Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73069 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded grin
So now I be runs guy abi?
It's all in your head sir... Enjoy your day
You dont sound exposed reason why i wont blame you when u say some of this things you say,there re guys who re into prostitution if u must know,they traffic this girls,they have clients..when they tell una make una de enter street small small they know wetin de happen,u will be forming holy..there re guys into blackmailing ,they use this girls too to black mail there victims..just like a brother up there said ,what other business is hotel for here in Nigeria..if u have a sister,advice her to stop waka waka.. same way we advice guys to be careful who u hangout with ,cover ur drink when u re out in the public ..we de give this advice on a daily because things they happen and we de see this things happen ..most of u hear of this things only from the internet,most of us see this happenings around

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
The nation continues losing Potential Women to evil people

It is a pity
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by descartes400: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Neddstark:
No matter the sin, she deserves not to go like this.

What SIN?
If I were FCT Administration, the hotel would been invaded with bulldozers and DEMOLISHED!

This is because, a murder was committed within the a room in the hotel and they are trying to cover it up by influencing the police to intimidate the relative of the deceased to drop the case. Also, the police officers in charge of the investigation should be removed from the force.

The girl was brutally beaten to death as seen by her swollen face, and she would have been crying and shouting for help yet the hotel management did not apprehend any suspect to committ to the Police. And suddenly CCTV footage goes missing? I'm sure they can provide footage of a day before, and the day after the murder but definitely not on the day of the murder? How convenient!

The hotel should be DEMOLISHED to serve as a deterrent to others.

4 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shebbs:

The Post Said They Saw Her Went In With A Man, She Could Be Right With Her Judgment But Maybe She Was Too Direct. The Management Of This Hotel Need To Be Brought In For Questions.
Sorry, but I can't find anywhere it was indicated she went in with a man in the report we are deliberating upon here on nairaland, except you know that from another source.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Emetex22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=KingOfTheDamned post=111504694]

Is any point I raised invalid ? Or you just want to talk
People like you are true reflection of the Nigerian rot. You failed to factor in other possibilities or call for thorough investigation, no wonder Nigeria is a shit hole, spits
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by harizonal123(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
So any lady that logdes in a hotel is now a prostitute? Pls be reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Even if she was in her house, how many times have men not burst in to rape, kill and rob women? What of Uwa who was murdered in a church? Or hiny Umoren who was lured in the name of a job?

You people just want to claim it is their fault, but you have never scrutinized the bastards behind it. Or are they your colleagues in the profession? The little girl murdered by the proprietor of her school, what do you say her crime was?

Who said it is personal when people point out the lopsided sort of comments you have been posting?

Focus on stopping murderers, rather than blaming the victims. Focus on the MEN behind the evil, or are you avoiding something?
I rather die as rape victim in ma house than die in a hotel as a run girl,or die in a 10 star hotel as a run girl..

Make it easier for this people ,be at the right place at the right time so when it happens,no one will blame you, people will come out to fight for u..when a thief dies trying to vandalize transformer,do u see any one show pity..be at the right place at the right time ,we are still advising and some will still be arguing ...do legit business,forget businesses that degrades u as a human no matter how much it pays ... respect to all the ladies hustling genuinely..when a yahoo boy gets an accident and die,u see any one show emotions,we dont cos for everything we do ,there re consequences.. consequences

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
bonnyhope:
The nation continues losing Potential Women to evil people

It is a pity
Its much pity

Smh
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

You dont sound exposed reason why i wont blame you when u say some of this things you say,there re guys who re into prostitution if u must know,they traffic this girls,they have clients..when they tell una make una de enter street small small they know wetin de happen,u will be forming holy..there re guys into blackmailing ,they use this girls too to black mail there victims..just like a brother up there said ,what other business is hotel for here in Nigeria..if u have a sister,advice her to stop waka waka.. same way we advice guys to be careful who u hangout with ,cover ur drink when u re out in the public ..we de give this advice on a daily because things they happen and we de see this things happen ..most of u hear of this things only from the internet,most of us see this happenings around
I'm not exposed because you think I don't know everything you wrote up here abi??
Dear Mr Street, continue jonzing because I share contrary opinion with you.
And stop trying to change the subject matter which is simply that we should not make conclusions based on assumptions. If you wish to advise people about the dangers of runs girl business then create a thread about that and stop being insensitive under a thread where someone is calling for justice for the death of his sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
christistruth01:

A Murdered Girl is being mourned and you are here still selling Market
life goes on bro regardless
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by peppermint7(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

If she was in her house,will the man come there and kill her,if he did ,am sure it would have been more easier to catch him,help us to help u ..why re u even sounding bitter and taking it personal..must i say everything ...be calming down abeg..nobody collect ur thing
You just de talk rubbish since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
U Lie...
Does it mean Ladies going for traditional wedding don't lodge in hotels ?
Does it mean ladies going for interviews don't lodge in hotels?
Does it mean ladies going for conferences don't lodge in hotels?
Does it mean your sisters going for retreats don't lodge in hotels?
Better stimulate your thinking faculty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
We are yet to resolve Hilton Hotel Ile Ife saga another one has happened in Abuja.. this is why there must be deterent factor. The hotel management must produce who came in with the lady.. his identity ought to be taken before allowed to check in.. the police who told the brother to go and bury his sister because she died a shameful death must be arrested .. It is either he was bribed or wasn't trained well to do his job.. what type of a counsel is that ? Even if the lady is a run girl , the Govt deserve to investigate what kills her.. Govt must wake up to their responsibility to the citizens ..

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

I'm not exposed because you think I don't know everything you wrote up here abi??
Dear Mr Street, continue jonzing because I share contrary opinion with you.
And stop trying to change the subject matter which is simply that we should not make conclusions based on assumptions. If you wish to advise people about the dangers of runs girl business then create a thread about that and stop being insensitive under a thread where someone is calling for justice for the death of his sister.
U must not agree with me,and that's what make us different..but i am gonna say this final word to u,any thing evil is evil,best u keep away from it..there re a million cases like this and yet unresolved ,so if u wanna help yourself mr detective,keep away from the devils side ... anything can happen..cheers
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
harizonal123:

So any lady that logdes in a hotel is now a prostitute? Pls be reasonable
He lacks common sense in its entirety!

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
xeju:

You're a stupid big fool. Did you read in the post she was a prostitute and even if she was by chance, her life doesn't matter and deserved to be killed gruesomely? I repeat again, you're a stupid big fool
[/s]..you are a useless bastard and a thief , useless beggar criminal
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
maticar:

Retardded clown
[/s].
Useless ritualist bastard
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Legendoo: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Until you address the need for men to stop murdering women for whatever reason, you will continue to hear the truth.

You talk as if you don't have females in your family. You think these murderers care if they are walking to church or to cater at an occasion. Address the murderous men or the problem has not been dealt with. You are only playing with the symptoms.

It is yourself they will do in tirelessly.

Well if they put themselves at risk even Jesus can't save them. These girl's are sending unsolicited messages to strangers on Snapchat asking them for money. I can provide the evidence!. Maybe you don't know sha but so many dark things are happening.

Nigeria in general is extremely risky enough for anyone let alone stupid risk takers.

One thing is certain with most of you woke people, you hate the truth and the consequences of what you encourage would continue to slap you back into reality.

They should stop run's and go get jobs , the opportunity to murder them will be limited.

You can keep encouraging them cos that's all you do , possibly unknowingly , but we'll be here counting the murder numbers .

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
People should learn from Timothy's case. Most of these hotel owners are evil

Just Imagine what the hotel is saying? That alone is a criminal act. They need to arrest all of them there.

4 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
King3urna:

Sharap my friend is your sis not there leader
[/s]

No have you forgotten it's your useless mother ?
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Beautiful94:

You are pathetic

You are a bastard
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
baby124:
This must be linked with the other girl that was killed in a hotel. Another serial killer has surfaced o.

It's the occupational hazard of prostitutes !! Next !!!

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Erosaboyen: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
IjawAboki007:

How is the account and how many followers

Contact me on WhatsApp let's talk about it
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Biodundimeji(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Some OPs are commenting with emotions sad sad
Don't forget we are still in Nigeria and not Canada or the UK
Residing in Nigeria itself is a huge risk. Everybody needs to be careful of their movement and people they Bleep with
This one will only trend for some days and nothing will still be done
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instead of the lazy things to find a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
don't mock the dead, what if shes not a runs girl, her dressing is decent, or what do u want to say about Timothy case, is he into runs too

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:
All these tinder gals self shocked
how u take know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joseph08:
Runz gone wrong...
were u der when it happened? Why tag it runs, when u don't what actually happened

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
debbydams:
don't mock the dead, what if shes not a runs girl, her dressing is decent, or what do u want to say about Timothy case, is he into runs too

Alot of people here have comprehension issues .. I never said she is one I merely.outlined.the scenarios faced by those into it
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
debbydams:
were u der when it happened? Why tag it runs, when u don't what actually happened

Visiting a man in an hotel room to have a meeting abi

Or maybe the man forced her to his hotel room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night / South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.