Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73089 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is shameful.. If the young man can pursue the matter, that is the only way to unravel what happened to his sister.
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ellasure: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pure evil, whatever her sin or offences.

Nigeria my Nigeria, so much evil are found in you. Your insatiable appetite for blood is bringing your judgement day very near.

Division of Nigeria will bring better human management and relative peace. With so many tribes angliing for political power and positions Nigeria will continue to lack comited individuals that can bring good political management of the political space.

Going our different ways will bring more brotherly love.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is any point I raised invalid ? Or you just want to talk ?
You are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by King3urna(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls

Sharap my friend is your sis not there leader

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
the police told him that his sister died a shameful death and they encouraged him to quietly bury her
Another olosho down. Will others learn? No, rather they will keep slaying on Instagram and thanking God for grace and big gods.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
may her soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
This must be linked with the other girl that was killed in a hotel. Another serial killer has surfaced o.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by maticar: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
Retardded clown
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
DKM123:
Stupid people. So even if she slept with a man who gave her money, is that enough sin for her to be killed? What sort of blood flows in the veins of some of you? I swear if given the chance, some of you will be natural serial killers because sawdust instead of blood flows in your veins.

Shebi the men who died in hotel rooms deserved to be killed as well?

Keep being mean and encouraging evil until it comes to your family. I hope that boy is not one of those who kills female murdered victims a second time on social media by implying that they deserved to die because they slept with a man.

Barbarians and scavengers everywhere.

Tortoise asked his child,how many times would something happen to u before u take caution,he replied,i will learn from experiences of others.. I don't think anyone is wishing death for her or either happy she is dead but truth is,when you advice some of this girls about danger with meeting with people in their hotel rooms,they simply wont understand.. one time i was kidnapped,and freed by grace of God,one of my big man friend told me something that am sure touched me and he was saying the truth even though it was bitter truth,he said ,omo i think say u don pass all this kind level to stay out late at night and loose guard..yes ,i took precautions and was ashamed of myself ... people should mind how they live life ...there re consequences

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Thomaslablancma: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chai ...and the girl sweet oo..see how the shape Bianca for bed..this ritualist no try oo..
Life no be soko & bubah oo..oloriburuku no be burukutu oo..after knacking na strangle to death ..make Messiah come carry we the rightous oo..I dey wait oo..Life na jeje oo
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/woman-found-dead-and-covered-in-blood-in-abuja-hotel-her-brother-accuses-hotel-management-and-police-of-cover-up-graphic-photos.html

Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me

I need a job

I live in Jos

I am willing and ready to work for anyone remotely or in person

Please help me secure a job Nairalanders
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Geonigga(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ladies won't learn from this, I'm never in ssupport of this barbaric act but some ladies put themselves in a risky situation not minding the danger just because of money. I could recall when one of my friends came back from abroad and was lodging in an hotel that is how he was hooking up with a lot of ladies, I was just asking myself so these ladies are not even afraid of sleeping with a total stranger what if he decided to harm them at night. This is a very sad one hope ladies will learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can we give this girl the benefit of doubt? How are you sure she went for runs? I am not saying she is not but even if she is, what right does the killer have to take a life he did not create? Sometimes we need to be logical and not sentimental.
Our society is becoming very porus but once a girl is found dead all we think about is prostitution. May we not get into a situation where we will be accused wrongly or denied justice.
Note: I have never done hook up incase you want to be unfortunate.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Am sorry but dont compare her with that of chinelo, everyone knows ..u see,thats the reason when they tell people to be mindful life they live, they turn to insult you,what is a 21 years old doing in a hotel room ,she had a visitor so am assuming killed her,she has no luggage,hotels have bars and open spots if need come that u wanna discuss business,am a business man and the day my client invited me to his hotel and ask me to come inside his room help him pick some of his bags ,if u see the kind of fear that gripped a street man like me and i was just there wondering,so this is the same room this girls enter without even prior knowledge of there company..nawao..abuja de hot
Until investigation is concluded and the facts surrounding the incident are known, everything we say are just assumptions and we shouldn't reach conclusion with our assumptions.

Btw, a runs girl has the right to life and her family has the right to demand for justice if that right is infringed upon.

5 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ritualists everywhere
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fashionista01:
Nigerian girls learn to be independent to avoid untimely death.

Nigerian men learn to avoid being murderers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Torg77:

what probably happened is that they agreed 25k night but after he released he say na only 10k him get LOOOOOOL she starts to fight him maybe and then he battered her to death and strangled her

Tell us the funny part.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Breastfeed: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
RIP to her, such incidents are really painting a bad image on hotels big time.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ennygi: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tecno camon17pro 8gb 256gb is Available.....90k... the new one is 145k... with charger, carton, receipt...
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Legendoo:
This is one of those Snapchat girls, I been dey talk about. I don see am before sef.

They will be advertising toto to complete strangers on snap.

Please wetin you expect. We don talk tire but woke oliriburikus keep encouraging them.

You see now , them go Kill you tire . You think say na Western world you dey.

Rip though, nobody deserves to die like this but try and be using una sense . We don talk tire.

When will you condemn your gender for being murderers? Or is murder better than prostitution?

Whenever such a case turns up, rather than turning the heat on the murderous men, they will try and blame the victims. Guess murder isn't a crime to Nigerian men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

Until investigation is concluded and the facts surrounding the incident are know, everything we say are just assumptions and we shouldn't reach conclusion with our assumptions.

Btw, a runs girl has the right to life and her family has the right to demand for justice if that right is infringed upon.
Yes a runs girl has the right to life and also family has the right to demand for justice.. people should just be careful of how we live life...i have never heard that a girl in her room was killed and such happens,it is much easier to find the killer, where they for wan start for this one..it is sad ..i dont wish death for anyone or pain but people need be calming down..this same night ,u will still see someone after reading such news hooking up with a man he doesn't know and going to a room with him..God help all of us
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Am sorry but dont compare her with that of chinelo, everyone knows ..u see,thats the reason when they tell people to be mindful life they live, they turn to insult you,what is a 21 years old doing in a hotel room ,she had a visitor so am assuming killed her,she has no luggage,hotels have bars and open spots if need come that u wanna discuss business,am a business man and the day my client invited me to his hotel and ask me to come inside his room help him pick some of his bags ,if u see the kind of fear that gripped a street man like me and i was just there wondering,so this is the same room this girls enter without even prior knowledge of there company..nawao..abuja de hot

When will you direct all your scrutiny to the man who murdered her? Are you scared to mention that part?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Yes a runs girl has the right to life and also family has the right to demand for justice.. people should just be careful of how we live life...i have never heard that a girl in her room was killed and such happens,it is much easier to find the killer, where they for wan start for this one..it is sad ..i dont wish death for anyone or pain but people need be calming down..this same night ,u will still see someone after reading such news hooking up with a man he doesn't know and going to a room with him..God help all of us

Have you forgotten uwa? Or hinnyUmoren?

You people just talk because you think everything is about girls hiding indoors while men prowl the streets looking for how to kill them and you never question the men's motives and actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will you direct all your scrutiny to the man who murdered her? Are you scared to mention that part?
If she was in her house,will the man come there and kill her,if he did ,am sure it would have been more easier to catch him,help us to help u ..why re u even sounding bitter and taking it personal..must i say everything ...be calming down abeg..nobody collect ur thing
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You people just talk because you think everything is about girls hiding indoors while men prowl the streets looking for how to kill them and you never question the men's motives and actions.
Yes and it was much easier to find him,and when they did,we all spoke against him...abeg people have there own stress to deal with ,reason why u re responsible for urself,all is asked from u is to be at the right place at the right time ,shikina
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sleeping in the car park is more safer than Hotel
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Dproperties: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Anything for Gwarimpa, my hand no dey

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
People should learn from Timothy's case. Most of these hotel owners are evil

the problem with nigeria is that most nigerians like you are illiterates. The case of timothy has now made you brand all hotel owners as evil. This girl went into that hotel with someone and that person is the one that killed her. She was a prostitute and there are risks that come with that job
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by treatise: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Next pls

Was the Adegoke ( Msc student that lodged in Hilton hotel)killed as a result of prostitution? Go and do head alignment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

I'm not supporting the habit of hooking up with total strangers in the name of runs. I'm against drawing conclusions when investigation is yet to be concluded. It is very insensitive to tag her a runs girl at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And u think its only men that kill,whats with u guys and gender and tribalistic stuff..if its not sexism,its tribalism..whether man or woman,we condemn..but then be at the right place at the right time..she might not be a runs girl,some of this girls u find in the hotel are all not runs girls ,some are drug peddlers ,some are girls used in blackmail , some re pastors that come to preacj for u in ur room
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Contekbbc: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is the perilous times the scriptures told us about.
Seriously,we need to be watchful and prayerful.
Some police officers too are not helping matters too
People that should uphold the law are the same people breaking the law.
May your soul find peace with God and may all your killers continue to live in pain throughout their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.