Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? (9903 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. / Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^

Oya come the room make we make up
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Make up sex is always the best. My advise to ladies out there. Pick up a quarrel with you partner and settle afterwards in the bedroom. grin

Confirmed research carried out by Jenny et al. 2011. cool
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
andromida:

Yes a man can marry a jobless woman if he feels he is man enough besides wives are never jobless they take care of the kids and keep the home hospitable and really its a man's world remember?

Below is what the bible says

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 [size=18pt]She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.[/size]
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 [size=18pt]She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family [/size]
and portions for her female servants.
16 [size=18pt]She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
.[/size]
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
(AKA African Magic)
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^ see vs 23 only responsible and well to do men sit with elders at the gate surely you know this then read tim 5:8 for a well rounded and balanced view.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Vs 1-22 comes before 23

You cant get to 23 without passing through and practising 1-22
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by minute(f): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is the reality in life. We can still love without money, but not marriage. Marriage is

two loving persons come together and build a family. And building a family cost money.

Even both of you just rent a room need money, don't talk about having kids.

In short, love can be impulsive but marriage need planning.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
So should a man marry a jobless lady and vice versa?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ronkebp(f): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^A jobless lady can get a husband, not a jobless man, a womans' money/ income is only to compliment that of the husband,
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
Who tells you a jobless man cant get a wife?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Vs 1-22 comes before 23

You cant get to 23 without passing through and practising 1-22
lol

Arguments and debates of a strong stingy man. My sis did well,ran before you suffocate her with stingy long thing.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by nsodo: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
I think it better to get married to a person not a job if is jobless today tomorrow he might get one and that with a job can lose it any time does that mean you divorce him when he losses it. Yes they should get married because things can change any time.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
No No No . . . a man with no job cant take care of his home
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by nassiwa: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2011
It is OK for a lady to marry a man who has no job but at least tries so hard to get one. But if a man does not even care about anything like working then i dont advise a lady to marry him. He is a lazy man.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by manakeagie: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2011
Yes, because being Jobless can not be forever, it can come any time , and when you are legally married God opens doors at a faster rate,
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2011
Hello poster, depends on if you want to make him evolve you kniow sometimes woman mak what man is and vice versa
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Honeydenz(f): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
abdulizom:
WHAT SHOULD A WOMAN WHOSE HUSBAND LOST HIS JOB DO, DIVORCE HIM OR WHAT? SOME PEOPLE JUST REPLY POST WITHOUT DEEP REASONING.
MANY WOMEN LAVISH THEIR HUSBANDS' SALARY, WITHOUT THINKING OF THE EVENTUALLITY. IF SUCH MAN IN THAT CATEGORY LOOSES IS JOB, IS JOBLESS MAN NOT BETTER THAN HIM?
Lol
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
I am a lady and I cannot marry a jobless man. I want to respect the man I marry. Him having a job will increase my respect for him. If I love him a lot, we will work together to find him a job, after that, we can get married.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by snitchbitch: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2020
no, the topic ought to have been "should a lady fxck a yahoo yahoo guy who has plenty cash to spend but no current govt job?"

oya wait for their replies!!! awon oloshiis!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.