Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. (655 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. by bobocuti: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2022
My guardian, who supported me through out my education in Nigeria is willing to sponsor me to study in Canada .. she have provided me with all the documents I need. A sponsorship letter and the money she have for me in the bank account (bank statement) I've gotten admission and all the necessary requirements needed ... What's my chances ..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. by Liqistores(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2022
100%
Re: Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. by ednut1(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2022
bobocuti:
My guardian, who supported me through out my education in Nigeria is willing to sponsor me to study in Canada .. she have provided me with all the documents I need. A sponsorship letter and the money she have for me in the bank account (bank statement) I've gotten admission and all the necessary requirements needed ... What's my chances ..
no one can know your chances. Apply and wait for the visa officer’s decision. Funny thread
Re: Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. by captainking(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
bobocuti:
Please be kind to share the name of the school with me.
Did you write IELTS?
Re: Who Can Sponsor My Canada Student Visa .. by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Canadian student visa thread

(1)

Aero Contractor And Dana Bow Out / Journey Made By An Eagle Over Twenty Years / Trip Report / Abuja To Owerri, Imo State On Dana Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.