Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. (265 Views)

Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. / What Business Can I Do With 200k Starting This January 2020. / Make Money This December By Starting This Unique Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. by PalmsInTheSky: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'd start producing affordable Trucker Hats soon. I have a wholesale distributor of plains. I also intend to train people on how to design and make a living from the business as I'm an established graphics designer of an anonymous company started up by myself in 2**9.

Someone said it's not really a saturated market (as in Custom design), meaning that there are rarely stores in our local market that deals with HATS alone; design and production From same company, so I'm taking this advantage to roll out Classy looking Gangster-Themed Trucker hats.

I prefer to stay anonymous but I hope you eventually find out when the brand kicks off.

Re: Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. by sirgalahad26(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Gangster themed trucker hats?
Is it still in vogue
Who are your target audience
What's their age range and buying behavior
Where can you find them
Re: Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. by EmemObong03: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2022
I would love to learn
Re: Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. by PalmsInTheSky: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2022
sirgalahad26:
Gangster themed trucker hats?
Is it still in vogue
Who are your target audience
What's their age range and buying behavior
Where can you find them

Yes I think it is in vogue to start with, it never gets old. The target audience are the youths as always, mostly men between 18-28 and a lot of variety of design in the same theme will be featured so that the audience can get to like at least one on visiting the store. The patrons are in the street and I've made arrangements for a very massive outdoor banner and weekly publishing of flyers in a mailbox so that people can access new design promo just by being around the store vicinity.
Re: Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions. by PalmsInTheSky: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2022
EmemObong03:
I would love to learn

That's good to know.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online 100% Working / Narialand Net Worth / How To Polish Engineered Wood Floors – You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.