Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

I'm Looking For TEACHERS (important Information On How To Make A Side Income!!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Looking For TEACHERS (important Information On How To Make A Side Income!!) (121 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Any Information On This Skusat Grant? / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For TEACHERS (important Information On How To Make A Side Income!!) by Dana22(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
I will get straight to the point.

We created an application and a web service that aids in the management of school from checking of school fees to collating of result and much more.

We reached out to schools and we already have about 15 schools using the service but we want more schools.

So the only way we know we can reach more schools faster is by using teachers or anyone affiliated to a school.

So here's the offer we will be offering to anyone interested in taking our app and introducing it to their school.

We will be offering the teacher once the school accept to implement our app N100 per student per term.

So the breakdown is if you have like 500 students in the school and the school wants to use our app you will be making like an extra N50,000 per term. N150,000 per session.

And the best part of it is, if the school continues to use the app you will continue to get money and if the number of students increases, so will your income.

The only thing you will just have to do is to introduce the app to your school, that's all.

And if you are worried that your school might not be interested or they don't trust the efficiency of the app. We are offering our app free to all school for a term, so that they can use it and see if they like it or not.

if they don't like it, they wont have to pay a dime. But that also means you wont get any benefit.

But one thing i can assure you is that they would love our app.

i didn't even introduce the app, the name of the app is CATEL, A School Enterprise Resource Planning .o

So, this is not for everyone, only people who feel they can get CATEL into their school.

if you need more info you can go to catel.ng

or you can call zero7zero63zero916zero9.

Help us so we can help you.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To 3x Your Sales With Little Effort. / Are You Ready To Start Your Own Ecommerce Business? II / I Provide Typing, Proofreading And Editing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.