Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) (1940 Views)

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you support buhari

May buhari happen in your life, say a loud amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by saintkel(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oh Lord
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Igbo Igbo Igbo

God bless Ndigbo
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
come and take your prayer

3 Likes

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Erasethedot come and take your prayers

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tochi3:
Igbo Igbo Igbo

God bless Ndigbo

Isee

2 Likes

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Help me tag those buhari supporters

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is it that you z*bies don't love your darling sai baba anymore, haha

2 Likes

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why are buhari supporters hiding, hahaha
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by mighty2: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
God bless Tinubu
On Tinubu mandate i stand

4 Likes

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu

I have no business with Tinubu, nigeria is dead to me and shame on you for calling Tinubu here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by vasel15: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
No sai baba supporters anymore, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any Igbo person still living and doing business in that God forsaken land have agreed to sacrifice his or her life to allah akubar

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
How is the "chemist" a Buhari supporter? I don't understand. undecided
Modified:
Now I get it.
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Parachoko: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
JOemmy:
Any Igbo person still living and doing business in that God forsaken land have agreed to sacrifice his or her life to allah akubar
Do you think is that easy to just relocate?
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Mohdesq(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu

God doesn’t answer rubbish prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

If Tinubu doesn't make it to the top sit. We will all suffer it.

The man has the intention to change the narrative of this country... He is going there for that mission not because of money.

He already have money... More than what you generation has ever had and that shows that he was not going there to loot but to put smile into the face of the Nigerians.
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by mighty2: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

you can wail as much as you like, just know that i don't give a fvck about worthl**s 5% from godf**saken beerfraud land that their votes are useless
God bless Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
You dont have work.
vasel15:
Tinubuadvocate
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by 1860sixt: 4:24am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You dont have work.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by UselessBuharist: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2022
It shall not be well with them and their many generations yet unborn, the fate of every victim of Fulani attack shall befall them.
Re: Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) by Excellent7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

If Tinubu doesn't make it to the top sit. We will all suffer it.

The man has the intention to change the narrative of this country... He is going there for that mission not because of money.

He already have money... More than what you generation has ever had and that shows that he was not going there to loot but to put smile into the face of the Nigerians.

Please give us a better line.
If my memory serves me well that was the same line of "already rich so will not steal" that was used for Rochas in Imo state. Go check the plundering that was done to Imo state.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: How Captured Kidnappers Are Transported By Nigeria Troops In Kaduna / 10 Tinubu Sponsored Aspirants To Step Down For Him / Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.