Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed (1513 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Betscoreodds: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Teacher is killed by female colleague and her nieces who slit her throat after a relative 'DREAMT' she had insulted the Prophet Mohammed in Pakistan
Police said two students and a teacher ambushed Safoora Bibi at the school gate
They attacked teacher at the all-girls school with a knife and a stick, police said
The two girls told police a relative had dreamt the murdered woman 'had committed blasphemy' against the Prophet Mohammed, officers said
Investigators are looking at whether the main suspect had a personal grudge
By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
PUBLISHED: 05:25 EDT, 30 March 2022 | UPDATED: 05:28 EDT, 30 March 2022

View comments
A teacher was killed by a female colleague and her nieces after a relative dreamt she had insulted the Prophet Mohammed, Pakistan police said today.

The two students and a teacher ambushed Safoora Bibi yesterday at the main gate of the all-girls school and attacked her with a knife and stick, officers said.

'She died after her throat was slit,' police official Saghir Ahmed said.

The two girls told police a relative had dreamt the dead woman 'had committed blasphemy' against the Prophet Mohammed, officers said, adding they were also investigating if the main suspect, Umra Aman, had a personal grudge.

Aman is a colleague who planned the crime with her two nieces studying at the Jamia Islamia Falahul Binaat school, police said.

Azeem Khan, another police official, confirmed the details.

The incident took place Tuesday in Dera Ismail Khan in the country's ultra-conservative northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province that borders Afghanistan.

+2
View gallery
A teacher was killed by a female colleague and her nieces outside an all-girls school after a relative 'dreamt' she had insulted the Prophet Mohammed, Pakistan police said today. Pictured: Female students queue outside a school in Pakistan (file photo)

The killing is the latest in the country related to the hugely sensitive issue of blasphemy. Few issues in Pakistan are as galvanising, and even the slightest suggestion of an insult to Islam can supercharge protests and incite lynchings.

Known as madrassas, religious schools have long served as vital lifelines for millions of impoverished children in Pakistan, where social services are chronically underfunded.

But critics say students can be brainwashed by hardline clerics who prize rote learning of the Koran over core subjects such as maths and science.

Rights groups say Pakistan's blasphemy laws are often wielded to settle personal vendettas.

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Raging mob stone to death mentally-ill man who 'burnt the...

Muslim woman, 26, is sentenced to death by hanging for...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE

+2
View gallery
Pictured: The remains of a damaged vehicle in Sialkot is seen on December 3, 2021 after police confirmed that a Sri Lankan factory manager was beaten to death and set ablaze by mob, in an incident local media reported was linked to alleged blasphemy

Last year, a Sri Lankan factory manager working in Pakistan was beaten to death and set ablaze by a mob after being accused of blasphemy.

In February, a man was stoned to death in a remote village in eastern Pakistan for allegedly desecrating the Koran.

The custodian of local mosque said he saw Mushtaq Ahmed, 41, burning the Muslim holy book inside the mosque on Saturday evening and informed the police. The subsequent violence took place in a village in Punjab province.

An in January, a Muslim woman was sentenced to death for sending caricatures of Prophet Muhammad over WhatsApp, a court said.

Aneeqa Ateeq, 26, was arrested in May 2020 and charged with posting 'blasphemous material' as her WhatsApp status, according to court documents.

The Centre for Social Justice - an independent group advocating for the rights of minorities - says at least 84 people were accused of committing blasphemy last year, and three people were killed by lynch mobs over similar allegations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667329/Teacher-killed-relative-DREAMT-insulted-Prophet-Mohammed-Pakistan.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR202PaeY9iRRS4ifrrvEbAmEuJlpCt9g4ExdC31XotV_apY6cumJUhEuL8

1 Share

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Betscoreodds: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2022
The world is a strange place.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by MadamVanessa(f): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

Lol

Doings of illiterate people of religion of pieces. God punish stupid religion in this world.

But wait o, if I should lied now that I dreamt of Buhari insulting the prophet does it mean they will kill this calamity? I think I should put it into a try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Totilopussylick(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Over here, i share a community with a fellow Hausa boi from Kaduna State.

Those people killed a few days ago is a place he comes from in Kaduna State sad

He showed me a video that i started crying cry cry cry

He ran away from Nigeria through Libia.

He was "sold" in Libia to an Arab men.

The Arab men use them for prostitution both men and women cry.

He was able to raise money from the business and ran away to Italy, there were many.

From Italy to Germany is very close with train.

When he enter Germany he was arrested inside the train because of his appearance cry

He was looking like a terrorist because of the training they went through from the hands of the Arab men cry.

He was later freed after the police men go through his phone and saw that video that makes me cry cry cry cry.

He was giving a place to sleep that night.

Today...he is celebrating over here in Europe.
Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Cantonese: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Now no be physical insult again. Even to dream am na to kill.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by nellyelitz(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2022
How can one man caused so much pain and destruction to mankind...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2022
A muslim guy on this forum lamented that Christians always generalise when a muslim committed a crime, I told him it is because you guys don't condemn criminals among you in the name of your religion.

I doubt whether some of them will still condemn this barbaric act

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by siofra(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hmm.

I see this as a misogynistic attack. A misogynist using religion to cover his hate.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by chinedumo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
Hmm.

I see this as a misogynistic attack. A misogynist using religion to cover his hate.
Teacher is killed by female colleague and her nieces...

1 Like

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Coolsperm: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thank God most yorubas have started renouncing Islam

1 Like

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Horus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
The religion of peace strikes again

1 Like

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Betscoreodds: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Thank God most yorubas have started renouncing Islam

Wow.
Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by HYDEEE: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Stupid and wicked people who perform devilish acts under the guise of religion.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by respect80(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
I refuse to believe this one shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by MMWandali: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Doings of illiterate people of religion of pieces. God punish stupid religion in this world.

But wait o, if I should lied now that I dreamt of Buhari insulting the prophet does it mean they will kill this calamity? I think I should put it into a try.

Please dream let's see
Re: Teacher Is Killed After A Relative 'dreamt' She Insulted Prophet Mohammed by Valkrie: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Over here, i share a community with a fellow Hausa boi from Kaduna State.

Those people killed a few days ago is a place he comes from in Kaduna State sad

He showed me a video that i started crying cry cry cry

He ran away from Nigeria through Libia.

He was "sold" in Libia to an Arab men.

The Arab men use them for prostitution both men and women cry.

He was able to raise money from the business and ran away to Italy, there were many.

From Italy to Germany is very close with train.

When he enter Germany he was arrested inside the train because of his appearance cry

He was looking like a terrorist because of the training they went through from the hands of the Arab men cry.
grin
He was later freed after the police men go through his phone and saw that video that makes me cry cry cry cry.

He was giving a place to sleep that night.

Today...he is celebrating over here in Europe.

Hah...!! Buhari don really do people strong things for dis country...!!

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Notorious Gangs Terrorizing Alaba-rago And Ajegunle Axes Of Lagos / David Hundeyin; A Disreputable Figure – Says University Of Oxford / Breaking News: Land Grabbers Killing At Elerangbe - Lekki Ibeju(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.