Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Need Business Idea Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Idea Please. (248 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Idea Please. by Ruqayyahmusa(f): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please what type of business can I start with 17k... I learned some skills but I don't have the basic equipment to start it up... So I decided to start up a business but don't have much ideas on the business to start up...
Re: I Need Business Idea Please. by Sheuns(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Have you tried kunnu aya?
Re: I Need Business Idea Please. by Solo777(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm currently teaching on HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH.

This 3 days class will cover everything from how to know the right business for you.....to how to start the business.....to how to make your first sale and lots more.

The access fee is #3,000 but if you're fast, you can get the early bird fee for #1,500 only right now.

Send BIZ to 08179687499 to join the class now
Re: I Need Business Idea Please. by Pk01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ruqayyahmusa:
Please what type of business can I start with 17k... I learned some skills but I don't have the basic equipment to start it up... So I decided to start up a business but don't have much ideas on the business to start up...
kina da laptop dakuma android phone?..
Re: I Need Business Idea Please. by GPElectricals: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
you can start a small business charging peoples phones for a fee using a small solar panel, box,

u can also start an information sharing business by getting free apartments in your area and sharing them online for people who would like to lease,you would need to move around your area and talk to different property agents do little background checks,get into a cafe and share online
Re: I Need Business Idea Please. by KangaIye: 3:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Solo777:
I'm currently teaching on HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH.

This 3 days class will cover everything from how to know the right business for you.....to how to start the business.....to how to make your first sale and lots more.

The access fee is #3,000 but if you're fast, you can get the early bird fee for #1,500 only right now.

Send BIZ to 08179687499 to join the class now

You still want to collect from the 17k he has. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own A Shop Where Everyone In Nigeria Can Easily See And Buy From You / Get Free Access To Canva Paid Premium Account / Man Organize Music Band In Front Of Fidelity Bank Over Alleged Deductions(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.