Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles (18552 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Betscoreodds: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
It's clear Putin's "Power" lies only in his Nuclear weapons and Gas supply to the west.

Head on, NATO without USA will finish Russia in less than a week.

Russia and its military is overrated abeg. This invasion has exposed their butt. I won't be surprised of most of their acclaimed 6,000 plus nukes aren't 'live' sef undecided

20 years and Afghanistan farmers defeated USA and your hear talking about a war that not up to one year.. Just one year hunger Ukraine will beg.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VictorUSA(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I think U're just new to d world... Witnessing a first-hand invasion of a nation.

Has any nation invaded another nation and gained total control in a month? Has ur almighty US done it in a month?

Even, Ukraine should've been done n dusted if not of external support in all angles. Military volunteers, weapons, sanctions etc
US took control of Grenada and overthrew Bernard in little morethan a week.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Kingpele(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Bigchristo post=111518428]You’re so stupid to think it’s only Muslim who supports Russia invasion of Ukraine, the world is glad to see US being dethroned as world power because with the invasion Putin has exposed the weakness of US to the world I am a proud Christian I am glad to see US being humiliated by Russia all of you thought when a pin drop in Ukraine the US will hurriedly came to their rescue but yeah they left Ukraine to burn this serves as an example to those countries like Nigeria who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by western countries, don’t build your strong military and procurement equipment allow some Wolfe telling you they’re friends to sheep [ shutup you are not a Christian, u might be proud to be associated with christ jesus but jesus christ is not proud of your love for bloodshed ,u are a murderer ..anyone who supports a murderer is a murderer because given the opportunity putin have ,u would have acted same way...but jesus won't act in the same way, therefore u are a follower of Satan a murderer and father of all murderers, if putin want to dethrone USA he should attack USA and stop killing helpless neighbours

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
VictorUSA:
Bigchristo, tell me how the U.S have been dethroned as world power.From the onset the US and NATO made it clear that they will not fight russia in ukraine.The invasion rather exposed russia's weakness.They are struggling to capture ukraine.

What you guys dont understand is that US played putin into this invasion to cripple russian economy and today ruble is less than a tissue paper.If Putin is a man let him throw as much as a stone into Poland or any NATO country and we shall see the truth.
I’m glad you were truthful enough to agree that US orchestrated all these for their own political gain regardless of the innocent Ukrainians citizens that are dying, that aside US look like a toothless bulldog in the eyes of every other countries considering their roles in handling this issues even those who are trying to fight the Russia via proxy war are still dealing with Russia crude and natural gas, Russia economy is not be crippled as they wanted the sanctions aren’t working, as Russia open new trade agreement with other countries like China and India that has largest population in the world even the NATO countries like Turkey,Hungary and Germany etc are still dealing with Russia crude oil sales grin cheesy Russia is not coward to attack any NATO allies they make the moves when it’s necessary.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Help2020:

This is coming from you?wow
The hunger in the place of his domicile had a way of resetting brain and minds! His mind had been factory formatted!
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Kingpele post=111519908][/quote] Oh yeah na you be the real Christian, You’re equally a murderer because the US you support also killed people in Afghanistan Syria and Libya Iraq, so don’t you see you’re guilty of what you’re accusing others of? Bloody idiot like you
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Appleyard(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The media is bunch of nonsense.. influencing the readers mind the way they want to..
Look how they tagged it to be ukraine shelling..glad it was debunked.. undecided

Believed that for a second tho.. shocked
Thanks for the info...

Media lies are worst than the propaganda both sides ditch out because not only are they hell bent on increasing traffic but also served as a mind controlling tool. In any war, it's the media that wins before any side can claim victory.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Dpharisee: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
This war Putin thought it was just a drive to Kyiv to push Zelensky out of power.

Unfortunately it has made some of us who felt Russia is a bigger Warlord than even the United States of America know the basic truth.

I overrated Russia cool

Russia is just another country with Nuclear warheads that’s all. cool

Putin didn't want to take Kiev, same thing happened in Georgia where the Russian forces stopped at the gates of Tbilisi but decided to split the country till date into South Ossetia and Abkhazia before pulling back.

The plan is to keep Ukrainian forces busy defending Kiev while the Russian troops destroy the Neo-nazi Azov battalion in Mariupol and Chernobyl, Lviv and other places.
Russia doesn't want to destroy the Ukrainian military like US did in Iraq and Libya and the bigger problem it creates after the war dies down, their focus is on Azov battalion and the Right Sector extremists.
In Ukraine you now have DPR and Luhansk in Donbass recognised by Russia, Crimea is long gone.

Make una dey read other sources and stop watching CNN.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2022
observer88:
For me, it doesn't matter what caused it; what matters is that the Russians aren't having a field day in their oppressive overtures on Ukraine...

May more shame (human-error or animal-error) bedevil their evil venture in Ukraine. May Putin end up shamed!

FTC for the first time! And on my birthday! This will surely be a year of many firsts for me in Jesus' name, Amen.
And may George Bush life end up in shame for invading a sovereign country (Iraq) under the false pretext of WMD thereby creating a hotbed of terrorists till today. May God bless Donald Trump for seeking peace with All countries during his administration. Example like the ‘Abrahmic accord’ thereby bringing Israel closer to its Arab neighbors
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VirileNelly2420: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2022
VictorUSA:

We are talking of country and U're mentioning Grenada? A handful island.
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe after Russia, ok.

So, wot happened to US vs Vietnam?
...lasted four years in futility.
So, does da mean US in now weakling? Maybe!
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Appleyard(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
It's clear Putin's "Power" lies only in his Nuclear weapons and Gas supply to the west.

Head on, NATO without USA will finish Russia in less than a week.

Russia and its military is overrated abeg. This invasion has exposed their butt. I won't be surprised of most of their acclaimed 6,000 plus nukes aren't 'live' sef undecided
NATO will finish Russia in a week? NATO whose members ran out of bombs in Libya and couldn't destroy the larger proportion of Serbian forces back in 99 after a month of bombardment will overrun Russia in a week. cool

How is Russia and it's military overrated? Just admit you don't know anything about war objectives and strategy.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Appleyard(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2022
ignis:
God is fighting for Ukraine.

God is not involved at all.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Check what and where Granada is an compare it to Equatorial Guinea.

VictorUSA:
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Lightorder: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
observer88:
For me, it doesn't matter what caused it; what matters is that the Russians aren't having a field day in their oppressive overtures on Ukraine...

May more shame (human-error or animal-error) bedevil their evil venture in Ukraine. May Putin end up shamed!

FTC for the first time! And on my birthday! This will surely be a year of many firsts for me in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen!
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Lightorder: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The media is bunch of nonsense.. influencing the readers mind the way they want to..
Look how they tagged it to be ukraine shelling..glad it was debunked.. undecided

Believed that for a second tho.. shocked
Thanks for the info...
there was an explosion! That is my interest. Oga , it is like you no get sense o. Just read what you wrote as it concerns the news
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by VictorUSA(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

We are talking of country and U're mentioning Grenada? A handful island.
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe after Russia, ok.

So, wot happened to US vs Vietnam?
...lasted four years in futility.
So, does da mean US in now weakling? Maybe!
Before the Invasion the US never boasted of overrunning vietnam in 48hrs.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by bakar007: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
MPESA:
Why are Nigerians Islamic fanatics obsessed and cool with Russia invading a sovereign country while they cry foul about USA , Israel and West stopping terriost countries from causing a Havoc to humanity. ..

P.s
I said the fanatics ones because not all Muslims are terriost sha but their wahala don too much for this world jare.
Ignorance religious bigot what has religion got to do with this , is Russian a Muslim country?? Western slave mentality is the reason why many of you support anything west without studying the background of issues in the international space . Am not Muslim ,I support Russian and China anyday anytime over the evil west .

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by JimohMomoh: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
israelmao:
Russia is still struggling so hard to capture Urkraine,Putin and his admirers should bury their heads in shame.

Putin's puppets in Nairaland especially doggonedogg that predicted Kyiv will fall in 7 days have gone into hiding.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by KaLuCh: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Failing? That’s what your media propaganda wants you to hear, if Russia is failing as you claimed why is the president of Ukraine addressing all parliament Around the world seeking more sanctions? Why the US and west holding emergency meetings? grin grin ;DPlease take charge of your brain don’t allow them mess with it, the world is seeing US as a weak country currently for not directly involved in handling Russia instead they hide behind supplying weapons to Ukraine to fight and be dishing out sanctions that is not working instead Russia is gaining more momentum in international level that alone shows the world that US can no longer be trusted in policing the world as they claimed, because they are the people who pushed that comedian of a president into thinking they will fight for him when the needs arise but left him to burn using his citizens as human shield

LOL. I'm getting my information from western propaganda media, but you have been at the fronts and in Putin's meeting. Applause.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Na the gods dey chase away flies for the nyash of cow wey no get tail.
Pesin wey dey pursue innocent chick, na fall em go fall. Chick go run away.
Head wey go enter bee hive, na im go collect enough sting from bees.
Dem no dey tell deaf pesin say war don start.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by vunajohn(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
The funnies things be say na Russia dey even kill terroristlass USA and West sef
MPESA:
Why are Nigerians Islamic fanatics obsessed and cool with Russia invading a sovereign country while they cry foul about USA , Israel and West stopping terriost countries from causing a Havoc to humanity. ..

P.s
I said the fanatics ones because not all Muslims are terriost sha but their wahala don too much for this world jare.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Popemax(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2022
You're mulumba with empty skull u just wish what u said would happen ewu mama
Bigchristo:
You’re so stupid to think it’s only Muslim who supports Russia invasion of Ukraine, the world is glad to see US being dethroned as world power because with the invasion Putin has exposed the weakness of US to the world I am a proud Christian I am glad to see US being humiliated by Russia all of you thought when a pin drop in Ukraine the US will hurriedly came to their rescue but yeah they left Ukraine to burn this serves as an example to those countries like Nigeria who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by western countries, don’t build your strong military and procurement equipment allow some Wolfe telling you they’re friends to sheep
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2022
KaLuCh:

LOL. I'm getting my information from western propaganda media, but you have been at the fronts and in Putin's meeting. Applause.
Avoid CNN BBC and MSM they’re messing with your brain cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Popemax:
You're mulumba with empty skull u just wish what u said would happen ewu mama
Ode keep crying later I will make baby food for you angry grin grin grin
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by KaLuCh: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Avoid CNN BBC and MSM they’re messing with your brain cheesy grin grin grin

Na person wey dey follow mad man shame dey catch.
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Bigchristo: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
KaLuCh:

Na person wey dey follow mad man shame dey catch.
Hahaha so Shame dey catch you as you dey follow your papa? grin grin grin
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Appleyard(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
samwheel:

Russia didn't expose US, dey exposed themselves to d world and d world now know how weak they are without nuclear weapons.
US predicted dat kyiv will fall within a week, it's over a month now and they still haven't captured kyiv.
Dey keep crying and threatening to use nukes if US and NATO interfere.
In as much as I like Putin becos of his personality, he's a mad man who is not afraid to nuke d world if he feels threatened, u think US are ready to lose all they have worked for for years just because of a silly war.

US prediction is nothing but part of a larger Psy-ops, for which Russia disappointed them and did not take the bait.

Most of you simpletons don't just understand the war, and because you are use to seeing how victories are won in Hollywood and American shock and awe fighting style, you are gauging the Russian incursion on the same footing. But merely looking at the facts on the ground, you can tell it isn't the same.

There is a reason why they called it "special military operation". Who captures a country the size of Ukraine with 150,000 troops? In fact, a good number of this troop is still relaxing in Belarus.

The objective was never to capture the whole of Ukraine. The objective was to "demilitarized" and "denazify" Ukraine. Right now, Ukraine has no reliable airforce nor can they contest the air with the Russians. Their navy is practically non existent as they have been cut off by sea. Majority of it's command post, air defenses have been destroyed. Ammunition depots and supply chains plus fuel depots have largely been destroyed. In less than a.month, the Russians have sliced the Ukrainian forces into bits, and have them bogged down and besieged in different cities across the country, with no ability to pull out and supply one another. The 40 miles long Russian convoy waiting on the outskirts of Kiev can easily smash their way to victory with air support. But rather, they're there just waiting--for a reason--to keep much of the Uki troops from leaving Kiev to resupply their forces elsewhere and is working. This is a methodical war strategy the Russians are using.

Kiev is the last resort. If the Ukrainians refused to heed to Russia's demand in the ongoing discussion, they will have no choice but to smash into Kiev.

Already, Russia has occupied an area larger than the entire UK in Country 404 which is itself 50% bigger than Germany or 2.5 times size of UK. - it is time to recognise the scale and speed of Russian military advance and effectiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by 9jakool: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re so stupid to think it’s only Muslim who supports Russia invasion of Ukraine, the world is glad to see US being dethroned as world power because with the invasion Putin has exposed the weakness of US to the world I am a proud Christian I am glad to see US being humiliated by Russia all of you thought when a pin drop in Ukraine the US will hurriedly came to their rescue but yeah they left Ukraine to burn this serves as an example to those countries like Nigeria who allowed themselves to be brainwashed by western countries, don’t build your strong military and procurement equipment allow some Wolfe telling you they’re friends to sheep
You are a proud christian who supports the annihilation of another nation because it makes the US look weak.
There is no moral dilemma here.
1.) I also hate US imperialism and hegemony.
2.) I hate imperialism in general because it hurts weaker countries, so I have to also hate Russian imperialism.
3.) I don’t support Russia invading And bombing Ukraine.
It’s not that hard to be against all three as a decent person.

1 Like

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by IbomFinest: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
This war Putin thought it was just a drive to Kyiv to push Zelensky out of power.

Unfortunately it has made some of us who felt Russia is a bigger Warlord than even the United States of America know the basic truth.

I overrated Russia cool

Russia is just another country with Nuclear warheads that’s all. cool
Russia is just like Israel or India with nuclear weapons grin grin grin
Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by Naija8240: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:

Nonsense take! Ukrainian is not part of nato countries and it would be too dumb for US or any other NATO nations to join the war. You hv to consider human calamity here as well. If US join the war there are going to be more casualties both sides. I know where you came from your kind likes innocent blood flowing . Notwithstanding, There is absolutely no reason for US to join the war. They are not hungry for a war… they prefers diplomacy . Russia can fight but can they sustain the long war because economically they are like a single state of New York. Sorry, US disappointed for not letting more blood flow for your satisfaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles by samwheel(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Appleyard:

US prediction is nothing but part of a larger Psy-ops, for which Russia disappointed them and did not take the bait.

Most of you simpletons don't just understand the war, and because you are use to seeing how victories are won in Hollywood and American shock and awe fighting style, you are gauging the Russian incursion on the same footing. But merely looking at the facts on the ground, you can tell it isn't the same.

There is a reason why they called it "special military operation". Who captures a country the size of Ukraine with 150,000 troops? In fact, a good number of this troop is still relaxing in Belarus.

The objective was never to capture the whole of Ukraine. The objective was to "demilitarized" and "denazify" Ukraine. Right now, Ukraine has no reliable airforce nor can they contest the air with the Russians. Their navy is practically non existent as they have been cut off by sea. Majority of it's command post, air defenses have been destroyed. Ammunition depots and supply chains plus fuel depots have largely been destroyed. In less than a.month, the Russians have sliced the Ukrainian forces into bits, and have them bogged down and besieged in different cities across the country, with no ability to pull out and supply one another. The 40 miles long Russian convoy waiting on the outskirts of Kiev can easily smash their way to victory with air support. But rather, they're there just waiting--for a reason--to keep much of the Uki troops from leaving Kiev to resupply their forces elsewhere and is working. This is a methodical war strategy the Russians are using.

Kiev is the last resort. If the Ukrainians refused to heed to Russia's demand in the ongoing discussion, they will have no choice but to smash into Kiev.

Already, Russia has occupied an area larger than the entire UK in Country 404 which is itself 50% bigger than Germany or 2.5 times size of UK. - it is time to recognise the scale and speed of Russian military advance and effectiveness.

Thank you for ur analysis Mr war analyst.
I'm sure you're amongst generals in Russia making d decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.