Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) (1948 Views)

Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment / BREAKING: Kano Now Has Five Emirates As Ganduje Gives Assent To Bill / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 11:57am On May 24, 2022
In a view to alleviate the effect of the bomb blast incident that happened last week at the popular Sabon-Gari market, the governor of Kano state has given each of the Igbo traders affected a sum of one million naira to boast their market and to stay in business! If you ask me , that's leadership and ethic tolerance!

6 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 11:58am On May 24, 2022
My question is, is Hausa Fulani really an Igbo man problem ? Can the same gesture be extended to Hausa traders in South east without an uproar and backlash?

6 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Hisxellency: 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
Igbos helps northern business men alot down there in the south East

7 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
My question is, is Hausa Fulani really an Igbo man problem ? Can the same gesture be extended to Hausa traders in South east without an uproar and backlash?

for each cow killed how much does Ikpeazu pay?, even these deaths in Anambra, do you know how much will go to Arewa community.

This is the way its done everywhere... The main focus is to avoid further harm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by christistruth01: 12:09pm On May 24, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by KingsCity: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
Problem between Ibos and Fulanis only political

No problems on a personal note

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Galaxyowerri(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
In a view to alleviate the effect of the bomb blast incident that happened last week at the popular Sabon-Gari market, the governor of Kano state has given each of the Igbo traders affected a sum of one million naira to boast their market and to stay in business! If you ask me , that's leadership and ethic tolerance!

There is a new paradigm change aimed at reconciling Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis in the interest of one Nigeria.

Ganduje has done noble and it's only such nice gestures that can truly promote lasting peace and progress in the country.

However, some envious backstabbers won't be happy about this, they are so wicked and enjoy seeing others fight themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
They will use the 1 Million Naira to smoke meth.
Waste of money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by cocolacec(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
Nice gesture from Ganduje.When riot come the Kano almajiris can set fire on nyamirin businesses as stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
Good .
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by sukar886: 12:43pm On May 24, 2022
Ekpeitit:
They will use the 1 Million Naira to smoke meth.
Waste of money.
The way you wasted your money and become broke... So sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by SwissMass: 12:49pm On May 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:

Igbo man's problem in Nigeria is hate and jealousy ravaged Tinubu Yorubas.
Shout out to all the real Omoluabi who are keeping it real.
We got the hate, but we also felt the love.
But Hausa and yes, Fulani's are Igbo foremost trade and political allies.

To date, southeast governments are continuing to pay mutually agreed compensation sums to Fulani and Hausa in the southeast for their lost cattle and goods.

These are some of the things all these DOB 1990 children in Niraland need to be educated on.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
I assume you're an igbo guy, I'm not ! But j have cousins that are Igbo! The question is, why do u guys always assume there's some invincible enemies somewhere ? By rate and ratio, u guys are more dominant jm order region than other people in your region, but u still assume some people are your enemies even when You build wealth in their region, it always amazes me! I could easily guess where u are from, just by your write up, if Hausa )Fulani are extending hands of friendship, are u reciprocating from your own side? Let's be fair in our judgement
Galaxyowerri:

There is a new paradigm change aimed at reconciling Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis in the interest of one Nigeria.

Ganduje has done noble and it's only such nice gestures that can truly promote lasting peace and progress in the country.

However, some envious backstabbers won't be happy about this, they are so wicked and enjoy seeing others fight themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by istina: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
As long as money is involved Igbos will bow to whomsoever or whatsoever the giver is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks for educating us ! I didn't know they also get compensated
Thinkam:

for each cow killed how much does Ikpeazu pay?, even these deaths in Anambra, do you know how much will go to Arewa community.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
How's Yoruba man your problem when u all leave home in millions to stay and build houses without any issue in Yoruba land? Tell me how Yoruba offended u bro
00FFT00:

Igbo man's problem in Nigeria is Yoruba.
Hausa and yes, Fulani's are Igbo foremost trade and political allies.

To date, southeast governments are continuing to pay mutually agreed compensation sums to Fulani and Hausa in the southeast for their lost cattle and goods.

These are some of the things all these DOB 1990 children in Niraland need to be educated on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
How's Yoruba man your problem when u all leave home in millions to stay and build houses without any issue in Yoruba land? Tell me how Yoruba offended u bro

Na love Igbo get for Yoruba make dem dey come build houses for una side na. I no come understand why una no gree reciprocate the love appropriately.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
The only problem that igbos have with hausas is religion but the Yorubas are backstabbers and jealous in nature.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by laiperi: 1:32pm On May 24, 2022
A master piece by Ganjude.

Yes Igbo love money. But whose money is it in the first place?

Please note that the one million naira given today is less than 20 pounds given by Awo.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Jamesbally: 1:42pm On May 24, 2022
The North keeps feeding these People. We feed them with food in their Region. We still give them cash to enable them survive. They know who their masters are.

God bless the North.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Jamesbally: 1:49pm On May 24, 2022
The moment a Northerner gave Governor Hope Uzodinma and the People of Imo State a valuable gift, worth Billions of Naira. grin grin

God bless Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Faber(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
Yeah when their cows were slaughtered in Aba, Okezie Ikpeazu paid for all of their slaughtered cows.
When their shops were burnt at Uratta market during end SARS Okezie Ikpeazu paid them also and helped them recover their shops.
The problem be say some of una never buy phone during that period. It was posted here on Nairaland
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Faber(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
Thinkam:

That's very true they were always duly compensated by State Governments in the East
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by Galaxyowerri(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I assume you're an igbo guy, I'm not ! But j have cousins that are Igbo! The question is, why do u guys always assume there's some invincible enemies somewhere ? By rate and ratio, u guys are more dominant jm order region than other people in your region, but u still assume some people are your enemies even when You build wealth in their region, it always amazes me! I could easily guess where u are from, just by your write up, if Hausa )Fulani are extending hands of friendship, are u reciprocating from your own side? Let's be fair in our judgement

I praised Ganduje for what he did and that's me, I appreciate whoever does good regardless of where the person comes from. Of course, from my moniker, you should decode I'm Igbo, that's no brainer.

You're very wrong in your assertions, even hypocritical and I will explain to you. Since the civil war ended in 1970, there was a gang up against Igbos and whatever they represent. What other Nigerians take for granted is what Igbos will beg and grovel for yet they would still be denied it. I can give you several examples!

Oil bearing communities in Igboland were carefully sliced through and merged with other states just to ensure Igbos don't won't benefit from the proceeds.

Every little issue in the North and Igbos would have their properties and goods destroyed, even when it has nothing to do with them. Only recently, Deborah from the North was murdered and it ended with Igbo goods being destroyed in Sokoto. An okada man had issues with some people in Dei-Dei Abuja, and it ended with Igbo building materials market being razed down along with our goods worth hundreds of millions!

Come to the East and you will see large number of Hausas doing business with nobody disturbing them. In Owerri, a major road called Douglas used to be blocked on Fridays because the Muslims are praying, and this is a state with at least 97% Christians! In same Owerri, Hausa traders will block Mbaise road junction, a busy area with their goods. Okada riding is now mostly done by them in the outskirts of town. A Northerner owns a refinery in Imo State and nobody disturbs him! I can go on and on to list several others yet you make it seem as if North is doing Igbos a favour by allowing them trade in the North?! If Igbos can trade in Cameroon, Togo, Benin, Senegal etc in their numbers why shouldn't they do so in the North unmolested?

Yet in all these, you still want to change the narrative as if Igbos are the aggressors?

I can bet you that no ethnic group will experience what the Igbos have passed through in Nigeria without having serious grievances the state.

You're the one who aren't being fair in your judgement.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by realestate99: 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
The only problem that igbos have with hausas is religion but the Yorubas are backstabbers and jealous in nature.
.....says a demented flat brain that can't amount to anything tangible in life until he steps on Yoruba soil.....the hate you give will be repaid *100, your lamentations just started
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by colestephan86: 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
Disclaimer12:
Never!
The Igbos are not socially receptive people, same applies to ikwerre people in rivers state
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures) by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
realestate99
.....says a demented flat brain that can't amount to anything tangible in life until he steps on Yoruba soil.....the hate you give will be repaid *100, your lamentations just started

I'm not surprised by your rants. I'm yet to see a yoruba person who can genuinely hold a conversation without insult.

(1) (Reply)

Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi / Reno Omokri Fires, Schools FFK After He Stigmatized Labour Party's Ahmed-Datti / Falana: Voters In Osun State Should Sue INEC For Damages, Supports The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.