorship. If you don't have a firsthand knowledge on digital marketing, I won't advice you get this.

While the said 40k is now 62k, it was a promo period. It was 40k as at last week, with this you'll get access to 12days training that will guide you through.

You'll also have access to high income digital skills like: email copywriting, graphic design, web design, social media marketing etc that you can monetize else where.

It's a whole lot of package dear smiley

If you want to know more reach me here https:///epjov2

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing, Is It Worth Investigating Money Into It? by whyteteeth: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emmy157:
Hello bro.

Things to note:

1. You must have a detailed knowledge about AM.
2. You should have a registered company.
3. You must have a network.
4. You must get both the affiliates to give you leads and advertisers to get offers/campaigns.
5. You must monitor your affiliates else they give too much of fraud leads which might put you in trouble.
6. And many more...

Yes, you can try it but might not be as easy as you think.

Omo, I no get any of these things u mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Comment On Jehovah Witness Members / Catering Equipments For Sale / Neatly Used Volkswagen Gulf 4..few Months Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.