Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant (693 Views)

How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android / PS4 Controller With A PS5 Skin / Please Recommend The Best TV Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by braveheart77: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
I understand there might be different variants like the ps4.

I don’t know much about the differences for ps5, is there a pro?

Gamers Kindly recommend to me the best with value for money.

Thanks
Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by Brainiac101(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
There are no other variant yet but you can wait till like 2024 when the pro version may be released
Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by Crafteck1: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Story, buy if u wan buy, wetin b variant grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by braveheart77: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Brainiac101:
There are no other variant yet but you can wait till like 2024 when the pro version may be released

Okay thanks

Someone told me there’s a digital and disc variant and i should go for the disc

Thanks for your comment
Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by braveheart77: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Crafteck1:
Story, buy if u wan buy, wetin b variant grin

If you don’t something research or ask questions, how can you be proud in ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by Crafteck1: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
braveheart77:

If you don’t something research or ask questions, how can you be proud in ignorance?
I get but there aren't variants, the disk and diskless are of same power and display except to disk and diskless, disk toks is about 370 now, new should be 470 to 5h
Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by Shakitibob0: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2022
braveheart77:
I understand there might be different variants like the ps4.

I don’t know much about the differences for ps5, is there a pro?

Gamers Kindly recommend to me the best with value for money.

Thanks
The disc edition is the better...

I have it in stock at the moment...

#457,000 Brand NEW

Location- My office at Ikeja, Computer village...

Check my signature to contact me

1 Like

Re: I Want A PS5, Please Recommend The Best Variant by akanbiaa(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
braveheart77:

You were proud in ignorance when you did not carefully read my post and understanding before commenting wrongly and insultive way and when your attention was called you only got insults to offer so are these not signs of chronic depression you accused others of ?

(1) (Reply)

Is River Ranch Animal Investment Real And Legit / Court Sheriffs Raid Bet9ja Over “name, Seal Infringement / Facebook Acquires Playgiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.