Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,180 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

You May Do This,…begin Again The Story Of Your Life. – Jane Hirshfield. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You May Do This,…begin Again The Story Of Your Life. – Jane Hirshfield. (208 Views)

The Story Of Stella 18+ / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Do This,…begin Again The Story Of Your Life. – Jane Hirshfield. by Ayietim(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
You think you’re too old, completely broken and defeated
to still believe it’s still possible to achieve the greatness
you once believed you could,

you may still believe it’s possible but now you think it’s too late for you
to start all over again from the scratch
“Damn! I’m not a pessimist, I’m a realist!!, It’s too late for me to begin the story of my life”

Aren’t you forgetting something?
That when you want something so.much, the universe smiles its blessings?

It’s never too late to begin again the story of your life,
all you’ve to do now is, erase the old one and begin again but this time,

write and play the role that aligns with your strength
and you will be young again.

https://ayietim.com/2022/03/30/you-may-do-thisbegin-again-the-story-of-your-life-jane-hirshfield/

(1) (Reply)

Testing / Editor's Picks – 3 May 2022 / How To Sell Millions Of Copies Of Your Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.