Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles (18550 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Xiaohei(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Their wahala! Putin and Zelensky fit go hug transformer if them like. I’m done with them cos neither of them truthfully care about Africa. The same goes for the US, the UK, France, China etc. None of them sincerely care about Africa. All of them dey chop African and chop mouth! Let’s focus of the issues beleaguering Nigeria!
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by ignis: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2022
God is fighting for Ukraine.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Oddfinder: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The media is bunch of nonsense.. influencing the readers mind the way they want to..
Look how they tagged it to be ukraine shelling..glad it was debunked.. undecided

Believed that for a second tho.. shocked
Thanks for the info...
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by heniford2: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The media is bunch of nonsense.. influencing the readers mind the way they want to..
Look how they tagged it to be ukraine shelling..glad it was debunked.. undecided

Believed that for a second tho.. shocked
Thanks for the info...
welcome back miss Fernandez kiss now ur getting da info cheesy
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Toktee(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
https://www.nairaland.com/7054852/suspected-arms-depot-western-russia

SOURCE
grin grin omo you go fear damage control na****in my opinion any own goal during football match is always to advantage of the oponent grin
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Crafteck1: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
MPESA:
Why are Nigerians Islamic fanatics obsessed and cool with Russia invading a sovereign country while they cry foul about USA , Israel and West stopping terriost countries from causing a Havoc to humanity. ..

P.s
I said the fanatics ones because not all Muslims are terriost sha but their wahala don too much for this world jare.

Thats the way they are wired, oppression is part of the religion

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by hayprof77(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
I don’t support Russia invading And bombing Ukraine.
It’s not that hard to be against all three as a decent person.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Thegoodone13(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VirileNelly2420: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2022
MPESA:
Why are Nigerians Islamic fanatics obsessed and cool with Russia invading a sovereign country while they cry foul about USA , Israel and West stopping terriost countries from causing a Havoc to humanity. ..

P.s
I said the fanatics ones because not all Muslims are terriost sha but their wahala don too much for this world jare.
Dis has nothing to do with religion plz...
Any critical thinker would see from Russia's perspective.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VictorUSA(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Observer88, putin is already shamed.The fierce resistance he met in ukraine;the death of thousands of his soldiers;the destruction of 1000s of weapons;his backingdown from using of ruble in sales of oil. My friend, your birthday is already great.Enjoy the lose of Russia and the fall of Putin.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by starstunna1313(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
biloiroman:
Lies don't always last. I said this thing was western propaganda.

Are you sure you can actually read and comprehend?!.. or you just open a trend and comment?!.. If you actually read to comprehend I am sure you could have seen where it was also reported by Russian Media Outlet that is was Ukraine shelling that caused the explosion
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by samwheel(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re so stupid to think it’s only Muslim who supports Russia invasion of Ukraine, the world is glad to see US being dethroned as world power because with the invasion Putin has exposed the weakness of US to the world I am a proud Christian I am glad to see US being humiliated by Russia all of you thought when a pin drop in Ukraine the US will hurriedly came to their rescue but yeah they left Ukraine to burn this serves as an example to those countries like Nigeria who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by western countries, don’t build your strong military and procurement equipment allow some Wolfe telling you they’re friends to sheep

Russia didn't expose US, dey exposed themselves to d world and d world now know how weak they are without nuclear weapons.
US predicted dat kyiv will fall within a week, it's over a month now and they still haven't captured kyiv.
Dey keep crying and threatening to use nukes if US and NATO interfere.
In as much as I like Putin becos of his personality, he's a mad man who is not afraid to nuke d world if he feels threatened, u think US are ready to lose all they have worked for for years just because of a silly war.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by dominique(f): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2022
As I'm remembering the Kursk submarine disaster where over 200 of their military men perished needlessly, the shooting down of Malaysian Boeing 737 plane enroute Amsterdam from Kuala Lumpur flying through their airspace killing over 200 on board, I think it is safe to conclude that Russian military has always been sloppy, this messy war just further exposed them. It's not by having weapons,tanks and what not.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by bigdammyj: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VirileNelly2420: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
This war Putin thought it was just a drive to Kyiv to push Zelensky out of power.

Unfortunately it has made some of us who felt Russia is a bigger Warlord than even the United States of America know the basic truth.

I overrated Russia cool

Russia is just another country with Nuclear warheads that’s all. cool
I think U're just new to d world... Witnessing a first-hand invasion of a nation.

Has any nation invaded another nation and gained total control in a month? Has ur almighty US done it in a month?

Even, Ukraine should've been done n dusted if not of external support in all angles. Military volunteers, weapons, sanctions etc

3 Likes

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Demolakay: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
It's clear Putin's "Power" lies only in his Nuclear weapons and Gas supply to the west.

Head on, NATO without USA will finish Russia in less than a week.

Russia and its military is overrated abeg. This invasion has exposed their butt. I won't be surprised of most of their acclaimed 6,000 plus nukes aren't 'live' sef undecided
Bro, even America power lies in d their nuclear weapons too.And pls stop d joke! no European country can fight Russia successfully.Even America cannot,witout support from its allies.D Russia are not even fighting an all out war lyk wat D Usa did in most countries dey invaded.They av been careful not to engage chemical or too dangerous weapons.If dey had done dat Ukraine would av been leveled.I personally respect d Russian military and d way dey've conducted themselves in Ukraine,at least we saw d atrocities d Usa committed in Libya,Afghanistan,Syria,etc.using chemical nd dangerous weapons,leading to d death of more dan half a million people. despite d fact dat dose countries military are relatively below d Ukrainian standards.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VirileNelly2420: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Help2020:

This is coming from you?wow
Lol... Maybe someone hacked her account.
Me shocked too. Abi she no get s news well? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2022
samwheel:

Russia didn't expose US, dey exposed themselves to d world and d world now know how weak they are without nuclear weapons.
US predicted dat kyiv will fall within a week, it's over a month now and they still haven't captured kyiv.
Dey keep crying and threatening to use nukes if US and NATO interfere.
In as much as I like Putin becos of his personality, he's a mad man who is not afraid to nuke d world if he feels threatened, u think US are ready to lose all they have worked for for years just because of a silly war.
What exactly do you think that gives US the guts to bully other smaller countries and get away with it? The Nuclear weapons is the only thing that makes countries bow to pressure of the US demand and let me tell you they’re the only country on earth that has used nuclear weapon on another country… currently every country want to armed themselves up against the US bully North Korea Iran other are strengthening their nuclear Arsenal just a warm up to any events of bully from US and NATO they’ve constituted nuisance in disguise of peace keeping in other countries go and check Libya Afghanistan Syria Iraq those destruction and killing are hand work of the US and NATO but none of you sees that na only Russia own una see

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by AniwetaluEmma(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Ukraine has been wining the war in the media.
How can a person wining war be begging and making compromises?
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Techguy96(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re so stupid to think it’s only Muslim who supports Russia invasion of Ukraine, the world is glad to see US being dethroned as world power because with the invasion Putin has exposed the weakness of US to the world I am a proud Christian I am glad to see US being humiliated by Russia all of you thought when a pin drop in Ukraine the US will hurriedly came to their rescue but yeah they left Ukraine to burn this serves as an example to those countries like Nigeria who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by western countries, don’t build your strong military and procurement equipment allow some Wolfe telling you they’re friends to sheep
A Russia fight with Ukraine, dethroned US as world power?
Who's this clown.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Techguy96(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
AniwetaluEmma:
Ukraine has been wining the war in the media.
How can a person wining war be begging and making compromises?
Russia are also making compromises.

Infact the peace talk has not been successful, they had to restart again.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Techguy96:

A Russia fight with Ukraine, dethroned US as world power?
Who's this clown.
Your father is a clown
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by KaLuCh: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:

I go read some things dey wonder.... Russia is failing woefully at an unprovoked invasion, but na America weakness dey exposed. 1 + 1 = 6?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Demolakay: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Spot on bro! ur assertions are on point! i personally lyk d USA,but its time d world moves away from being controlled by jst a country.when he goez wrong or right evey1 must follow,d world is bigger dan dat.I watch d senate hearing yesterday concerning d war,nd most American parliamentarians were quesrioning d application of a plethora of sanctions on Russia by d Usa,saying most of d sanctions were ineffective on putin nd Russia.And dey all conclude dat Biden should av dialogue wit Putin when signs of d invasion was showing up to deter him frm invading.Russia will continue to pound Ukraine nd wat usa nd Britain will continue to do is rant,sanctions,nd send ineffective weapons.BS:am a Christian too.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Benny6944: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Oddfinder:
See tears everywhere. It's stupidity to even think Ukraine can actually fire a single into Russia.
Zombies tears de sweet die. Y'all keep latching on every fake news to make yourselves feel good. See how the west is towing with ur emotions? Ukraine is surely winning on the internet while their beautiful cities are being destroyed in reality.

What then caused it? Op..has Russia ever been honest? what makes you believe their silly response lol

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Techguy96(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
hayprof77:
I knew the of attack on arms depo inside Russia might be propaganda
How is it a propaganda?

Russian's were initially blaming Ukraine, while Ukraine denied that it wasn't them, then Russia claim it was an internal accident.

So wheres the propaganda there.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Techguy96(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Your father is a clown
Cry

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by TobiAbuja: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:

He's not the stupid one. Russia are the only ones being humiliated right now. Putin brown nosers with a anti Western chip on their shoulder - who enjoy seeing thousands of innocents being killed and millions driven out of their destroyed homes just to spite the US need their heads examined

2 Likes

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Cardealer2021(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
It's clear Putin's "Power" lies only in his Nuclear weapons and Gas supply to the west.

Head on, NATO without USA will finish Russia in less than a week.

Russia and its military is overrated abeg. This invasion has exposed their butt. I won't be surprised of most of their acclaimed 6,000 plus nukes aren't 'live' sef undecided
Only 1440 nukes are active now
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
KaLuCh:

I go read some things dey wonder.... Russia is failing woefully at an unprovoked invasion, but na America weakness dey exposed. 1 + 1 = 6?
Failing? That’s what your media propaganda wants you to hear, if Russia is failing as you claimed why is the president of Ukraine addressing all parliament Around the world seeking more sanctions? Why the US and west holding emergency meetings? grin grin ;DPlease take charge of your brain don’t allow them mess with it, the world is seeing US as a weak country currently for not directly involved in handling Russia instead they hide behind supplying weapons to Ukraine to fight and be dishing out sanctions that is not working instead Russia is gaining more momentum in international level that alone shows the world that US can no longer be trusted in policing the world as they claimed, because they are the people who pushed that comedian of a president into thinking they will fight for him when the needs arise but left him to burn using his citizens as human shield
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VictorUSA(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo, tell me how the U.S have been dethroned as world power.From the onset the US and NATO made it clear that they will not fight russia in ukraine.The invasion rather exposed russia's weakness.They are struggling to capture ukraine.

What you guys dont understand is that US played putin into this invasion to cripple russian economy and today ruble is less than a tissue paper.If Putin is a man let him throw as much as a stone into Poland or any NATO country and we shall see the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / 40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.