Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Make Millions Online In Nigeria As A Young Graduate During And After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Millions Online In Nigeria As A Young Graduate During And After NYSC (337 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Online In Nigeria As A Young Graduate During And After NYSC by Glowbytee(f): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
I hear a lot of people complain about how bad Nigeria is, how hard it is to get a job after Nysc, how had it is to make it without connections,..blahblahblah...
in this same countries, the only reason why you are not financially where you are is because you don't have access to the right information!

What ever i'll be sharing in this post would be useful for you only if you are willing to get up and build something for your self
turn yourself in to a life breathing cash machine, having the right information and acting on it.

making money online as never been so easy, if you know what you want to do and how to do it, I'll sharing 6 known ways of earning online, then taking them one after the other so be sure to follow this thread, yuh zimmie?

let's ride on!!!!….

I need you to know that every business idea i am stating here I am currently and actively into it, so if you need the go-to-expert to teach you well yours truly is available.

back to the access to information part, online opportunities to make millions monthly yapa, but they require you to patiently build them, learn some skills along the way and work on yourself to your first 6figure. hell, whatever will last requires building there is no short cut to wealth except by money rituals. I will be listing them below i am sure you must have come across this businesses but you probably have a wrong idea or understanding of how they work so ama break it down for you.

1. Affiliate marketing

2. network marketing

3. Running a Telegram marketplace

4. information marketing

5. Drop shipping

6. preordering and mini importation

7. Running a whatsap TV and monetising it

8. Running a facebook group and monetizing it

9. being a service provider

10, Being a brand influencer

I have listed these few, as I remember others I will bring them up.,

In my next post I will start with the first one: Affiliate Marketing

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions Online In Nigeria As A Young Graduate During And After NYSC by Glowbytee(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
WhatsApp TV is a highly lucrative online business model only discovered by a few people

This involves entertaining your audience/ viewers via your WhatsApp status,

Though I see where a lot of people do this but only a few other people like me have been able to tap the full potential of this business model.

There are four hot ways you can be cashing out with this business model

No. 1. Advertising for businesses via your status.

A lot of business owners are now being taught about the importance of WhatsApp marketing and they are all being encouraged to run adverts on WhatsApp TVs. This is what we use to our advantage.

We help them run adverts on our status and we charge them.

Imagine charging just 3 business owners N3,000 to run an advert for them a day. That's 9,000 per day

Multiply it by 30 days which is a month. That's a whooping N270,000

You can charge as much as 8k to 10k depends on your choice and your audience size

No 2. Dropshipping - this involves selling other peoples physical product on your WhatsApp status for a commission without seeing or touching the product at all.

All you have to do is to contact the seller online, make sure it's a high in demand product that can't be easily gotten anywhere, and it should be with 1k to 2k price range, add your own gain in the price which can be 3k or 4k, and market it ruthlessly on your status.

When they place an order, you forward the customers details to your supplier and the suppliers ships it to the person on your behalf.

To learn more on how to start up your own WhatsApp TV and other 2 ways begin to rake 6 figures monthly from it, get registered into my course that teaches you how to get quaality people to view your status
causenwhat will keep bringing people for you is when those who advertise with you get results for the money they spent, when they make massive sales, and that requires you getting quality people

to do this business you need to learn

1. How to grow your audience to over 10,000 views

2. Top 20 free traffic sources online to get your first 1,000 to 2,000 views in 2 weeks without paying for ads

3. How to make your brand popular

4. Top two untapped niches to venture into in 2022

5. Mistakes most WhatsApp TVs makes you should avoid

6. Top 3 (three) ways to monetize your TV in 2022

chat me up on 07013884584 to get it

discount price: 10,000

normal price: 25,000

hurry before discount ends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[SOLD]Neat Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop For Sale / Age Reduction And Over-age Issues Hindering You From Wearing That Uniform / 3 Important List You Need To Know About Before Registering For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.