Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Enugu Living - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Living (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Living by tessycheers: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Many People might have heard about the good, cool and easy life in enugu but fact remains that its not all rosy
Residing in a place without water can be so difficult because she need water for literally every domestic chores. And also, it won't be so easy for non indigene who can't speak igbo because they are so used to speaking it

Below, is the challenges being faced in enugu and reasons You might consider not relocating to Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFHDNdW_w0
Re: Enugu Living by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
tessycheers:
Many People might have heard about the good, cool and easy life in enugu but fact remains that its not all rosy
Residing in a place without water can be so difficult because she need water for literally every domestic chores. And also, it won't be so easy for non indigene who can't speak igbo because they are so used to speaking it

Below, is the challenges being faced in enugu and reasons You might consider not relocating to Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFHDNdW_w0

ENUGU is an excellent place to live

the challenges help u to think and become an enterpreneur
speaking english gives u higher leverage as u are seen as an inteligent person especially wen u are friendly and always helping out

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Living by Tobichuks08: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

speaking english gives u higher leverage as u are seen as an inteligent person especially wen u are friendly and always helping out
are you in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Living by tessycheers: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes, I recently moved here
Tobichuks08:
are you in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Living by tessycheers: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
I have witness a situation of an English teacher using igbo to teach her students English language.. I think that's so bad and unprofessional
HRHQueenPhil:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Living by Paperboi108: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
tessycheers:
Yes, I recently moved here

Sharp....042 people...
Enugu too boring tho
Re: Enugu Living by Horbissesan98(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Currently serving in Enugu. Although I'm finishing this month, I will still miss Enugu for it's serenity and quietness. I would love to remain in Enugu after service but language issue is a problem.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Transport From Iyana Ipaja To Ilorin / Schengen Visa Application, Requirements And Eligibility / How Many Cities Have You Travelled To/Visited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.