Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State (39456 Views)

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Abujason: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by magmaxmagma: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Chai. Oh God of creation, why do you still keep silent while Buhari is killing your children? God I need answers

God was created by man

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by kdc5000: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday bad news,Rip
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by tenpipsperday: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
No President both dead and living has ever soaked the blood of his fellow citizens in the sand like Muhammadu Buhari.

But you were all told about soaking the blood of monkey and baboon naa.

They are doing what they promised.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by kdc5000: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday bad news,Rip
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Teejay13(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
See what the incapability of our leaders have caused.

Innocent souls gone for nothing.

RIP to them.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Pacyrus(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

You have said it all.. The same people that PDP government leave without education are now the problem of the country.

See what ignorant can do... Many of them doesn't know what they are doing can land them into jail.
keep blaming PDP just like the ever useless presidency. angry
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pathetic....rip to them
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Letzgo: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by 2elliot: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
By the time Nnamdi KANU will come out of Naizooria, he will not only find it difficult to recognize the zoo, but he will definitely lack the right words to describe her present state.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Bifas1: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
We will overcome! All these will become history someday and Nigerians will be proud of their dear nation. Soon, God himself will raise leaders that will change the situation and all these negative memories will be erased completely. Nigeria is not a failed nation, it is just passing through hard times perpetrated by our greedy leaders who will vanish soon. This I have seen. RIP.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by CSTRR: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

I had massive offers to live there with great financial returns.... I declined it all several years ago. No regrets whatsoever.

Money is good... But how does one spend money when terrorists are after his life?!!
Well, that is why the pay is great.

I hear that NGOs in their north pay their workers very very well.

It's more or less hazard pay.
And the hazard is indeed real.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Well, that is why the pay is great.

I hear that NGOs in their north pay their workers very very well.

It's more or less hazard pay.
And the hazard is indeed real.

They should keep their pay and their jobs... When I get superhuman combat skills, I will consider them.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
may there souls rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Speaklove: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ah !
These are humans buried like chickens without purpose !
What has Nigeria gotten into ?
What is our sin that we elected into office the wrong set of people ?

Something must be done to put an end to this .
We have to come together and do the needful.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by teachernnaa: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
The governor is as guilty as the FG, mobilize the youth, train and arm them....then they will protect their land and families with their last drop of blood.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Yusufdachung: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
They should have faced the enemy instead
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Tomek09(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chai.

They got drowned even after sympathizing with bandits.

Inna la hi Inna wahila radi'un.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hahahhahahahahabhahahahahabbahaahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

My main guy intact my buddy....na when my
head dey hot, i don tell sum guys wet think
say I new here say make they go ask about
my scores here dey think say na play.

Please let bye gone be gone forever....how's everything?

Guess you doing good buddy grin.

You don't forget easily cheesy.

Peace bro.

ote author=Fahdiga post=111526158] I still haven't forgiven you for disrupting that thread about life in Germany[/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by crimefighter123: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
No President both dead and living has ever soaked the blood of his fellow citizens in the sand like Muhammadu Buhari.

Don't forget you voted him in. APC change.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
We need to start demanding for resignation
of Buhari or his impeachment.....I bet you and my fellow wonderful Nigerians, its going to
yeild positive results if we unite and stand
firmly cone rain, come storm!!

I call it, movement of the People!!

quote author=Fahdiga post=111526158] I still haven't forgiven you for disrupting that thread about life in Germany[/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Fahdiga(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hahahhahahahahabhahahahahabbahaahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

My main guy intact my buddy....na when my
head dey hot, i don tell sum guys wet think
say I new here say make they go ask about
my scores here dey think say na play.

Please let bye gone be gone forever....how's everything?

Guess you doing good buddy grin.

You don't forget easily cheesy.

Peace bro.

ote author=Fahdiga post=111526158] I still haven't forgiven you for disrupting that thread about life in Germany
Ok bro. But did you later traveled?
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Fahdiga(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
We need to start demanding for resignation
of Buhari or his impeachment.....I bet you and my fellow wonderful Nigerians, its going to
yeild positive results if we unite and stand
firmly cone rain, come storm!!

I call it, movement of the People!!

quote author=Fahdiga post=111526158] I still haven't forgiven you for disrupting that thread about life in Germany
Northerners will see it as an attempt to cheat them
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
crimefighter123:

Don't forget you voted him in. APC change.

You must be a newbie here to have made this comment
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nah its time the greater illiterates amongst them start to think oo because, the truth is
that they are the ones, suffering most.

But if it were a Southerner, you see the whole
northern senators yelling and calling for impeachment.

The north is never stronger than the South, they used seed of disunity amongst the southern people to strengthen their northern region.

The north is not a match in any way against a
united south, this the know.

Buhari should be asked to resigned or
impeached, you northerners here, are you
really OK with the situation in your region?

Will you all allow politics and sentiments, rob you off your lives and loved ones?

You are bleeding more than any region, but if
you want this to end unite against Buhari and his people, because they are Fulani, an outsider that took over your land and heritage through jihad.

Its our constitutional rights to ask for his impeachment, let's start somewhere.

Thanks.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111536657] Northerners will see it as an attempt to cheat them [/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
I did small travel, not yet to be honest am enjoying Naija ooo no be lie.

Abroad is not really my thing, I going there is
because of the situation of things in Naija.

But anytime I leave the country, I let you know....we are still on it.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111536624] Ok bro. But did you later traveled?[/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by drmuchin: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
It is the shallow graves for me.
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Fahdiga(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
Nah its time the greater illiterates amongst them start to think oo because, the truth is
that they are the ones, suffering most.

But if it were a Southerner, you see the whole
northern senators yelling and calling for impeachment.

The north is never stronger than the South, they used seed of disunity amongst the southern people to strengthen their northern region.

The north is not a match in any way against a
united south, this the know.

Buhari should be asked to resigned or
impeached, you northerners here, are you
really OK with the situation in your region?

Will you all allow politics and sentiments, rob you off your lives and loved ones?

You are bleeding more than any region, but if
you want this to end unite against Buhari and his people, because they are Fulani, an outsider that took over your land and heritage through jihad.

Its our constitutional rights to ask for his impeachment, let's start somewhere.

Thanks.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111536657] Northerners will see it as an attempt to cheat them
Northerners are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Fahdiga(m): 4:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
I did small travel, not yet to be honest am enjoying Naija ooo no be lie.

Abroad is not really my thing, I going there is
because of the situation of things in Naija.

But anytime I leave the country, I let you know....we are still on it.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111536624] Ok bro. But did you later traveled?
Ok bro. Wish you success in everything you do
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 5:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Peace bro and I wish u same.

uote author=Fahdiga post=111546499] Ok bro. Wish you success in everything you do[/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Rawhumper(m): 5:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Without the north, Nigeria will be the most peaceful in the world.

The Yoruba's and Igbo's can co exist very well
even other tribes but see north, its a no no....something needs to be done about it.

Buhari is really a human being with a sheep
brain and mentality. Even a goat, given the
chance can do better.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111546487] Northerners are the problem of Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State by Fahdiga(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
Without the north, Nigeria will be the most peaceful in the world.

The Yoruba's and Igbo's can co exist very well
even other tribes but see north, its a no no....something needs to be done about it.

Buhari is really a human being with a sheep
brain and mentality. Even a goat, given the
chance can do better.

quote author=Fahdiga post=111546487] Northerners are the problem of Nigeria
You've said it all bro. Buhari lacks human empathy in his wicked soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Two Clubbers Killed In Kogi As Vigilante Group Raids Hotel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.